I just had a bout of all the symptoms you discribe. I had a ton of tests done, came up with nothing.. Now I am waiting on the test for lyme disease.. Everyone who has weird symptoms that come and go-dispite not having the classic lyme rash- should bring up this issue with their doc.

I have all those symptoms. I have been experiencing them for over a year. I get nauseas, dizzy, migraines, sleepy...It really freaks me out. My neck always feels like it is out of place and there is a small bump right below the hairline. I had been assuming maybe I had a knot there and needed to go get readjusted at the chiropractor. But it doesnt explain why I only have these symptoms sometimes...I get them real bad sometimes for about a week, then I wont have them for a while..I have wanted to go to the doctor..but had a feeling I would get the same response as a lot of you..."don't know what's wrong...." Has anyone made any more conclusions? p.s. I am also a woman, of 27:)

ok,
Wow, for going on 2 months now, out of the blue, at work I almost passed out, I just got light headed, wen to Urgent Care they did all these tests, of coarse they thought i was prego, but no! All teh tests thank god came back normal and negative, they said just to relax adn it could be stress! I literally felt I was under NO STESS at all! Nothing changed in my life nothing dramatic for me to feel stressed. My symptoms from that day, have developed to severe head pressure from the top of my head to teh lower back of my head, my head like im in a fog! Like im there but am not there! Feeling lightheaded at times, and bad pressure in teh back of my eyes! What the heck is my problem? My doctor thought it could be anxiety, high stress levels, eventhough i told him i am not stressed! he said i could be stressed adn not even know it! so about a month ago went to ER bcse of bad pressuer like a band around my head, they did a cat scan adn it came back normal, they seem to think its Sinus! I have never had sinus or allergy problems in my life! ok, so they gave me over the coutner claritan and aleve, I do admit it has controlled my pressure pain in my head, but has not taken it away, they say that this time of year is very problematic for people with sinus adn allergies. I have no idea what the problem is, sounds like many of us suffer from strangelike feelingsZ! I hate it too, Im praying about my problem and that this goes aawy NOW! I believe I can be healed!

did you ever get your diagnosis? when i had all those symptoms it was an ectopic pregnancy...

I have the exact same symptoms. I've been to 7 different doctors and no one knows what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ALSO a 20 year old female with the same symptoms, only my glands are not swollen as far as i can tell. I've been suffering with a constant headache for months now. I get i suppose hot flashes, i feel all hot in my face, feel very sick, weak and dizzy. It's horrible. the rest of the time i constantly feel as if i have a fever although i have no tempreture.

PLEASE! EVERYONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED THESE SYMPTOMS ASK ABOUT THYROID FUNCTION!!!!! I am a 21 yr old woman who had and still to some extent has many of these similar symptoms, and just recently got an answer. I had to fight with docs for nearly 3 years before someone believed something was actually wrong, but it turns out my thyroid levels were totally outta wack. It was affecting everything from my periods to my blood sugar levels, and am only now beginning to feel better with treatment. Doctors don't like to look for this because they would rather tell you that you're fat, stressed, don't eat well, don't get enough sleep, or you're just pmsing, any number of cop-outs to avoid doing more work. you have to fight for your own health!

:-) I agree that these symptoms could be from thyroid malfunction. I had had hypothyroidism for 15 years. I had been eeling terrible on and off with nausia, gas, indigestion, headache, lightheadedness and tired. I just found out that my thyroid levels were way high. I am on a higher dosage of synthetic thyroid medication and hopefully that will help with these symptoms.

Hello, i am a 17 year old male, i just started getting all these symptoms recently... i get dizzy and work and seem likei am about to black out, i get chronic headaches and last week i got back pains, sometimes when i try to sleep at night my heart rate feels increased and then i cant sleep. Im not sure whats going on but its very unusual and i've never experienced anything like it, i'm going to the doctors soon to check it out...can anyone relate or comment?

I've been feeling the following over the past 6 months:

Dizzy
Light headed
Unstable vision
Stomach cramps
Feeling sick
Motion sickness
Constantly tired
Sharp stabbing pains in chest and head
Shortness of breath
Pins and niddles in hands and feet
Heartburn and a feeling of a 'lump' in my throat
Cold and hot sweat/flushes
Lack of sleep
Muscle twitches and aches

I have been to my doctor about 15 times who denied anything was wrong with me. Then I asked to be checked for any stomach disorders, after a camera test it was found that I had inflamation and a small ulcer, had been on medication for that for over 2 months now (twice as long as what was initially advised) and I am still getting the same symptoms.

I've been in and out of hospital for the duration and have always told me that I'm not having a heart attack and that I can go home!

Returned to the doctor who has said that he thinks I am suffering from a panic disorder and has referred me to a specialist which I am seeing this week and will report back on that.

I think to a degree I could be suffering from this as I have been panicing about my health, but obviously I was feeling poorly to start to panic.

Has anyone else had any luck with the doctors etc?

Average blood pressure seems to be around 130/85 odd and a fairly stable heart rate of 60 beats per minute although I have had my blood pressure drop to around 90/50 before and also my heart rate jumped up to about 95 beats per minute. Not sure what to make of this though.

ECG's always been ok and blood tests for heart problems came back clear, although one blood test showed low oxygen levels which then ended up with me having a CT scan to check for blood clots in my lungs which again came back clear (after being kept in hospital for 3 nights!)

I'm still getting concerned about this and nobody as yet has given me any answers.

I'm a 17 year old male. For the past month I've been getting serious bouts of intense nausea and diarrhea about every other night.
Other symptoms include dizziness, thirst, feeling very hot on my head and face, feeling like vomiting, frequent urination, loss of appetite, fatigue, insomnia, gas, and cramps. I think that about covers my symptoms.

I had mono about a year and a half ago. I never really recovered after that. Since then my stomach has always been hurting, loss of appetite and I've always been tired and in a cloudy state of mind.

I have pretty bad heartburn at times, but I'm taking prilosec and use Alka-Seltzer and zantac 75 when needed. So the heartburn is helped, but I don't know what the other symptoms are caused by. Any ideas?

im almost 19 years old and my body is going crazy. ive had dizziness, sleepiness, hot and cold flashes, migraines, heartburn, backpain and neck pain where it feels like my neck is gonna pop off. When im around a lot of people i get dizzy and it feels like my mind isnt all there and im walking alone but i know that there are people around me-if that makes any sense-sometimes my body just spazs but that could be from caffeine that i have every once and a while. There are so many things that are wrong i dont know what to do. my sister thinks that i should get tested for anemia and my parents think im suffering from an anxiety disorder but they dont want me on meds-me either-but it would cost so much for blood work for the anemia. i dont know where to turn. someone please help me, im scared.

Hey, I've just read through this thread and it's so bizarre as I have exactly the same symptoms!

It started February this year (about 6 months ago) with nausea which progressed onto stomach cramps and headaches. My GP diagnosed me with IBS and have since been taking peppermint oil (which you can buy from the pharmacy!) which does seem to help.

However, since around March I have suffered with headaches, dizzinesses, heartburn and a lot of those sensations meganmae21 described as feeling like 'my mind isn't all there'. My nausea disappeared for a few months but has since returned with a vengence and it has put me off going anywhere! I also have gas, feel light headed occassionally and find myself really tired during the day and getting a bit muddled with stuff. I'm 17!

Blood tests, eye tests, ECG, urine tests, balance tests etc all turned out OK and apparently I'm a 'medical enigma' o.O I've lost count of the number of times I've been to the GP now - they keep either giving me random medication which does not work or tries to suggest it's just anxiety. This doesn't help as the symptoms are still there!! I just don't feel like I'm living anymore, I'm in such a daze %-) I hope we can all get sorted out soon.

Hi I have had similar symptoms but i was put on asprin and another anti-coagulant drug which did help. You might want to ask your doctor for a heart check to see if you may have a hole in the heart or for any specific heart related problems.

I recommend getting your blood sugar checked. I had dizziness, thirst, loss of appetite, fatigue, frequent urination, blurred vision..etc at the age of 19... about 6 months after a bout of mono. Turns out I had developed Type 1 diabetes. Check out ****** for some references

Type 1 is an autoimmune thing... so it can happen to anyone at any age.