ikr Im a 6th grader and a lot ok kids in my age I found out its fine for me to be doing this I have done my research before touching myself and I do it on 3 days in a week I wait till next week and do it agian cause I found out it can get addicting

I once couldn't stop I climaxed 4 times now my limit is 3 I gave myself that limit

look at a video rub you clit and try to get turned on and I might help you

If you don't want to use your fingers I always use the end of a thick make-up brush.

Hope this helps xxx

you just got really turned on

how do you do it though?

Health Guru

The only place anyone needs to talk is on this site to help anyone so it helps others too!

omg im gay too

i kinda want to shove a glowstick in me and you and have fun all nigh im 14 too btw

Get like a pen and slowly put it in your p***y and take it out if u want to cum then rub it outside your p***y k

I'm 16 and everytime I go to my boyfriend's house he always fingers me n I love it so much.. but its hard to keep quiet when his family is home any tips on how to kinda stay quiet?

Bro same Shi hard to stop it feels so good ,

Before you start masturbating make sure your in a comfortable place (I like to lay down in my bed) and start rubbing your clit that will help get you "turned on" usually I just keep running my clit until I orgasm because it's both faster and easier. But if you want to start penetrating yourself use one finger first and use a beckoning motion on the spongy wall of your vagina (it might hurt at first) once you are comfortable you can use more fingers or just stick with one. It might feel both pleasurable and like you have to see but that's completely normal, I'm 13 too lmao

Same! I'm gay and FtM lol

Hello. I am a nineteen year old enby. They/them pronouns, if you will. Now, I may be afab (assigned female at birth) but allow me to tell you, masturbation is certainly enjoyable for me and those of any gender, based on what I hear around my school. Things one should know: People of any gender can feel good by fingering themselves! I should know I've met plenty of guys who enjoy sticking one up their ass. Also, it should never hurt! If you are experiencing any sort of pain at all, stop immediately and if pain persists, go see a trained medical professional. Wash your hands before fingering yourself, and even better, put a condom over your fingers or entire hand. You can also use disposable gloves for this, but most condoms are already lubed up so use them if you can. Now, to the sexy bit! First, get into a comrtabke position. Just anywhere that feels good, relaxing. Next, get yourself aroused. Plenty can do this by just touching themselves, rubbing at sensitive areas (erogenous zones) such as breasts, nipples, between the thighs, or even at the hotspot. If you are female, rub your clitoris however it seems right. Start lightly, and add pressure until you begin to feel pleasure. If your vagina is beginning to produce fluid, or "slick", "c**t juice", "wetness", whatever you call it (I've seen enough porn to hear some pretty weird names) then you're probably succeeding (or maybe just pissing, if you are, wash your damn mattress). Stick your fingers into your hole, thrust in and out gently, roughly, somewhere in between, whatever arouses you most! Hell, before I got my hands on a dildo, I just stuck the whole hand in and thrust like I had only one chance left at masturbation. For males, possibly try sounding, or find the g-spot in your ass, apply pressure and rub/thrust in like how one would do as a female. If you're going in the back door, however, always use lube. ALWAYS. If it hurts, stop immidiately. Seriously, for a while I didn't know sex wasn't supposed to hurt, and that discouraged my turned on side for years. Just be safe, use lube as needed, and do what feels best! Masturbation with a partner, or mutual masturbation, is always good and feels ah-ma-zing. Don't freak out, described are pretty normal in most allosexual beings (asexual people are still valid!) and if you lose your virginity to your hand, that's okay. Most do! If you have any questions, reply, and I'll try to get back to you soon. Or, do your own research! Don't be shy, they've probably heard worse. This is S, signing off.