I found out I have a yeast infection (which is hard to treat during the first trimester) so I've tried not to wash as often as I usually do...now the other day I bought 99 cent brand baby wipes for myself and used it to clean my vagina-within minutes, I was burning and itching like crazy! I'll admit, I rubbed b/c it was bad but after about an hour or so, it calmed down. Now, my labia majora is dry and has a bit or a rash-but it's VERY dry and I think some skin peeled (yuck, I know)...how do I treat this??

well i know what your going through i had the same thing i know what im about to suggest is going to sound painfull trust it is but it helps try using one of those anti bacterial soaps and with a glove wash the inside you are going to have to insert ur finger and move your hand side to dide with any finger with the soap in the shower do not put it in and out that hurts more just rotate also there is a cream called VITACILLINA is helps with the rash and the peeling of the skin ok now because of your yeast infection you need to shower more if there is a way you can have the water run on your vaginal area do it with warm water that helps soothe the burning and oh one more then buy a deordorant for that part of the body to keep it fresh with a good smell the most you keep it clean the fastwer it goes away so shower very often donot wipe like i said right after you do anything that needs wiping take a shower run the water down and with a glove on rinse it slowly the hands carry the most bacteria if you cant find VITACILLINA YOU CAN USE THE BUTT PASTE for baby diaper rash anything that seems like vasciline