Micheal jordan does not have HIV , It is Magic Johnson who has HIV. Get your facts straight.

Hey everyone. Im kinda scared but here is my story: I was with my boyfriend for 8 months. Finally in December I began to unwind one lie after another and eventually discovered an ugly truth. I immediately broke up with him and made plans to get myself tested. I had fever for a couple days after new years and ongoing diarrhea and stomach spasms. I got tested at the end of January and everything was negative and stool culture is negative. I lost 10 pounds due to the diarrhea and of course, my anxiety about the possibility of having HIV only made things worse. im being refered to a GI doctor in the meantime and will do a repeat HIV test at the end of march just to make certain. We all are human and make mistakes because we trust the people we are in love with and blinded by that love. Its easy to fall into this trap, but its also a scary lesson to be careful with our bodies. Its hard for me to work and go to school and pretend to be normal everyday but I try. no one can understand how this situation feels unless they have been there. i feel like I am losing my dreams for the future (graduating school, working for the special education classes, and having my own home and dog and a real relationship with someone who cares about me) and should just plan how to live out what time i have left. (its very morbid I know) Anyways, Its a great thing to have a forum on such as this and with all you guys sharing your own personal experiences. Please say a little pray for me and I will see how things go in March! With much love, Leon

I am so scared,

Whilst really drunk one night I slept with a man and he gave me unprotected oral and I used a condom for anal sex, but I am not sure as to wether it fell off maybe? but anyway the next day i felt really irritable and really itchy around the groin and went to the doctor and he said it was thrush and gave me cream and itchiness went away, a couple of weeks later when I ejaculated I had blood in my semen and then started looking up all possibilitys, then I thought I narrowed it down to hiv. then a little patch of what appeared to be pimples appeared on my forehead and they would not come off for a few days and also a raised red bump on my thigh
I have just recently been getting headaches and feeling fatigued as well. I'm unsre of diarrhea.
My test came back from the first encounter and it was negative but that was directly after it happened.
I have a little brother who really looks up to me, and it's really bad but i have been thinking about suicide lately?
could this be anything else?

This is a question for all of those that tested negative. Were you told over the phone or asked to make an appointment to hear the results?

I had unprotected sex on January 10. I was drunk so I obviously wasn't thinking about the consequences, but when I was sober I instantly thought of HIV. I asked my doctor when I should get checked and he told me I should wait three months after exposure. Because if you get checked before then it will come out negative, but you can still have HIV. If I am negative on April 13, then that's good...BUT I will have to get checked again in three months. In some rare cases, the virus will show up after six months. That's just a response to your paragraph on saying you were fine.

As for a response to your last paragraph...it was Magic Johnson who got HIV. When he got it he went through the therapy, and if you go through the entire thing then there is a chance you won't get AIDS. That's why he is doing so well.

Well if I test negative in April then I am going to my doctor's office for the results. I don't trust the phone at all. I actually want to see the results.

thank you guys, i feel a little better after reading these.
My story is i had sex with a hooker from a strip club, it was protected sex. After the sex, i asked her number, and she gave me one. A couple days later, i texted her just for a talk, somebody replied and said that it was wrong number, she is that girl's friend, and she told me that girl has HIV. I was so shocked, but then i calm myself that i had protected sex with her and didn't worry much about this. Everything didn't happen as i expected. One week after the sex, i developed some HIV symptoms like sore-throat, depressing, cough, headache, and they lasted for a week. Now, i'm really scared, and think of all the reasons that i could get HIV. I didn't attend to have sex, but when i went to that strip club my sex mood was just going up, maybe i was depressing because my ex-gf just got married, and i asked her for sex. This is the first time ever i have sex with a hooker, i didn't prepare anything, so i used her condom, it was a new one, but i don't know, after the symptoms appeared, i just worry that the condom was expired, or fail. I found on internet that some condoms just fail unreasonably, or maybe that her vagina fluid touched my penis, yes some of it touched unprotected part of the condom.
I am an engineering student, and i'm gonna graduate next week. It has been 2 weeks, and i'm living in fear now. i feel that my future is meaningless, i don't know how i can face my family and my friends to tell them about this if i get infected. I will do the test after graduation. I feel that i am the most stupidest person in the world, a couple minutes uncontrollable might cost me my future, and my life. This is the worst experience in my life, and i might not have a chance to live and talk about it.

Hello I am 20 years old and I have been married for a year now. I recently cheated on my husband with two guys when we had gotten into different altercations. Every time we argued I would run to my ex boyfriends and we would end up having sex. With one I used protection but I allowed him to give me oral sex without a condom and sometimes he would even spit on the condom for lubrication. With the other guy we didn't use protection and he just recently told me that he was hiv negative but he did have chlamydia. Me and my husband have been experiencing things such as; diarrhea, sore throats, minor coughs, and headaches. I even have a swollen lymph node near my vaginal area. I was wondering could this be from the chlamydia or could we be hiv +. Im worried because I know it can take 3 to 6 months for a hiv test to show your real results...

Please help me and give your best answers and past experiences.

you are lucky, i had protected sex,but the condom busted on the way,im now having sore throat,and flu. im scared.

Stop being stupid people and worry for 6 months or 3 months, just get a hiv combi or hiv duo 4th generation test which is 99,8% conclusive. This test detects also antigens and antibodies. 

the hiv combi is conclusive at 28days

Hi, Everyone

i had unprotected sex with a guy few months ago. 3 Weeks after that i felt muscle pain and headache. I also sweat more than usual but not really at night time. A week shortly after that i have pressures on my eyes, and ears. This is freaking me out. i was tested at week 5, and i was told negative. i am close to week 12 and i am waiting to get this test done and hoping i am negative. Shall i still wory after the test is negative. i felt weak muscle and dry throat from time to time. Never had this before.

I had protected sex twice in bellas ranch in Nevada, about 4 months back. Used condoms and was clean sex with no apparent mishaps of contamination. I am having skin rash on my scalp recently and in other parts of the body. Do you think there are chances of HIV? I never had sex otherwise.

Hello guys I'm 28 years old lost my virginity and I'm really nervous 
The girl that I had sex with sleeps around at least that;s what i under stood, not sure of her sex history 
So I'm nervous, here what happen I was putting my condom on but since I has problems getting a good erection it didn't go up all the way but I still managed to put the condom on after a few try's I slip it in her area I couldn't feel a thing inside I'm sure cuz I was wearing a condom, but then she said that the lights were to bright so for me to turn the lights off so I did but that's were the problem happens as, I was having the condom with hardly no full eriction I start to do it ones more but then we changed positions by the time I noticed I was trying to put the penis back into her.. and I didn't notice anything at first, but by the time i was trying to stick it back in i had zero erection and i was trying to slip it back inside then I realized I had no condom on but I was still rubbing on her outside down her private area for some time and I freaked out and I stopped trying, here are 2 thing I did that are a concern me first I picked the used condom and try to place it back on my gentile area and last but not least right after all this happen I run a bad allergy with sneezing and running nose but other wise I'm fine I'm thinking about this all the time scared as can be it's only been a month  ( today )from the date of my sexual horror can u guys advice me anything I'm going to get checked but waiting for 2 more months I'm scared by the min as I do more investigation I freak out even more and i look for symptoms and people that have it and i get really bummed not sure what do to ;/ but on the bright side i did use a condom not sure... i guess the part that got to me is it slip off now super worried...

I am going through the same thing and i am in a point of breaking down cause of the fact i am HIV + your story is similar to mine and the endless thoughts i have about being sick and infecting my gf is killing me now i have endless headaches and the search on the net is driving me off da wall..m waiting for two months till i have another test to know my faith if it all be as lucky as you i know deep down that i will appreciate life more take good care of myself and the love of my life..

i just pray to god to give me a second chance.

Nono i love you..if u see this u know how i feel now