Sounds like anxiety. I can't be in the lighting in malls, the noise, the people....it makes me sick

Hi I just read your post...I realize it's been over a year since you wrote it. ..but I wondered.if you ever figured out what was bothering you? Did you ever receive a diagnosis? I am 37 yr old female, eat well/don't use drugs, have 3 kids, happy, healthy....and over the past 2 months I am experiencing a lot of the same symptoms you wrote about. Trouble swallowing...food burping back up hours later, lump in throat, shortness of breath, dizziness, vertigo, feverish feeling with no fever, lethargy , weakness etc. I've had tons of blood work, several endoscopies on my throat & no diagnosis yet. If you ever got help or a diagnosis please respond.  thanks, crystal

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

i am having these exact same symptoms
I would like to know. whenever I google them (like an id**t) pregnancy shows up but I just had a five day period so I am not pregnant. if anyone knows please let me knwo

Wondering if anyone has had any luck with a diagnosis? I began getting dizzy, spaced out feeling mid March and was told by doctors it was a virus accompanied vertigo. It is now mid April my symptoms got progressively worse nausea, weakness, extreme fatigue, weird feelings in head, muscle pain, loss of appetite and have lost 5 kg in the space of two weeks. my bloods came back normal, but Ross river came back inconclusive. I've asked for more tests such as cortisol, and more tests that would make you feel dizzy and light headed. Im also getting a ct scan on mh head and inner ear. im also seeing a cardiologist. Doctor has also prescribed antibiotics just in case there's bacteria anywhere. This seemed to start happening after my endoscopy since then I haven't been the same! This has all made me anxious and depressed, all I really want to do is stay in bed but can't sleep!! Also suffering from insomnia. Make sure to get rid of nausea you try ginger tea two to three times a day, seems to help. Also try taking elderberry and olive leaf, zinc and vitamin C Also CoQ10 and fish oil Also vitamin D if your not getting sun!

I am going through the same thing almost exactly! Did you get any answers?

my 13 yr old daughter had a bad virus about a year ago never sick at all before.she the started having strep throat later nausea vomiting ,sever pain in upper left abdomen and then spasm into lower back and faint light headed Sent to er many times all blood work and ultra sound Sent to children hospital to gi specialist ther was done 2 upper and lower scope, all negative but too many white cells in colon1st time showed up, 1st time
could see spasm in value above odium .treated with opermazole and bentlye cortisone they subsided when taking cortisone . next symptoms heat racing especially after exercise and she would hit floor without any notice face very red not uncononness ambulance called blood pressure slightly low she was trembling then stood up blood pressure went to 58/22,

hey this sounds just like my issues. i have not been to a doctor as i have a phobia of hospitals and doctors. i have been having "spells" about once a week for a feww months now, where i start feeling nausious and weak and then i get hot and cold flashes and begin throwing up and my whole body starts to go through spasms and tremors. i have done alot of research int this and i have narrowed it down to a kidney issue or some type of cancer. i am not a healthy person by any means, and have even gone through an opiate addiction. not sure if any of you have been addicted to pills or been taking alot of perscribed pills but i can honestly say that this one reason has helped me to narrow down whats up in my body. i was reading all of your posts and felt like i could maybe shed some light and help at least one of you. i have not cured my issue, by any means but i have found ways too make my "spells" go away faster then they used to and i have also managed to cut them down to only one a week. sometimes im in bed for two days from it, but it used to be for three or four days i would not be able to even get up, only roll over to throw up or sip my water.

so here it is, wwhenever i feel a spell coming on i start drinking as much water as i can, as i know ill need it to keep me hydrated iin the days to come. next i immediately run myself a scaldingly hot bath, which gets me to the sweating, which usually helps get over anything. then i get a rice tea and honey drink into me, (1 cup of rice boiled in 6 cups of water for 15 minutes. then strain out the rice and add honey or lemon to add a little better flavor) and while i drink this i eat a bananna or two, and some apple sauce and take a gravol. this will not stop it from coming but i believe it helps me to prepare my body for the beating its about to take, and all of this stuff wont feel to bad coming back up, as its all soft stuff. then during my spell i try to get into the bath every few hours to get myself sweating more, and i dring tons and tons of water and powerade. this helps to keep my hydrated and also the powerade has different things in it like vitamin b6 and b12. hope this helps

Hey..I’m an 11 year old female and I’ve been nauseous and been having of and on headaches..but just one night ago I started to feel really dizzy and lightheaded at first I thought I was just hungry because I haven’t eaten anything for a while but after I ate food I was still having the same symptoms and today I’m really weak and dizzy and my throat is swelling up...can someone help?

Was radiated in pituitary gland thyroid and posterior fossa . now my tsh is way out of sack. This was all unnecessary. Am I going to die of cancer? Doctor is not doing anything to help