I’m 20 years old and a girl and I have been masturbating since I was about 14. The only way I can get off is if I’m watching porn and I squeeze my legs together and rock back and forth. Since I’ve been doing this for a while my orgasams aren’t really that intense and it kinda becomes a let down. Another issue is that when I try doing it the regular way like rubbing my clitoris nothing happens like I feel something but after about a minute I’m not even aroused anymore and it leaves me with nothing but a sore clit. How do I get out of my old habit and what am I doing wrong when I try a different way to masturbate?

Try to finger your self gently at the g spot then start doing it faster while you rub your clitoral you can also us a vibrating tooth brush on the clitoral but once doing this and you feel like you have to pee don't stop just keep doing it then at one point it really feels like you have to pee just let go that's is how you squirt