Check for auto immune disease with a rheumatoid Dr and gastrointestinal infections.

this kind of doesnt help im still feeling faint and i have headaches and dizzyiness what do i do help answers fast

I quit eating wheat in Feb 2012. At the time I was sick, tired and very frustrated with modern medicine. My doctor thought it was all in my head. I was nauseas often; sometimes for days. I would also have these "spells" where I would feel like I was going to faint all the time. I was always asking the nurse at work to check my blood sugar and blood pressure and they were always normal. And then there was the CONSTANT indigestion as well as other digestive issues I won't gross you out with. Probably the worst thing I dealt with was a terrible brain fog. The brain fog has been going off and on for most of my life but during the time that I was sick, it was almost unbearable at work. I couldn't hold a sentence worth of information in my head long enough to transfer it from the paper on my desk into the computer. I had been researching for a while and tried supplements, probiotics, healthy shakes, and some other things but none of it helped very much. Then I found stories about people with many of my symptoms and finally, completely at my wit's end, I stopped all gluten. I'm so glad I was convinced I was doing the right thing or I may have quit early on. It took about a month for things to start to change but they did. THANK THE LORD! I still sometimes have the brain fog but not anything like it was. Digestive issues, GONE. Fainting spells, GONE. Going gluten free was difficult at first. I even lost a few pounds because I didn't know what to eat but I educated myself and now I don't even miss it! Also, i used to get bronchitis at least twice a year; sometimes more. I havent had it one time since I went gluten free. I've only been sick once but it only lasted a couple of days. My husband was sick too and his lasted a couple of weeks. I decided to share my story in case it could help someone else. Not only did going gluten free change my life, I believe it saved my life.

Hi! I am 26 years old female. I am experiencing same symptoms too. And I've been really anxious ,scared , freaked up, depressed and helpless. My symptoms are feeling light headed ,headaches, nausea, tired, unbalanced and loss of appetite. And having a lot of gas having cramps on my right side. Also 2 weeks ago I had panic attack . While I was working I couldn't walk short of breath feeling extremely dizzy,my moves got really slow and I felt like I am gonna die. I went to emergency 3 times but they told me that I am going to be okay. But I don't feel okay and I know that . I've been having headaches and light headed almost 2 months . And it seems like never goes away. Also I had my blood works done. They told me that I am not anemic my blood pressure is fine also I had CT scan it was fine my iron level was okay ..And I don't have any diabetes. I just don't know what the hell is wrong with me and feeling really anxious . Thinking what if my symptoms will be worse. Any idea guys??? Helppppp

Could be lots of things, such as heart problems so you should see your doctor soon!!!

I know it 4 years later but was wondering if u found out what was wrong with u. Im having the same symptoms

I have had very similiar sypmtoms recently. Feeking nauseous, weak, neck discomfort on the left side, brain fog and palpitations. I've had two ecg's done and been to a&e. All tests have come back fine. ER doctor told me it was due to panic/ anxiety attack but I can't shake the feeling there is something else going on. I'll feel fine and out of nowhere I get faint and have to lie down and try stay calm. I'm reluctant to go back to my GP as I feek like I am being perceived as a hypochondriac or just looking for attention. I have recently been on a lot of strong antibiotics (flagyl) to treat an abscess which was cleared up through surgery. Could it be an after effect of all the medication?

i have the same symptoms, except for the heat, i am extremely cold, so cold that it hurts, and i have on a
north face and 7 pairs of socks, sweat pants and a long sleeved shirt, but im still freezing, and i can barley stand im so nasuse. - lacey wilson

im 16 and i have those same symptoms, except for the heat, i am FREEZING. i have on sweat cloths, 7 pairs of fuzzy socks and a north face, yet im still freezing,almost to the point where it hurts. i also feel that im eather goung to hurl or pass out at any momment so yeah, i feel like major cat c**p.:-|

oops i thought it didnt post, so i pushed it again. both of those last posts are mine.

Get checked for Diabetes

HEART ISSUES MAYBE MAKE A DOCTOR APPOINTMENT

I would have your doctor do an MRi and check you for MS. I had mono as well. And I have heard of a lot of people that had Mono when they were younger and ended up having MS. Just a thought.

Same thing happened to me they said its all in my head but i know my body i am going. again tommorrow untill they find out whats wrong with me

my head hurts everyday i feel dizzy i dont want to eat sometimes i feel really hot from the inside of my body and i start getting dizzy and start sweating and i dont know what i have.