Im 1 23 year old male. About 4 weeks ago I had trouble breathing and went to the hospital. I ended up having an anxiety attack because of it. To be honest I had just smoked up, but as a i lit a ciaarette it got really bad. But after i left the hospital and was told it was a panic attack i still didnt feel better. I quit smoking all together that night. 2 days later i went back to the hospital because i felt like i had the flu for 2 days and was still feeling a shortness of breath. Again they told me nothing...this time tho instead of a panic attack they said it's probably a virus. The breathing was a problem for about 2 weeks, and was still getting spells of hot/cold flushes, felt feverish but had a normal temperature, and would get a numbness/tingling sensation in my hands and sometimes around my mouth. So i went through a pretty big detox on my body...eating only healthy food and drinking nothing but water...i even stopped drinking coffee for about 2 weeks. I've been to my family doctor twice...both times he figures its my back because it's always sore and tense, but that comes with my job as i stock shelves and such on a night shift for a grocery store and i dont move slow. Things werent too bad around the 3rd week but still had minor spells of feeling feverish and light headed so i recently got blood work done just to be safe figuring maybe i was diabetic...but on my own figured out im not. Over the last few days i've been feeling a burning sensation off and on around the back of my neck and head, almost as if i have sunburn which i can guarantee i do not. This morning, after nearly 2 weeks of better breathing began to have a shortness of breath again and it makes it impossible to sleep because it does freak me out.
So all in all i have :
back and shoulder pain
neck pain down my upper spine
hot and cold flushes
burning sensation on the back of my neck and head
some chest pain
sometimes minor headaches
dizziness/light headed
loss of balance
trouble focusing(vision)
trouble digesting food(even almost 2 hours after eating, if I burp food comes up)
period of lots of gas, then period of none at all
some sharp pain in the back of my head occasionally

if anyone knows anything please give me some advice because at this point after all the tests i've gone through, if my blood tests come back negative I will most likely assume something very bad is wrong with me...but apparently, like most of you, no one has any clue whats wrong with any of us

hi dont want 2 scare u but u need 2 get a diabetes test straight away these r all the symptoms my 2yr old had wen she was diagnosed n the reason ur probably feelin so c**p is cos u cud ave ketoacidosis which is FATAL if not seen 2 in time. this is 2 MediQuery u only have 2 wee on a ketone stick or get a blood count check

hi im 19years old and was out one day andall of sudden i felt this hot flush come over me and i felt like i was gonna throw up and then i apparently fainted to the ground and next thing i no i was outside being looked after by friends. This has not been the 1st time its happened. usually when it does i'll feel fine once ive fanited but since i recently fainted my legs feel numb im feeling nausea and it's like im going through it all again. Dunno whats wrong?
p.s i am not pregnant.

Try carbon monoxide poisoning?

I'm 18 years old and the past few days i haven't felt "myself". I've been having on and off headaches, some stomach pains, and very mild diarrhea. I also feel extra tired and am getting about 8 hours of sleep/night. i've felt a little fainty/dizzy about twice over the past few days. what could be wrong? is it just a little cold or something i should see a doctor about?

I have had the same symptoms as almost all of you, I found that after i had some vaccination shots for work i have never felt the same been in the hospital 2 times first it was upper resp. infestions then i felt like i was having a heart attack, it never gets resolved and i feel on and off worse and worse, some days are good though. I had some cookies today and had severe symptoms so i think i will check for diabetes soon, thanks for sharing your stories on here now i am not alone in this and it is not from stress or anxiety so never let them tell you that make sure they get to the bottom of the matter, i will keep all posted.. good luck everyone ...Judy

hey im 16 and in 10th grade. finals are coming up and ive missed a week of school. i have had the same symptoms as many of you and they havent changed. dizzy, on and off headache, low fever (around 99.3), fatigue, feelings of passing out (came close to it twice), blackouts, mild diarrhea, loss of balance, and a few others. Ive been to the doctor twice in the past 4 days and all they say is if it gets worse or it doesnt go away come back in a few days and they drew my blood and everything came back normal and negative. im starting to get worried because im an honor student and missing another day of school would put me even further behind. anyone know whats up???

I also get all of those things everyone has been saying. im only 14 and i hant been to the doctors about it.

dizziness/light headed
migraines
loss of balance
hot and cold flushes
trouble focusing
chest pain
sharp pains at the back of my head and almost fainting
feeling weird. like dizzy when with lots of people. and sudden jolt of dizziness and i was throw up.
shaking alot
being cold all the time
feeling weak
severe stomach cramps
and loads more.

does anyone know the cause?

I am wondering if the mom and children who experienced similar symptoms with spasms if they found the answer. My daughter and myself are experiencing nausea, headache, muscle tightness and spasms.

i had this about 2 weeks ago. all systems match went to my gp but he said he couldn't find anything. but all i did was drank alot of plain water, tonic water. and took cocodomol. it leveled me up in no time. but what u also need to do is wrap up warm no matter how hot it is outside always where a jumper ect cuz u can sweat it out.

Hi:

I have huge migraines all the time, but for the past 3 weeks I have exact the same symptoms that you have:

I've been feeling the following over the past 6 months:

Dizzy
Light headed
Unstable vision
Stomach cramps
Feeling sick
Motion sickness
Constantly tired
Sharp stabbing pains in chest and head
Shortness of breath
Pins and niddles in hands and feet
Heartburn and a feeling of a 'lump' in my throat
Cold and hot sweat/flushes
Lack of sleep
Muscle twitches and aches

I end up going to a neurologist because of the stabbing headache, I'm afraid of going to the hospital because they will admitted me and play with spinal tabs and all of those things that I really hate. I was given the following:

Neurontin---- For nerve pain and migrain prevention.
Topamax----- Migrain prevention
Vicodin---- Pain in general
Mixzed 25mg------ To bring my blood pressure down.

I smoke almost a pact of cigarette a day, but lately I don't have energy to light up one. I'm over weight, 291 pounds, 5' 6" and 37 year's old.

I keep having the feever on and off. The Chills...

Anybody knows what's going on with us????

Thanks!!!!

18yo female. I have had similar symptoms for about a week. I thought I was pregnant but it came back negative. Will test again in a couple of days. I've had a week of my course because I can't bring myself to go because I know I'll pass out and have to go home within half an hour of getting there, and I'm too exhausted to walk and it's not far enough to warrant a bus.

anyway, symptoms.
I've been feeling nauseas and dizzy, but it goes away and is completely replaced by diarrehoa, and then the dizzyness comes back. I've fainted a couple of times a day, and have had some of the worst headaches of my life, making me cry from pain.

I'm hoping I'll get over it soon, rather than be stuck with it for years like some of you.

Also, I don't know if this might have anything to do with it, but I've been on Depo Provera for a year and a half, and have just come off it and been put on the pill...

hey i have been feeling ill on and off 4 about a year now it got better but over the last month or so has got a lot worst some days i feel fine others i cant leave my house my symtoms are nausea aching tiredness dizziness bad stomach please help me :-(

Hi im 14 years old and i get these symptoms everyday .. but i get this around 4 times a day, it lasts for about 3 mintues then goes then comes back later within the next 4 hours .. =/ .. please help if anyone knows whats wrong with me please

Hi, I am a 29-year-old female and have experienced a lot of the symptoms everyone has talked about. I started getting really dizzy tonight and no matter what I do I can't keep my balance. It's like the room is constantly spinning and my body wants to follow the spin, if you get my drift. As far as cysts, I have a condition called hydrogenitis, an infection of the sweat glands. I have had this condition for several years, but have never felt the dizziness that just started today. I also have a fever that seemed to appear from nowhere. I also have swolen ankles, am extremely thirsty all the time, and start sweating almost immediately after standing up. At the moment, my chest hurts a bit and it feels sort of heavy. I don't know what's happening, but I don't think I like it. Any suggestions?