Okay, I've seen like, TWENTY MILLION posts asking about ways. And all of them are usually
-electric toothbrush
-water/showerhead technique
-fingering
-humping pillows/covers
-vibrators/dildos
-household items
-food

SOOO I made this post in hope of letting people add their own hand-made techniques. I hope lots of people respond to this.
Thanks!
P.S. This is for... girls. But boys, feel free to post answers, or make a forum with pretty much the same stuff, except for boys.
Okay. I've said enough. Bye!

i use crayola spider pens :)

I'm a boy and i'm 14 years old. Me and my gf masturbate together and a thing that she likes is a garden hose. Hope that help
PS: sorry for bad inglish.

My tips on masturbating for virgins. 1. Rub your clit, rub it and rub it. 2. Move your middle and index finger down a bit and when you've reached the bit where It kind of goes in a bit, stick your two fingers in there ( not too deep or you might break your hymen!) and just do what feels best for you. I usually rub it in a circular motion and that sometimes turns me on. 3. Lie on your stomach and hump your hand! 4. Stroke inside and around your vulva please don't go too deep! I don't want to be responsible for someone's hymen breaking or bleeding or whatever! Hope this helps xxx

I hump my body sized baer or a water nallon hope iit helps sorry fo Spelling