I have had my period but I still feel dizzy tired hungry throu up feeling and my belly getting big and my feet and lags get hot and for no reason I hate taking the test because it always negative idk what to do me and my husband want a baby idk what to do I'm scared to take a test

So were you pregnat?

I didn't ever check just been assuming I'm not my mom told nee I'm getting a belly but I blew it off still haven't checked

How long has it been?

About a month or 2

My last period was July 14 and I've been moody and getting sick I took a teat it was positive and then took another one it was negative then I got my period on aug 31 but lasted until the sept 1 but it was heavy could I still be pregnant

I m having pregnancy signs but i am unsure my preiod came on the 11th of this mth in went off the 14th that is so not normal for me i need help could i be pregnant???

I absolutely understand you!!! My daughter is 6 and Im on the same boat. I never in my life thought i'll be so sad and cry over getting my period. Good luck to you...

Hi not this may not useful to you all now but
im 23 years old i have pcos and endometriosis
I have had 26 misscarrages and 1 full term .
when i was pregnant with my son i started to get my periods when i was 14 weeks along right up in till i was 8months 3weeks and i had my son at 9months 2weeks . that was in 2010 now i cant full pregnant at all at the moment im infertile but i just had my first period my last period before this one was 18th of July 2009 so im hoping to try again next year . i was also unlucky to keep the morning sickness for the hole pregnancy urrg hated that .. ,lol hope this helps someone

I actually had unprotected sex on the 23rd of September, 4 days later i had a light period, A little pinch feeling here and there. But in October i didn't have a period at all, but i was getting all the symptoms, i have blue veins in my breast that Ive never had before, they have grown and around the nipple is getting darker, and they are veryy sensitive. I feel nauseous a lot, i can smell everything, someone standing 3 feet away from me with skittles i can smell them, i also am peeing a lot, and I've been constipated also. I have lower back aches, along with light headed ness, and headaches, and I also get pains up underneath my right rib cage sometimes, along with pinching pain along my lower stomach. My stomach is also tight constantly. I'm also constantly hungry, and thats not normal for me, And im craving random stuff like vanilla bean ice cream. I also sleep a lot, and i am veryyy emotional Ive cried so much within the last few days for no reason, and also gotten very angry. I took a pregnancy test at the end of October and there were 2 lines but the second one was very faint, i looked up stuff about it, and the information i found said it was positive, so i wanted to wait til the end of November to go to the doctors and get a blood test, and just see if my period comes. Well it is now the 27th of November and i woke up this morning and there was a lot of blood in my underwear, but though out the day it slowed down to basically spotting, I was also very upset yesterday, so i don't know if that was a cause of me starting or not. But i still have Every symptom. and there's only 3 days til November is over so my "period" would only be for 4 days, and its usually 7 days. I don't know if i should take another test, or go to the doctors to get a blood test, because i know my mom had her period all the way through her pregnancy with me.

I'm so confused, please help. I don't wanna do anything wrong...

you may just have PCOS.Its make you feel like you are pregnant but your not,so go to your doctor.

I had sex the 23, my period was due the 28th, the first time i went to the bathroom i passed a really big clot. Then for most of the day it was light pink and only the little normal clots. Well the next day the blood was a stringy looking stuff. (yeahh it was gross, but i took the time to look) This morning its fairly light. What could cause this?

So where u pregnant?

I have experienced every pregnancy symptom.  I have days where i crave really bad and often everything i eats turn my stomach . I am sick during the mornings and night time . I am always tired, can never get enough sleep & always hungry .  I use the bathroom over and over and i have headaches , back aches, bloating  , really bad heart burns ( which is something i never did get my whole life untill the pass 2 months) . Im on a diet and gaining weight stilll .  I have had my periods because im on the tri cyclen pill 28 . Periods are not the same and not heavy like they usually are.  The past few ive experienced were very light and only last about 3 days when my normal are 6 days .  Im wondering if i should go run some test by with a doctor to see what is really going on . 

I'm having the Same problems my period just went away it started off really heave but towards the end it became Light & Kept going away & coming back, I havent had children but im in the same predicamant I have no idea whats going on. I am going to take a pregnancy test tomorrow morning to see. Its very confusing & Frustrating so I know how you feel