Hi how my penis grow and does pills works for grow and more inch?

When I was little I had cancer which effected my penis growth. on soft my penis is 1.5 inches and on hard its 4.3 inches how can I possibly get it up to 2.5-3 inches long on soft.

I have 4.1 inch penis hard

im 14 years old and my penis is very small :( someone pls help

tie 2.3kgs to your penis and hang it for 20mins x 3 a day, it will grow in 6 months

I can move my penis when it is erect, up and down when it is erect and very well. So the fact that they got that wrong....not sure i can really beleive the rest that they said.

That is irrelevant! "I can move my penis when it is erect, up and down when it is erect and very well"

Very well, but not very much. It is the muscles that are attached to your penis that move it, and those muscles can be developed (Kegel exercises, for example). But the penis itself is not a muscle.

It's how u work it

Are you saying to just squeeze or pull the penis

Hey.. when you say squeeze the base, what do you mean? Are actually taking about squeezing and letting go or squeezing it and sliding it up like jelquing?

User avatar 9801 posts
Ignore it, there are no natural ways to make your penis bigger and no medications either!

DOes a 5 inch penis suits for a 16 years old like me?

That's OK. It's within the normal range for an adult, and it may even get bigger.

Why are y'all arguing about penises???

Please tell me too what kind of exercise to do and which supplement.