hey its nothing bad dont worry ... i was just like you but im pretty sure ur haing a pre orgasm and not the real thing unlless u just dont have enough stamina but i thinks ur not having a real orgasm just aim or email me and ill help u out just dont get caught!

i'm the exact same way!!i'm 15 and i've been masterbating since i was like 4 though. i would hump the crotch piece in the booster seats. then i started humping my hand and rubbing my clit. i don't think im giving myself an orgasm. it feels good while im toubhing myself then it feels amazing for like 3 seconds. i want a realy good orgasm that can last for a long time. can you help me step by step through the process. that would be a lot of help. thank you.

The reason you're having trouble finding the entrance is probably because you still have your hymen, which is why you can't penetrate it. It is okay to break this thin membrane to actually epentrate yourself if you are interested. I noticed you posted a long time ago--are you still around?

K I'm Justin and for the girl that was masterbating since like 4 to make ur orgasum last longer every day flex your vagenal musals agan and agan for 4 to 5 mins and after a while the musals will get stronger and when u r about to com u will be able to stop ur self and hold ur orgasum and even have multipal orgasums. Also reply to me and tell me if it worked. Happy rubing girl

i can't orgasm either! any tips?

help i cant masterbate i dont know how well i know how but i am to young for a vibrater what else is there to use

Your fingers XD

Electric toothbrush on ur clit