I am a teacher and i am a little embarassed because the boys in the bathroom that i see have way bigger penises than i do.  i hav a three inch hard penis and it is 2.5 when soft. my wife has a hard time finding it when the light are off cuz my fupa covers it up.  what should i do to make if bigger, and is there such a thing as a fupa to penis transplant??? i need help. 

Please dont hunt me and put me on the fupa website just because i told you i have a small dingy. also, my fupa is a great floatation device in the water in the summertime and i refuse to lose weight to get rid of my fupa. sometimes i stroke it when i cant find my penis and it feels just as good.  i usually run out of breath before i can get myself off so im never fully satisfied. oh well i love myself and my fupa for who i am i now just want a bigger peedinkle instead of the transplant like i said before. sorry fupa for ever wanting to get rid of u i didnt mean to insult u. sor

mine is about 3 inches when erect. is that bad? im 13 years old and yet to hit puberty.

i am 13 and my penis is 6.2 inch on erect and 5 inch on flop is this normal??? p.s i am not lying

i am fourteen and have a five and a half to six and a half inch penis hard and about four and a half regulare or non errect but my black friend has a six or seven inch penis non erct and when errect it goes to his belly button so abot seven or eight inches and really thick he is also fourteen so is his really big ot is mine small or normal or big also does jerkin off help grow ur penis?

My penis is only 3 inches hard and I'm 14. I have a c**p load of armpit hair pubic hair leg hair and arm hair.and I have been shaving my face too.

Don't pay attition to the teens at the urinal.you penis is fine the way it is. And if your wife loves you she won't care. And I am probably smaller then you.

i just turned 14 and is 6 foot  tall my shoe size is 13 and when soft my penis is 6 inches and when erect its 7 and a half is that to big or small for my age

Average size is 3.5 inches flaccid, 5 inches erect.

dude your huge, im only 4 inches and im 16 plus im 6'2" which makes it look even smaller, i wish i had your sized penis

i did that before

im 14 and mine is 5.6 so u are doing fine

hi i am joe i am 5'9 and i have a 6 inch penis hard and 4 inch soft am i big or small i am 14

my penis is 6.1    6.2 not fully erect and about 6.4      6.5 fully erect obviously thats good but is that good in the long run?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM DYING.