I am feeling the exact same as you. Always worse around the time I am due. I've had this for a couple of months now and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Have you heard anything about this recently?

If you keep getting these symptoms on and off again and doctors can't pin point exactly what it is. Treat for Lyme disease! There are many reasons for false negatives with a lyme test, so doctors will write that off, when it fact it is lyme. I've known many people who have gone many years of being undiagnosed by doctors, only to become chronic lyme paitents, and then finally getting diagnosed. I had to convince my doctor I had it, even with my first lyme test being false, because I did see the engorged tick on me and did get the bullseye rash that is hallmark of lyme disease. Unfortunately, not everyone remembers being bit by a tick, and some do not develope the rash, so they don't even consider lyme disease. Please educate yourself and become your own doctor on lyme disease, as many doctors are ignorant to the disease. I had to travel out of state for treatment and had many doctors say we don't even have deer ticks in Ohio. I picked 11 ticks off of my dog in 1 day, 3 of which were deer ticks.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

Hi im 16 i did have neralger at 1 point then they said i didnt have it im awaiting ct scan atm i feel sick i get burning on top of head pain on face pain at botom of head to neck sick of taking pain meds put me on miagraine head aches imigram dont no if its toatally working x

Hi, did you ever figure out the reason for these symptoms? I'm going through the exact same thing now and I'm really worried. Please give me as much information as possible.

In my case it was mononucleosis, and it's still going on after almost 2 years! It can have very different symptoms (for example I never really had sore throat, wich is described as the most important symptom of this disease).

Check for H-Pylori 

I just turned 23yrs old and have the same symptoms. Have you gotten any answers yet

I have had the exact same symptoms and my pregnancy test came back negative too i have been to doctors and they cant find a diagnosis i too have recently come off of depo provera any luck with a diagnosis

Have any of you ever been tested for lupus? You may want to speak to a specialist and try to get tested. This is a chronic autoimmune disease that is often overlooked by doctors as the sypmtoms can mimic symptoms of other more common issues. With lupus your immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissue causing a wide variety of symptoms depending on which area of the body is under attack. The signs of lupus differ from person to person. Some people have just a few symptoms; others have more. Lupus symptoms also tend to come and go. Common signs of lupus are:
-Joint pain and stiffness, with or without swelling
-Muscle aches, pains, or weakness
-Fever with no known cause
-Feeling very tired
-Butterfly-shaped rash across the nose and cheeks
-Other skin rashes
-Unusual weight loss or weight gain
-Anemia (too few red blood cells)
-Trouble thinking, memory problems, confusion
-Kidney problems with no known cause
-Chest pain when taking a deep breath
-Sun or light sensitivity
-Hair loss
-Purple or pale fingers or toes from cold or stress (Raynard`s Syndrome)
These are just a few of the possible symptoms as they tend to vary from person to person.
I would suggest to mention it to your doctor and try to get an ANA (antinuclear antibody) blood panel. This test would usually come back positive for anyone who has lupus, however, some people without lupus may also test positive. This is one of the most common tests used, but because of the widespread and often elusive symptoms, would only be one of many used to come up with a diagnosis.
In my case I was experiencing a lot of similar symptoms to the ones being described above. I was in and out of doctor`s offices for 5 years before I managed to get a conclusive diagnosis. I would often have achy joints and was feeling tired all the time no matter how much sleep I got. I would also develop ``mystery`` injuries. I would just get up one day and it would feel like I sprained my ankle, or my knee or wrist. There were times that I would even be told by my doctor that it was a sprain and had to use crutches until it went away. It was like a constant battle just to get someone to believe me. ``How could it be a sprain, I didn`t do anything I just woke up like this!`` I also had other symptoms like pleursy (swelling of the lining around the heart and lungs) which can cause some very severe chest pain and shortness of breath sometimes. It got so bad sometimes that I couldn`t even lift my arms or carry anything, and there were times I thought I was having a heart attack but when I went to the hospital they would do some tests, tell me it was nothing and send me home. As a side note, this swelling will not show up on an xray but can be seen on an ultrasound. Other symptoms included headaches hot and cold spells and dizzy spells and sudden nausea that would last anywhere between 5 mintues to a couple of hours. And then there was also memory issues and this weird ``disconnected`` feeling that would just come on all of a sudden. I`d just be out in the mall or something and all of a sudden I would just feel ``disconnected``, like I was there but not really. If you have experienced this, don`t worry your not crazy. This is actually another symptom referred to as Lupus brain fog. You just feel slightly disoriented and confused all of a sudden, and I noticed also that I would sometimes have trouble relating or even paying attention to what other people were saying, sort of like involuntary daydreaming or something. If you have noticed at least 4 of the above symptoms I would suggest mentioning this to your doctor as a possible cause. Lupus is hard to diagnose and the average diagnosis usually takes around 5 years since a lot of the time the doctor wont be able to find conclusive evidence because the symptoms are so varied. Don`t give up, you know your body and if you think there`s something wrong there probably is. Something I would recommend in the meantime, it really seems to help reduce my symptoms, would be Doctor Miller`s Wholy Tea. It is made from wholy thistle which helps to detoxify your body and can be found in most health food stores or vitamin shops. I have found that this has really helped a lot with my random aches and pains and stomach issues. If your having memory issues or brain fog, you may also want to try a fish oil or omega 3 supplement which can be found in almost any drug store. About 1000 mg per day if you eat fish or about 2000 mg if you don`t. My memory still isn`t that great but the periods of brain fog have pretty much stopped and I used to get those all the time. Both of these things are completly safe whether you have lupus or not, but you don`t have to take my word for it, feel free to check with a doctor or someone who specializes in alternative therapies like a herbologist maybe if you`d like further guidance. I would recommend looking into alternative therapies as well if you find that you do have lupus. There is no cure for lupus, only symptom management, and I have found that alternative medicine seems to help a lot in my case. Hopefully this helps.

I have the same problemS and I am 25 female...what is going on....not fun on daily bases!!!!

Oh my God...what was wrong? Please tell me if you figured it out. I have been suffering for years with these symptoms and no one can tell me whats wrong. I literally have all of those. Even the sharp pain in the back of my head...

No one can tell me what is wrong with me. I can't take it anymore. I feel like a crazy person.

Have you found out anything about this ? I am currently experiencing all of this ! I feel like I'm dying !

Hey, were the doctors able to pin point what the problem is? I am having the same symptoms right now and kind if worried.

Did some one ever find a selution for this??

sounds like symptoms I had and after tests was diagnosed with idiopathic intercranial hypertension, look it up see if it helps