Iam bleeding but not heavy as period

I bled nefore a week and now its 5th day spotting goes off but pulling at the low abdomen is still dere and vomiting high body temperature low blood presure is still

I have been spotting for 9 days and now the blood seems to heavy without clots but watery, l started spotting a week before my period and now its my period day and the bleeding has increased l am very much confused because last month l had the same thing for 9 days and now l dont know it will be how many days. Please help l started spotting 13 days after my last period

Hello I’m 24 So my dr. started me on A birth control to regulate my cycle. So I had a cycle in November a regular cycle. Then this month I had a cycle the first week in December! It stopped on the 7th . We had sex on the 8-9th of December! I started bleeeding the 14rh again not heavy at all! It stoped on the 17th So on the 20th I started bleeding again stopped on the 24th very res brown darkish in my pad! So it stopped on the 25th had sex that night and spotted right afterwards! I’m so confused negative test but I’m drained and always hungry

Hi , so I got what I thought was my period it only lasted 3 days not to heavy as usual, it stopped for a day and has been light pink only when I wipe. My breast are sore , light cramping and I've never had a light period to even last this long would be unusual.

Hey would like to know what was the result? Were u pregnant?

I experienced spotting for one week and now white discharge, what could it be?

Thats vey true im 3 weeks pregnant and have had implantation bleeding for 11 days non stop. It started heavy but now its light

So i had my last period on april 4th had sex on april 4th n been having some mild cramps on my left side for about 2 weeks than i was a day late on my cycle. Cycle suppose to come on april 27th but was a day late. Now it came but its really light n only come when i wipe or pee.. Its not enough blood to fill up pad or tampons. Can anyone tell me whats goin on please.

I think it is possible for implantation bleeding to occur around the time of a regular period and that in fact some women mistake it for an actual period. Also that slight cramping is possible in early pregnancy. It's possible that you could be pregnant. I am in a somewhat similar situation myself. My last period was March 22 and I had sex during my fertile days (between April 1-5) My next period was due on April 19 but I didn't get any of the usual pms symptoms and i only had one light pink spot when I wiped that day and never got my actual period. Now I'm ten days late. I have experienced nausea, heartburn, and I even vomited this morning. I've also been constipated. My breasts are very sore and heavy and my nipples are much darker. I have been completely exhausted to the point that i feel like falling asleep a few hours after i wake up. It seems like the obvious thing to do would be to take a test but I tried for years to get pregnant again. My daughter is eight. I sort of had given up by now. I think I'm afraid to take a test and have it be negative bc in all this time I've never even had the hope of a late period. I'm normally like clockwork every twenty eight days... I just don't want to see a negative after finally feeling some hope after so long

I think thats really possible