it seems like youve got simileze glandic percolis its where youre glands swell due to lack of chromozines in the blood streasm this can also cause feverish symptoms aswell there is nothin to be worried about this ios perfectley normal and keep on fighting it any more enquireies call me on my cell 07771181495 .

got it too :?

Does anyone have silver amalgam fillings in their mouth and/or eat a lot of tuna? Do you take or have taken a lot of antibiotics? If so please consider mercury toxicity and candida as a possible cause of your unexplained ailments! Some people are oblivious to it, some people just dismiss it as a possibility, the health authorities dont take it very seriously, but believe me many people are realising it as a cause for their ill health. Google it and good luck

Chronic Fatigue/Post Viral (CFS/ME) - is what it probably is. Doctors don't know what causes it but I very strongly suspect mine and an awful lot of other CFS sufferer's has to do with viruses. I spent years battling being told I had an anxiety problem, that diagnosis is both the most frustrating and annoying thing in the world - not because anxiety doesn't mimic the symptoms because it does, but because the CFS causes the anxiety and NOT the other way round. In the end it turned out I had MS (none of which this has to do with) and CFS. The fight to get there and be heard when doctors put you down as a hypochondriac is not easy.

My advice, get 20 mins of light exercise every day and cap it at that, sleep well, do not stop doing the things you love because you feel ill unless absolutely vital, try dropping all processed food and try and eat as healthy and raw as possible - be very rigid about this. Also take probiotics, spirulina and vitamins B-complex, D3, C, Zinc and Magnesium and see how you feel after 6 weeks. Crucial to stop smoking if you do. If you feel a bit brighter and perkier, it's probably CFS and/or a struggling post viral immune system that's at a low ebb.

If you're from Australia, or have visited tropical areas of Australia and been bitten by mosquitos, you have a blood virus known as Ross River. Ask your doctor to test for every type of mosquito borne virus that they can to verify. Its syptoms are prolonged, extreme fatigue (often lasting for a year or so) constant nausea without actually vomiting, regular bouts of the "flu", swelling of the joints and inflammation of the joints, occationally a rash on the skin around your heat affected areas, and regular bouts of fever.

The flu symptoms and nausea recur constantly for three to four months and then taper off to maybe evey two or three months, but the fatigue is constant and will remain for a year while your body is recovering. There isn't any treatment or prevention for Ross River, but its always nice to hear if you're not at least going crazy.

my friend is 15. at school she often complains about feeling 'Loopy' and she will pass out if she stands up. (she passes out almost every school day) she is drained of energy and looks pale and sick.  Her doctor said her heart beats too fast and when your bodies heart reaches a certian amount of beats per minute it will shut down (pass out) The only "cure" for it is drinking almost 8 zillion gallons of water a day! But she only passes out when she is sitting or getting up to get something. So what the doctor says doesn't sound right. can someone help me know whats going on with my friend?

I am 21. on sunday my whole body started hurting and i justt that it was my period. later that day i was in so much pain it hurt to move. i started throwing up, my fever went from 97.2 to 101 in ten mintus. its now friday and my fever comes n goes along wit the shakes i gett light headed n tired. my period has ended so i went too the doctorss and he said it was just some kind of virus which he said is rare this time of year an gave me some anitbotics. thats not helping . i have a bad caugh i start chockin cant breathe and my throat hurts. my caugh is the only thing that is constint. everything else comes and goes daily. i am worried because blood test n such are normal. i often pee and poop every time i caugh. i get nauseaed but haven thrown up since sunday. all the engery i have includes laying around.  i dont know what wrong. i never been sick like this before. usuallly i get sick iim down for two days i throw up maybe twiice and im done. this is not the case now an im  worried.

I'm 22 and I had similar symptoms for almost a year. It started with dizziness and headaches and a feeling of fever (located in the head, face and neck), sometimes high and sometimes low; I also had nausea and always felt tired. Now I discovered that I have mononucleosis (Epstein-Barr Virus), even if I never had sore throat, that is the most important symptom of it. So maybe you should make some tests...

If your symptoms last for months I think that it could also be a mycotic infection, maybe a mycotic meningitis; even problems to neck structure can be the cause.

I hope this could be useful.

hi guys, im a 19 year old male and as i have carefully been reading everybodys symptoms, there are many similar symptoms i feel throughout the day. i get cold shakes, nausea, little hot flashes here and there, feeling tired, etc. Other days i feel ok but it seems as if my symptoms come and go and honestly it scares me because i have never felt like this at all before. Have gone to check myself but still pending on my results which are coming real soon. also i have been sleeping more than i usually do which i feel like sometimes not even getting up from bed at all. Again it really concerns me because i dont know what it is,  im trying to keep up with healthy meals, drinking plenty of good fluids and not doing any out-of-hand extra curricular activities(if you know what i mean). i just want to say thank you all for sharing your concerns and as i share mine. Hope you all get the right treatment and get treated well, keep your heads up and any doubts or worries you might have, GO and get yourself checked ASAP because its for the better and your HEALTH. Last but not least, any help, advice, or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You... God Bless ALL of YOU. 

I would think that you may be having a counter reaction or the combo of the two are not mixing. I had that issue too but found that people like me are not crazy or depressed we are stressed out beyond belief and there for we experience all kinds of bodily symptoms.

I agree to this advice, I have that from time to time. It sucks because I always think im dying just to awaken to I'm still here. There are too much that's demanded on the humans and its just sucks we are over worked underpaid and undersexed. We have had no vacations like when we were younger. Too many laws and not enough relaxation time.

Hi I have been suffering with very very similar symptons to you for 8 motnhs, ive had bloods, urine tests etc etc and slightly raised blood pressure but nothing ! t hey have tested me for lyme disease which i am waiting results and other thing, i am due for an mri scan and endosk soon but they keep telling me i have 'anxiety' whic i dont have i know i dont. i almost hope i have lyme disease so it can be treated !!

I read your symptons and cannot believe how similar they are too mine. I am 51 years old, have been fit and healthy all my life and consider myself to still be a vibrant person, but for the past 3 years I have had the same symptons as you describe. I could not believe that someone else was describing what I have been trying to convey to my doctor for a long time. I went to the doctor and they did blood tests but thing turned up. I only get this for about 1-2 weeks a month, then it seems to clear and I feel much better. Before long the feeling decends once again.

I had exactly the same symptoms for more than a year and I now know I have mononucleosis (caused by a virus called Epstein-Barr virus, EBV); I never had sore throat, which is usually the first symptom (and low fever, while it should be high). My blood exams were also ok... white blood cells count was normal, while it shoud be incresed.
So maybe it can be the same for you...

it sound like to me you may have a thyroid problem all the symptoms you have said can or my be i am a doctor but if its hard for you to loose weight and all the symtoms you pointed out it better to be safe and get a simple blood test