Ziggy I know that but when you have had pubic hair since you were 13 and everthing else has happened so slowly its quite worrying. I am in my last year at school and still speaking like a 5 year old.

So dude - if you're really that worried you really should talk about it with your doctor... Don't wait any longer! Good luck!

Well that isn't something to worry about. Everybody is different and sometimes it takes longer for some to mature.

Did you talk to your doctor about this? Did he had any suggestions?

Like Taz said try not to worry about this too much Billy

I have been to the doctors 3 or 4 times about this. He just keeps saying your "well on your way" for me it just seems like such a long time.

hey billly i think i commented on your last post o few months ago.... i know you know this but puberty doesnot happen overnight. why dont you just tell it like it is as far as what secondary sex charecteristics you have. ex how much log/ pubic hair. any armpit hair ect. i kknow you said you have some pubic hair at age 13 and you have a few chect hairs. how about abdominal or facial hair.

as for the semen why dont you try to take a couple weeks off from masturbating, start drinking plenty of water. and see. as for your voice are you sure it hasnt droped at all. sometimes it happens fairly gradual and its not as noticeable to you as it is to others. especially theos who don't see you very often.

your going to be fine just please try and be paitient. i know how hard/frustrating that can be as i too was a late bloomer. but it does catch up.

8)

dude if its only 1.5 - 2 inches erect thats bad my penis is 4.2 inches

Hey there guest... let me ask you this. when did you start puberty... are you overweight also how big is your penis when flaccid.... the thing is is that everyone is different and so you really can not say something is bad just because you are younger than someone but have a larger penis.... things happen at different times. this forum is to be used to help someone not criticise so please be more considerate of others next time