Hi! I also might be pregnant.

But very confused with all the symptoms

Like i've been having.

- Constant nose bleeds

- missed period

- headache, tiredness

-sore breast

-diarrhea, gas

- extreme thirst and peeing

- back pains

-cramps

-feeling nauesa .

If someone could please help and tell me. What's going on ! Lol

i was on cerazette pop for around 5 weeks been off it for around 2 weeks ive been getting hot flashes, bloating. eating alot more, really tired. mild headaches. a light bleeding for 7 days with lil brown discharge diarea hot flashes. mild cramps and breasts seem tender with ichy nipples but thats on n off all is prego symtoms right?? but done tests and all negative ime so upset confused constant buying prego tests but dunno if ime early testing or its the wearing off this pill :( been to doctors they done examination and blood test hopefully i should hear something by next week.

Hi hun you sound totally like me, I have been off the pill for 21 months had a miscarriage in Jan not been actively trying but view if it happens it happens as we have 3 amazing girls but would love a boy! last month i didnt have a period as a period I spotted brown with a little pink discharge for 7 days, went to doctor and he did a test came back negative and now I am 3 days late still negative test my periods are irregular but can roughly tell they will be few days either side I am get crapping lower tummy last few days been having what I can only explain as butterfly feeling in lower tummy boobs ok but nipples on occasions tender, I have short temper poor hubby keeps getting past dragged up, I have white creamy discharge short of breath at times last few days just slept now I cant sleep for love nor money I am cold all the time but then for no reason i go hot flushes, sore head last few days too i am also like i want sex all time been off food now for 3 days had runs for 2 days too this isnt me and totally confused let me know how u come on

Mrs C:-|

p.s babydust your way

im two daya late i keep getting period cramp but i feel sick through out the day I also keep getting heartburn I keep thinking I am going to come on I took a test a week ago and it came back negative anyone help please

Hey guys I am 22 and I already have a 3 year old. They say every pregnancy is different but I'm not sure If I am. My period is due in 5 days and I been experiencing hot flashes , mild cramping , tired , constipation , nauseous after eating just started 2 days ago and some back pains. I took a test a while ago about 2 weeks and it came Up negative I don't know whether it's my period or I'm pregnant again. But I'm really nervous because with my Son it was way different . Any help?

DID YOU EVER FIND OUT WAS YOU PREGNANT IM IN THE SAME BOAT BUT IM 16

ok, so, I'm 22 years old, I have a one year old son. I have been experiencing dizziness, cramping, my boobs hurt not to the touch though.. I get heartburn and indigestion (which is NOT normal for me). This is weird, I get hives too. I asked a nurse while I was in rehab (about all these symptoms) and she said it was allergies or all the toxins comin out of my body. However I detoxed before and none of this happend. My stomach is bloated all the time (like the way you push it out) I had sex with my boyfriend early may, and one day while we were having sex I started bleeding. I think something ripped I'm not sure. However, I continued to bleed, it was kind of brownish and more like a discharge then blood. That lasted for about a week. Then on the 2nd of July I bled heavy, then regular, then light (so light you could bearly see it) that lasted 4 days. I have PCOS, so my periods are irregular, but when I do get them they last up to 2 weeks! I've been due for another period and havent gotten it yet. (for some reason my periods have been 22 days apart for the last 3 months. Before that it was all scattered) I also have a lot of milky discharge, I am EXTREMELY tired all of the time. I also been getting headaches on and off.. any ideas?

negative pregnancy tests (2)

Hi I've been feeling nauseous for about two weeks now and when I got my period it was only spotting for 4 days. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant and have been for the past eight months. And I have been peeing frequently and everything I eat makes me nauseous along with certain smells. Could I be pregnant?

I've missed my period for 61 days now. I've had heartburn , nausea, headaches, bloating, I can barely finish a whole meal. I've went to the doctors and took a test a it came back negative. My weight is up and down as well. Everyone keeps telling to take a blood test or to pee on stick after my next missed period . I'm just lost and wanna find out as soon as possible

I'm going through this as well my last period ended sept 6 2013
It's now November 11

Bad heart burn randomly almost making me eat to throw up hot flashes hot and cold get been able to eat much, been really tired haven't gotten much sleep, I have been stressed out but I've missed 2 expected periods then again mine are never on time I've done how pregnancy tests and I went for blood work 2 weeks ago and it was negative I'm so confused

Help please!!!

To the 15yr old.... really a pen? Wow.... your not even legal and your thinking about sex. My gosh if your old enough to interact in sex then you must know you cant get preg holding a pen. Dont they teach sex add in high school?

Im kinda nervous because i have never missed a period and i track it every month. It always lasts 5 days, no less, no more. But last month october it was heavy for 3 days and then gone. Come november i was supposed to get it on the 19th but i completely missed it. I took 2 hpt and they both said negative. Ive had no breast pain, but ive had very uncomfortable back and lower stomach pain. Ive been tired and feeling really sick and down. I just need some answers.. Am i pregnant? :/

Hi Idk what it feels like to be pregnant, I was told at 17 I would never be able to have kids but here's my scenario for the past 2 weeks I have been extremely tired bloated tenderness in breast swelling of feet headaches nausea lower back pain insomnia weird cravings and late night eating.. My menstrual cycle is late but I have sex with protection all the time, I have very very light cramping but my stomach after eating it gets a little hard as if something is feeding off of what I have just consumed I can't sleep at night but today I slept all day I even called in late for work I have been extremely moody and aggressive towards my fiancé for no reason & I cry every single day. I'm having light diarrhea but no spotting or discharge I usually get my menstrual 20th of every month yes I'm only late 3 days but being someone whose menstrual is always on time I'm A little worried I'm of age I'm 25 but I'm still afraid to be a mother is there any answers please help

Hey !!

I am really late on this post but I guess someone here could help me out. I am 25 year old with a two year old girl 

I am not trying to conceive but now I have my period missing for two months,with my stomach having slight stiffness,dizziness & fatigue.I thought I was pregnant  till I took a HPT and the result showed negative. I am not really sure what to think.  Why could my periods be so late? Could there be anything wrong with me?

Can u say if u were actually pregnant or or caz I'm having very similar symptoms