turns out I am not pregnant after all :( 

Im starting to worry. I have been on bc for 2 months but have been sick with diarrhea the past few days. I've been having some protected and some unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the past week. I'm starting to feel nauseous, dizzy, very tired, and am having some cramping and light, brown discharge. I don't know if I shou,d stop my birth control just in case of pregnancy or to continue taking it. Is it possible that I am pregnant?

hello, i came on my period on the 11th december and it lasted a couple days. but last weekend i had unprotected sex and recently i been feeling sick some mornings n afternoon, also getting stomachaches and pains. everytime i feel hungry , i have 4 mouthful and im full/already bloated. getting heavy white discharge and it smells , im due on my period in a week time.

im worried, any ideas??

Hi I'm 18 I just had my birthday on the 30th of December me and my boyfriend had been together for a year and we had intercourse well I have missed my period I am 20 days late I've had headache , cramps , bloating , being thirsty and hungry , my breast hurts and my nipples get sensitive , my back hurts once in a while so I've been getting worried and I talked to my bf about it and he wants me to find out if u am so I took 3 pregnancy test they came out negative but when I told my friend she said she had to take 8 before it came out positive and honestly reading all these comment have made me wonder can I be pregnant and I would appreciate it if someone could help me out yes my mom knows but she has told me it's my responsibility, I haven't had morning sickness nor spotting ..could I be pregnant ???

i have the same issue

in my first pregnancy I took a test when I was only 2 weeks late and it said negative. I then took 3 more test all a week apart from each other and they all said negative until my last test. I was 8 weeks late before I got a positive response, I then went and got blood work and indeed I was pregnant look in your area for a pregnancy crisis center for young women. I know we have one here. if you go to them they will do the testing both the PT test and the blood test.

Hello ladies, I'm on birth control for the past 10 months. I've taken it every day at 8am. Never missed one pill. And this month I am 18 days late. I'm constantly hungry. I keep thinking about food after Ive just eaten. And then after eating my stomach hurts. I have cramping every so often but it's bearable. So what's the verdict?

Same boat... I never been late more than 1 or 2 days in my entire life and I am 32 now. There is a possibility that I may be pregnant but I have taken 2 HPT and both were negative. I follow my periods every month and I average between 28-30 days each month. I also know that I ovulated on Feb 26th, because I used the prediction sticks. I am now 11 days late and still feeling PMS like symptoms. My breast is tender off and on, bloating much more than with a regular period, mild headaches, mild cramping that started from the week of my expected period and continues even today but sporadically. Any advise for me??

Were u pregnant?

I feel the exact same. Any update on you?

Are you kidding me? sweetheart! keep your head in your books, than you will know that you can't get pregnant by doing what you are Describing, and plus you are WAYYYYY to young to be thinking about boyfriends and getting pregnant!!

lmao this is too funny

Let me get this straight hun. You think you got pregnant from holding a pen that possibly had sperm on it? Sperm only survives for 24-72 hours in are body and if that sperm isn't in the vagina and swimming towards your egg your not gonna get pregnant. Especially from kissing a pen with sperm on it. Hope you found some answers

Hello, I've been having these symptoms for while now, I'm light headed, I only got my period for 4 days last month and didn't even get it in Feb. I feel nauseous but no vomiting and I get periodic heart burn here and there. Ive been super bloated the whole month and people are telling me that I look preggos. My breasts aren't sore but on random days they will hurt a little, i do have the clear discharge when I go the washroom. I'm super emotional (certain Commericals make me cry) plus i'm have the mid to low back pain. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests 2 said not pregnant and one didn't even say anything. Its starting to freak me out. I feel as if I might be but the tests are leading me to believe i'm not, am I just going crazy and something else might be wrong with me or could I be pregnant? Anyone else have this problem?

I HAVE SAME HERE HAD PERIOD STARTED THAT MORNING ENDED THE NEXT MORNING THAN LAST DAY OF THAT SAME MONTH HAD DARK BROWN SPOTTING AND NOW ITS 10 DAYS INTO THE NEXT MONTH STILL NO PERIOD AND FEEL LIKE IM PUSHIN MY STOMACH OUT BUT IM NOT I HAVE SLIGHT CRAMPIN THAT GOES AWAY HEADACHES SO IM TRYING FIND OUT TOO