HI i'm 30yr off age, overweight and have had irregular periods my whole life. The only time my period comes regular is when im on the pill. BUt in the last 3 months I have not had a proper period. I have had redish brown discharge that only apprears when i go to the toilet, when my period is due. Im a little freaked out and confussed. i was in the pill still for the 1st 2 funny periods. Last month I came off the pill thinking it may bring my period on properly. But it did the same. I have bn stressed the last 2 weeks with bf troubles. But i have gone off food, not sleeping well, feeling bloated, extremely turned on, sensitive nipples. Yesterday i had an upset stomach and today I have been really light headed and dizzy (no black spots though). I really have no idea what to do as I have never experienced this before and do not have children.

Can someone please advise me on what i should do. Scared about doing a prgnancy test because im freaked as to what results may be.

Hey everyone, I wish ppl would post updates bc I wanna know if they ended up being pregnant or not. I'm real. Scared, I completely missed my period and I don't think ive ever missed before. I was super tired all the time and gettin headaches and nausea on and off but now the nausea is UNBEARABLE I am scared I'm pregnant I'm only 21 and there's no way I want a baby. My bf is really supportive luckily and that makes me feel better but nothing can help this freaking nausea and I feel exhausted. My bf and I have been a little too comfortable about not being super careful. He does pull out and were careful not to get it on me but I'm too embarrassed to go to the store and buy decent condoms bc the ones I have from the health dept suck like really bad. So I'm scared because I know there's a chance I'm pregnant, and I'm scared because there's no way I could have a baby I have way too much time left to go to college I wanted to do at least 6 yrs and it's driing me nuts bc there's no way I could do that my top priorities are school and m bf and here's no way I could make a baby one so I know if I'm pregnant I need an abortion and I've heard it sucks so it sucks because no matter what I'm screwed (if I am pregnant) I just made an appt for two days from now at the drs and I'm going to get a blood test done. I'm so confused why would my hot be negative ive never missed a period before and I keep getting all hese symptoms this is terrible. I will update after I find ou so ppl in the future will have some help knowing what could be wrong wihthem if they're going throuh the same thing so I'll post back in a few days. All I can say is NEVER USE THE PULL OUT MEHOD, condoms may suck but a baby would suck 100000x more. I know if you're like me if never seems to matte at the time and it's easier to get careless and feel too comfortable but getting pregnant is not worth it. I was too embarrassed together condoms, but If I get pregnant then ppl will be looking at my vag all the time and that's way more embarrassing!! Don't make the same mistaken did. I REALLY hope I'm not pregnant, I'm so scared. Good luck all

Sounds like your pregnant hun. I too am worrying about the same thing so I went on WebMd and looked at their early pregnancy symptoms list. One thing they did list that most google searchs haven't, is the milky white discharge which happens in the first couple weeks of conception. I could be wrong, but am pretty sure you're pregnant. I know for a fact also, that early on your preg tests may come back negative. I would wait a month and then test again once your preg hormone levels have or haven't increased/become more evident. If after a month and some weeks your test is negative then you should still go to the doctor as something else could be going on with you. But I'm pretty sure you're preggers. Either way, best of luck to you!

It sounds to me like you are pregnant. I am a 23 year old mother of 3 and I had the same symptoms with all 3 of my pregnancies that you are having.  With my 3rd child my tests showed neg. until I was about 3 months along.  Home pg test may be wrong.  It happens to alot of women, they take a pg test and the results are neg. so they don't think they are pregnant but they are.  I hope this helped.

Hi I'm 17 and I've had unprotected sex three times in the past month and a half. Except he's never came inside of me, but there's still precum, right? Should I be worried about precum? I didn't have my period for the month of March but I didn't worry because i thought it was just stress I took a pregnancy test at a clinic and they said it came out negative and to come back on the 16th of april I had sex last week twice unprotected and then took three hpt just last Friday and all came out negative. My period should be coming around again next week or so. Should I be worried at all? I've been nauseous, tired, headaches, and all of that. please reply!!

hi this is my first time on the website. im 25 in july 2012 i have 2 daughters and a son all under the age of 3 and a half years old. two weeks ago i started getting tired, heartburn, headaches and pins and needles in my left foot. slowly over the week the pain in my foot got worse spread up both my legs and i had bad back pain, i went to an out of hours doctors surgery as advised by the nhs direct line they said it may be a disc sitting on my sciatic nerve at the end of my spine he said take it easy and take paracetamol as ive been trying for baby #4 that was friday 6th april. come monday the 9th my period was due but it never came so on tuesday morning i took a hpt and it was a faint positive and same again later that day with a 2nd hpt. so i was over joyed that i was pregnant, but friday 13th april i woke with pains across my tummy then i sat up in bed and started bleeding i thought i had lost the baby, so i took a pregnancy test later that day and it was negative the pains i had got worse and got back cramp and tenderness in my tummy and pubic region so i was advised to got the a+e by the nhs direct line on saturday then admitted me as 5weeks pregnant with suspected early misscarriage, they took a pregnancy test and was negative even though i had another faint positive earlier that day again so they did a blood test checking my hormone level they said it was less than 5 so im not pregnant. ive since had a negative hpt. im still getting bad pain as i was before and have finished bleeding. im worried that if i wasnt pregnant i may be ill as i have heard that some cancers can raise the hormone level and shot it off resulting in mixed hpt results. im so worried any advice would be fantastic i have a gp appointment tomorrow.

Hi! I have a headache and this drives me nuts as its been 4 days since i have this headache (Lower back of my head). My last menstruation is last 12th March 2012 and i still didnt have my period and its 25th April 2012. I took home pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative.My breast is not that tender.I have spotting last 21st April 2012. Im so moody last few weeks. Im not sure if im pregnant.

Hey everyone. I'm a little bit concerned because, I had 2 periods last month (which is irregular for me) I started on the 1-4 and then again on the 23-26. On the 22 of this month I spotted light brown, on the 23 nothing, on the 24 I spotted light brown 3 times throughout the day and on the 25 nothing. I am usually regular so this is CRAZY to me. What is going on????

Confused. I had 2 periods last month, which is not normal for me. I had a period on the 1st of march through the 4th and again on the 23-26. I spotted 1 time on the 22nd of April, nothing on the 23, spotted again (3x throughout the whole day) on the 24th and nothing on the 25! Has this happened to anyone else? I'm going CRAZY!

Okay, so, here's my story; March 5th, I went to the Doctor because I hadn't had my period in a little over Two Years and I wanted to get it back on track blah blah blah, the Doctor Prescribed me The Pill. I started it that day at 5:30 p.m. I then took it everyday at the same time, as instructed. Up until March 17th, which is when I had my first period in two years, it lasted4 days. I stopped The Pill the day I started my period, March 17thdays after I finished my period, my boyfriend and I were back to our unprotected sex. Which we had lots of, through out the rest of March and April.
I haven't had my period since last month... of course, I knew, in the back of my mind, there was OBVIOUSLY a possibility I would get pregnant, since that's what unprotected sex gets you. So, I calculated the days until my next period... a rough guess. Around the time I thought I was "supposed" to get my period, I went out and bought a pack of 2 HPTS... Anxious, nervous, and excited all at the same time, I took one of them AS SOON AS I GOT HOME FROM THE STORE. I really didn't have to go at the moment, so I peed (what little I could) into a cup... I was so nervous that I hurried and threw the cap on and threw the test into my purse.. of course I checked it before I left... NEGATIVE. My heart sank a little.
It's not that my boyfriend and I are "trying" for a baby but we both want a baby and we aren't exactly doing ANYTHING to PREVENT a baby.
I decided that maybe it was "too early" for me to take a test and decided to wait and take the other one a litter later in the month... and that is what I did, waited out a week or so... I woke up one morning, my boyfriend wasn't home, it was my perfect opportunity to take it really quick.. w. my "first morning pee". That everybody claims is so much better to take it w.
This time I just peed directly on the stick, hoping I didn't "mess it up"... I sat it down on the counter next to me, face up... watching as the test started to "evaluate" my urine.. ANOTHER NEGATIVE.
At this point, I'm just convinced that I'm not pregnant and my periods just decided to "vanish" from my life once again... I was ready to give up on my "being pregnant".
That was until I started noticing that I was actually having a few "pregnancy symptoms"
1. Moody, emotional, etc... and then some. I have been a moody, emotional mess! I literally have NEVER been this emotional in my entire life. I cry for no reason, I get upset for no reason, then I'm happy as ever... it's a little ridiculous.
2. Change in appetite... I went from being Hungry all the time, to having to force myself to eat... even when I'm actually hungry. Even when my stomach hurts from hunger, I gag at the thought of food... itself. Even food that I would normally enjoy, I have to basically shove down my throat.
3. "Morning Sickness"... It isn't just in the morning tho. I have random spells of nauseousness through out the day. It does tend to happen more when I first wake up tho.
4. More Frequent Urination... oh. my. goodness. I pee so much, my boyfriend even took notice. WITHOUT ME EVEN HAVING TO SAY ANYTHING.

I think that about covers everything. If you could provide me w. any information, helpful tips, etc... they all would be GREATLY appreciated.

Hey, so about 2 weeks ago i had my period. before my period started i took my last birthcontol in my pack. i havent taken any since. tues i had sex with my boyfriend and he came inside me, the next day I woke up about 10 and had to pee 3 times within an hour and a half later in the day i took a nap and woke up about 6 or so in the after noon. i went to the restroom when i woke up and i had light bleeding almost watery pink kinda like when you first start your period i didnt think much of it bc it was extremely light. that night i had sex with my boyfriend again and he came in me again. the next day i had heaver bleeding and slight cramps, and a little headache. by the time thursday came around my stomach also started feeling weird. kinda like it was upset but not like i was gonna get sick. i been having dearria also but not a lot. on friday i was hanging out with my friend and needed to go to the bathroom and on my way to the bathroom i started gagging but nothing came up. she has a clean house and nothing was being cooked or anything so it wasnt from like an odor. i gagged again while going to the bathroom and 4 times after leaving the bathroom. my period isnt suposed to come for another two weeks and im confused, am i pregnant?

Hey I'm exactly going through this right now I feel pregnant everytime I eat or sumn I get really bloated. I'm always tired I sleep a lot im eating more than usual I took a test and the line looked like it wanted to show I haven't had a period since February am I pregnant??

I had this problem for two month ago and I had a miscarriage in  the April, 2012 , now after four weeks am having the same sysstoms, and I even been to doc before and I dont trust home pregnancy test at all, because with my three children it was the same ,, I would test and it would be neg, when I would be one or two months pregnant. I have had two miscarriages in the past and one ectopic pregnancy. I waiting this time a little longer to go to the doc or go to some one else to get a blood test ... doctor dont listen to you, when you know something is worng with your own body, if I would of known I was pregnant the last time in April ( before the miscarriage) I would taking care of myself ,, I had so much stress with work, my kids, and wondering if I was..

WELL I'M 37 AND LAST YEAR HAD A MISSCARRIAGE I HAVE LOWER BACK PAIN , VERY TIRED , SWALLON OF THE BREAST AND TENDERNESS TO TOUCH , NAUSEA , AND WETNESS BETWEEN LEGS LIKE SUPER WET. IFEEL TIRED THE WHOLE DAY ESPESICALLY IN MORNING AND NOON. FEET KEEP SWELLING ALSO AND NO PEROID.

Hi Guys, i am really worried that i may be preggers too. I seem to be having the same symptoms as all of you guys. My aunt put the thought in my head that i may be but i took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Although its negative i just have a feeling. Im worried and dont know what to do because im schedualed for an oporation on the 25th of this month and i if i am i would hate for the doctors to miss it and accidently terminate the pregnancy at the same time though could i be paranoid now after my aunt made a big deal? Im not sure what to think as having a baby is really not on my list of things to do right now. im only 18. if you guys could help in any possible way let me know. thankyou :)