Are you pregnant?

kiddo ur only 15 and if ur worried about getting pregnant talk to ur mom i know its hard but remember she was ur age one time to and if ur mom is not there talk to a aunt or a friends mom who u trust for one sperm can only live out side the body for 2 to 3 hours and if u only touched it chances are no sperm was transferred to the pen and if so would have been wiped off and if u did not stick that pen inside ur vagina there is no way u could have gotten pregnant as for every one else no woman is the same and ur body knows u best so if a test tells u no but ur body says yes listen to it and even if u r not sure take prenatal vitamins they help raise ur hcg if u are in fact pregnant but also know many things cause pregnancy like symptoms such as depression stress anxiety and even wanting to be pregnant tricks ur mind and body in to thinking u are i wish u all the best of luck and tons of baby dust to those who want and need it also tips on getting pregnant up the water make sure u get 8 glasses a day myself i carry a large water bottle and fill it twice a day also ditch the dairy limit ur dairy it makes ur vaginal mucus to tick and causes extra acids in ur vagina that damage and kill sperm caffeine forget it as little as a half cup of coffee for either partner can reduce ur chances of getting pregnant by 25% and throw out the beer alcohol lowers sperm count and thins the uterine lining so implantation is less likely to occur also buy more organic produce instead of prepackaged canned veggies and plastic packaged produce carries high levels of mercury and pesticides also try taking this vitamins essential to conception Folic Acid Zinc Selenium Essential Fatty Acids Vitamin E Vitamin C
L-Arginine L-Carnitine Vitamin A also try this herb Agnus Castus (Vitex or Chaste tree berry)

Nutrients you him

Folic Acid/ 400mcg 400mcg

Zinc/ 30mg 30mg

Selenium/ 100mcg 100mcg

fish oil/ 1000mg 1000mg

Vitamin B6/ up to 50mg up to 50mg

Vitamin B12 up to 50mcg up to 50mcg

Vitamin E/ 300-400iu 300-400iu

Vitamin A/ up to 2300iu -----------

Vitamin C / 1000mg 1000mg

Manganese/ 5mg 5mg

L-Arginine / -------- 300mg

L-Carnitine / -------- 100mg

L-Taurine/ -------- 100mg

YOU ARE MOST DEF NOT PREGNANT! SPERM DIES NOT LONG AFTER HITTING AIR. YOU COULD JUST BE THINKING ABOUT IT SO MUCH YOU YOURSELF IS MAKING YOU HAVE THESE SYMPTOMS THAT IS VERY POSSIBLE! IT ACTUALLY A MENTAL ILLNESS, NOT THAT IM SAYING YOU HAVE ONE. BUT YOU ARE IN NO WAY PREGNANT! UNLESS THERES GOING TO BE ANOTHER JESUS. WHICH I DOUBT! LOL. BUT SPERM WOULD NOT STAY ALIVE ON UR PEN.. AND ALSO HOW WOULD YOU GET PREGNANT FROM JUST HOLDING IT? UNLESS YOU.... DID SOMETHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE A LIL ODD. YOU CANT GET PREGNANT FROM SPERM GOING THRU YOUR PORES.. DONT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES IVE BEEN ASKED THAT! IF HE CUMS IN YOUR VAGINA THEN YOU CAN WORRY. OR EVEN POSSIBLY ON IT. BUT SWEETIE STOP THINKING ABOUT IT, YOU ARE ONLY 15 YEARS OLD!!!!! YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT! BY THIS PEN! IF YOU ARE HAVING SEX, THEN MAYBE.

hello,
my name is ashley. i am having some issues... i think i may be pregnant but i have not gone to get tested yet. my boyfriend and i had a couple of weeks of sex without protection. i didnt think anything would come of it but i am currently 4 -5 weeks without my menstrual cycle, i did vomit once and have been experiancing higher stomic acid and nausia, migranes off and on, cramps every day off and on, bloating (im bloated enough that putting pressure on it makes pain and i am more bloated than usual). i have been eatting more, and having impulses towards different foods, sometimes it is hard for me to walk around the house bc i am dizzy or lightheaded, my breasts seem heavier to me.... and the list seems to continue over each day passed. i am however in denile and i find it hard to believe i could get preganat bc so many times i have taken the test i know/think it will say negitive so i dont want to take it. i keep thinking that even though i am 10 days late (im never late even by 3 days) that it will eventually come. i have all of the emotional symptoms but only some of the physical symptoms and some of those symptoms are also accounted for just before you get your period but alas i am still waitting. what do you think?

hey i feel the same way i had sex with my boyfriend a week ago today and now im bloated n mu tummy hurts like cramps i have my period 2 weeks before we had sex and i kno im not going on my period for another week my back hurts and i have headaches really bad and i feel nasuae and dizzy i really think iam pregant my tummy feels different just like with my first child i knew i was pregant and i waited to get a test done wen i went to go get the test done at birth right and it came back posstive now that its only been a week i dont know if i go to see now or wait longer i really want to know

I'm in pretty much the same boat atm... back in april i stopped taking birth control, which i really dont understand why i stopped, i have completely regular cycles, i had my last period on the 15th of july, about two weeks ago, me & my fiance had unprotected sex (probably wasnt the smartest idea). i was supposed to start my period today, but i havent... i havent been getting my normal cramps or anything that normally lets me know when i'm starting. for the past week i have been feel extremely tired, i have been feeling really dizzy, like my eyes black over sometimes, i feel like i might faint sometimes, i have been getting headaches on & off, i feel slightly bloated, but not too much, i will start to get little cramps in my stomach, but then they go away after a little while. i have been nauseous, almost getting sick to my stomach, i absolutely love the smell of freshly cut grass, and the other day i walked past it & just gagged. i am only 18 years old, but i do want this baby. i personally don't think i'm going to get my period. my family seems to think that i'm not pregnant, but i dont think these symptoms are just in my head. i took a test last week, it came back negative... i waited a week to see if i was going to get my period, it never came so i went to the doctors to get another test done, it came back negative again. if i do not start my period in a week's time, i am going to go back and get a third test done. does anyone think that i might actually be pregnant?

hi im 20yr of age my last period was in nov.2010 i didnt start dec. and todays jan.05,2011 im feeling bloated and i have the runs bad but the at the same time i think i do and i run to the bath room and nuthing ive been a little more moody than norm. a little more sleepy ive put on sum lb.and i feel ilke i can feel the diff.like im heavy and weak so im just thinking maybe my periods just late or could im maybe be preg.? sum one help me with this prob.plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz♥♥

i think i may be pregnant,

signs im having :

bloating,
constant headaches,
my breasts have become bigger, tender and have darkened,
i feel dizzy throughout the day,
i loved the taste of coffee but now it takes of metal,
ive just started getting white creamy discharge,
ive also had, cramps around my belly button, both my sides,
my moods will change for no reason, i could be extremely happy one minute and the next i want to cry, or lash out,
im constipated, and offten find myself running to the toilet every 15/20minutes to have a wee,
i feel tired throughout the day,
constantly hungry,
lower back pains, but i also have upper back pains at times,
my Virgina has become a darker color,
i had some spotting about 3weeks ago... it only lasted 3days, it was a reddish pink color,
i ache, and often get cramps within my legs or feet,
my body tempter has been really high for the last week or so, so high my boyfriend finds it hard to cuddle me in bed due to me being to hot,
alot of the time i have dry mouth, then find myself drinking loads,
my gums have been bleeding from simply brushing my teeth, or touching them.

i have been trying for a baby, but im not sure if ive missed my period, as if i have a 24day brake then i have.. but if i have a 28day brake im due my period on the 18th,
where i want a baby so much, i often worry if im reading the signs wrong... so it would be great if anyone could let me know what they think... i will take a pregnancy test on the 19th as it will give me a better result.

many thanks xx

Hi guys okay I'm nineteen years old and have been spending hours on end searching my symptoms online. I had my last period on February fifth until the ninth I am very regular have been my whole life. I was on birth control (pill) for three years, six months ago I became lazy decided condoms would be fine cuz I kept forgetting to take it. So that brings us to last month I started it again my first month back on I did well the first week missed two pills in a row took two the next day and figured I'm not protected the first month any way might as well not freak out about it. then early march my boyfriend and I were having sex with the "pull out method" I know.. no lectures but when we finished I sat up and felt cum running down my vagina and his response to this was "i can't remember" which upset me due to the fact that if I even mention having kids in a few years he turns his head and says "i don't know when ill be ready for that" any way two weeks later my stomach feels as if someone has tied a string to some sorts of something inside my stomach and is gently tugging it. It doesn't hurt just weird. I was six days late for my period which was due to start march 13 and then I spotted brown, pink, red, brown over a four days length only enough to fill probably one liner all together
I have been very tired
Extremely nauseous all day (have only threw up once) especially when I'm hungry
Stomach muscles feel like they are randomly tightening
Mood swings up the butt
Very mild nose bleeds morning only.
I can't push my tummy out at all it feels like its stretching and highly uncomfortable
Constantly having hunger9 burns whether I just ate or not
Very consistent headache at the back of my head
Very mild period like cramps (weird since my cramps are crucial life threatening) jk but seriously
I love subway tuna, now it makes me want to ralf.
I have lower back pain and pressure where I would assume my kidneys are alternating left right
I pee a lot
My nipps are like tingly
I have had a huge increase in discharge
Bubbles in my stomach/ feeling as though my vag. Is silently blowing bubbles
Always tired but at night I want to be awake.
Okay now get this I took four hpt all neg. Went to the doctor was checked for pregnancy uti and kidney infection including pregnancy blood test. All neg. My moms had said it took four months for them to give her a positive result with me and my brother. She is acting like its for sure a pregnancy no matter what doctor says. But blood test said no so its a no.
My question is.. what gives? What's going on.

Please note that my symptoms don't hurt they are just there and very noticed except the hunger burns and headache, they suck! Slightly achey(sp?)

Hey, im 16. i had my period in febuary, i usually get them late in the month...well march i didnt get my period..about a week ago i notice how bloated my tummy is, like i am pushing it all the way out, i get dizzy alot, although i don't have tender breasts and no spotting no morning sickness, which not all women get when pregnant, i took three dollar store cheap test and all came back neg. so idk =/

hi, i don't know if its just paranoia, or what the case is, but im in the same boat as you all seem to be in. my boyfriend and i had sex the day i started my period, actually the bleeding occured during intercourse, then the actual flow came later that night. He didn't pull out, and ever since I've had nausea, headaches, and i've been so tired. I've also had lower backpain. The sex happened about a week ago, and im not sure if id be showing symptoms so soon or not? but its too early for me to take a pregnancy test, so im just looking for some input to set my mind straight one way or the other til then. Also, whens the appropriate time to take a test ? I want to make sure I don't take one too soon, but i also dont want to drive myself insane and pro long this.

where do i begin my period is due today but i havent seen it . i have notices last week i have been geting cramp on one side of my belly, feeling sick at nite find it hard to sleep at nite feeling quite full i have went to see my gp told dat i  should do a test told my partner to get me 1 but he refused to get it.  i normally have sore breast to indicate my period soon to come but i havent got any thing like that then to have a mild head ace on and off and now i am having dirrhea

same here bloated and keep my eyes open for nothing but have little one already what should do

I have almost all the same symptoms! Are any of you pregnant?? please answer!

hiya guys rigt basically i am 20 years old i have got a 2 year old boy. i have missed my period, have been sick around 9 times in past 48 hours. woke up with banging headache today im so tired its unreal and i have done 8 pregnancy tests only cheapy ones. 20mIu. 7/8 have been what i think is positive. very very faint lines. my bowls leading up to all thsi were a bit funny but not sure if thats related has been 3 years since i was pregnancy last lol. am also exsperiencing some mild cramping. im sure im pregnant what do you guys think? have rang my doctors and have booked a midwfie appointment for friday 27th...hellpp??/