Celebrity

I am really glad for you! - test wise ...

Yes, that's a weird location - it should be on your penis, scrotum etc... since it's a skin-to-skin infections.

Almost everyone has HSV1, but not as many people have HSV2 (some statistics claim up to 25% in US, 10% in Europe...)...

my eyes are painful so am i positive or what and am having std

Wow! it felt go good to read that! 10 years ago during a difficult time in my marriage I slept with someone without protection. There was no ejaculation but still a risk. I tested several months later and it was negative and I moved on until last year. I started to think maybe there was a lab error so I purchased two at home oral HIV tests and they were both negative. I followed this up with a blood test from my local health department and that was negative. I started to feel ok for about a year. I was having bad anxiety thinking there was something faulty In all those tests so I went to my urgent care because I was having an anxiety attack. While I was there I requested an HIV test so they sent it to labcorp and the result was negative. I felt better until about a month ago again maybe thinking the doctor thought I was just crazy and told labcorp to just report this as a negative. Crazy I know but I cant help it. I just wanted to respond and say reading your post helped. I love my husband and children so much and would be devastated if I put them at risk for anything. I wish I can just move on.

hi everyone i had unprotected oral and vagina sex, 2 days after the encounter i started having grion and leg pain all std/hiv test neagative, at six weeks i developed oral thrush and have a sore throat, but no headahces or diaharria or night chills, im thinking the thrush in from all the antiboitic and my right rib cage is swollen and one lymnode under rigth armpit, can someone help super scared and getting retested next week it will be six weeks.

Because cold comes up? It's mucus not "cold" hahahaha I'm sorry I had to! LOL

What is ur phone number?

Hey guys. I thought I would share my story in hopes you can relate and find peace. At the age of 22 I have slept with 20+ people, most of them unprotected and under the influence of alcohol. I never worried about stds at all and never seemed to experience a problem. However, during my last pap test I got a call that I had a inconclusive result. I freaked out for about 9 days as my doctor was on summer holidays. During this period I noticed a dark purple spot on my vulva that I never thought anything of other than a grown hair. As the stress progressed, I tore it apart with tweezers and it spread into what looked like warts. I spent my life searching HPV wouldn't speak to my boyfriend and having so much stress I missed my period, took multiple pregnancy tests and fully convinced myself I was pregnant.

After praying on my hands and knees, I finally went to the doctor to find out that the WARTS were not the reason for the inconclusive result but a inconclusive Chlamydia result.! He burned off the warts and made me take a pee test. There I waited. While waiting, I became extremely stressed out to the point I started hallucinating Herpes and had to leave work on multiple occasions crying all the way home. I inspected my genitals day in and day out, waiting for more things to appear. I made emergency doctors appointments to have him check everything over and over. The chlamydia result came back inconclusive again so he gave me the antibiotics to cure it anyways.

My boyfriend had barely heard from me in weeks and was going crazy himself. So I blamed him for giving me both infections as I had only slept with one other guy who I assumed was clean a month prior. Very shady of me! He quickly went and got tested. During the wait period I realized I had never had blood work done and continued to search on the internet for every detail of every STD alive. My boyfriends results came back negative across the board. After this, I convinced myself I had HIV and couldn't eat due to anxiety. After not eating at all for 2 or 3 days I developed a severe migraine, eye pain, night sweats, fever and so on. I then believed I had HIV. The stress was so bad that I went to work and full on got oral thrushing all over my tongue and started to ball my eyes out planning my dealth, who would watch my dog and how scared I was to die and miss my whole family. Me and my best friend rushed to the walk in for blood work, and the nurse told me I did not have it. I didn't believe her because my nail was also infected from a gel nail and I had a skin rash ( exzema always had it). I continued reading the chances of getting it. The next day I developed gum rawing and believed my pimples were the rash. I dropped from 125-119 pounds from not eating in 2 days and realized my body was disingrating. I then had a anxiety attak at work and almost had to leave to check myself into the ER. No Joke. I made all these promises to God and begged him but knew I was done. The phone rang and the nurse said you have normal blood work and it is all negative. I hit the ground crying because the last month and a half of my life almost killed me.

My Message here is that, for the people who have not been promiscuous DONT BE. Never and I mean Never have sex without a condom until your married. I didn't understand why people warned us as kids and now I do. People can have a STI show no symptoms and give it to you. It will never be worth the risk. For people who think they have it take a deep breathe and remember that the power of the mind is so powerful it can produce ALL psychical Symptoms. The chances of HIV are 0.008 for girls and 0.004 for men. That's having sex with a HIV positive person 1250 times and being infected once. Relax and get the blood work done and have faith. If you do have it your life is not over, and many people who have experienced this realize that the stigma is not real.

XoXo

This is Exactly how I be at times paranoid from hiv. I'm sellibit n will be this way for at least 5years to a decade cus this is some strong stuff I am dealing with . I thank GOD I'm hiv negative doh after my 6th test I stil have crazy symptoms that are not normal like growling stomach itchy burnt eyes naseau sometime after eating the wrong foods upset stomach hypoglycemia constipation pelvic pain achy bones and joints shooting sharp dull and electric shock pains behind left breastbone through stomach right flank hurts after holding pee for too long but when I pee it's drops so half of the time I don't to much know I have to pee yellow diacharge burning bladder infection vaginal pain that only goes away with drinking water and staying clean but the vaginal discharge remains its thick and stringy like dried up white school glue. The 5th week after sex with the same person the right side of vagina swole up like a boil and and was painful and sensitive to touch. Talking about scared. I try to pray everyday!

I'm going through this now! I used protection but a few weeks later I got nauseous and dizzy! In between that time I had sex with my wife twice! I also have a sore throat and stomach problems! It's only been eight weeks but I'm getting tested and praying I'm not infected and that I didn't infect my beautiful wife.

Thank you. I'm in a similar situation where I'm playing mind games with myself and it's killing me... You have given me the courage to go get checked. Thanks.

Im also in the same situation and i have to wait for 2months to get tested and i slept with my hiv positive gf for 1month without protection i dont knw wat to do ryt now but im stressed hope i dont test positive

2016 and I am in this exact same situation. Thank you so much for the insightful words you have no idea how much it has helped me in this hard time in my life.

Not Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson lol

I've been going through the same things. Had unprotected sex with this girl I met at the club. Been having shortness of breath and bad anxiety and my throat feels weird. I've waited three months to get tested. She told me she doesn't have anything and is healthy but it's hard for me to believe that. Praying I'm negative

Magic Johnson you mean?