I would like to suggest to all of you to do a full body detox, eat only organic food and take some echinacea extract in warm water 4 times a day for a week to help rebuild your immune system. Then I would suggest you invest in going to a homepathic doctor and practice preventative health. Drugs only cover things up, they do not heal!!!

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

I'm a 17 year old male. For the past month I've been getting serious bouts of intense nausea and diarrhea about every other night.
Other symptoms include dizziness, thirst, feeling very hot on my head and face, feeling like vomiting, frequent urination, loss of appetite, fatigue, insomnia, gas, and cramps. I think that about covers my symptoms.

I had mono about a year and a half ago. I never really recovered after that. Since then my stomach has always been hurting, loss of appetite and I've always been tired and in a cloudy state of mind....

Any ideas?

I recommend getting your blood sugar checked. I had dizziness, thirst, loss of appetite, fatigue, frequent urination, blurred vision..etc at the age of 19... about 6 months after a bout of mono. Turns out I had developed Type 1 diabetes. Check out ****** for some references

Type 1 is an autoimmune thing... so it can happen to anyone at any age.

i suggest you get tested for thyroid disease. all the symptoms you have sound very suggestive. do you have a family history of thyroid disease?

I have had the following symptoms on and off for three years. Can anyone help? chronic neck pain
shoulder pain
bloating
congested
fuzzy eyesight
dizziness
nausea
chest pain
stabbing pains in head

Ive had the same problems but Ive never been to the doctor. I also get hot flashes a lot

I had these symptoms as well and so far have been diagnosed with grief, anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue. It seems that at age 57 I am going through menopause and could also have thyroid problems.
To those of you who are young and also to any guys don't dismiss hormone problems as they are all connected with Thyroid. I had a blood test for thyroid but it came back in normal range. I have just found a specialist in Melbourne Australia who deals with all this. It is expensive but much better to go without a few things and get my health back on track,. You don't want to live like this the rest of your life do you?
He said 1/2 his patients are men so guys hormones play their part in your health as well.
Evidently you need someone who will deal with bio identical hotmoes and also do a 24hr urine test. It is the best way to pick up on what is happening.
Hope this helps. I get my results in 3 weeks but until then I am taking hormones I am low in anyway. May need a top up with T3 and T4 or Iodine for the thyroid.

i have been struggling with these symptoms for 3 years now. i have bouts where i feel dizzy, disconncted from reality and the people around me, feel like im falling, fingers fall asleep,headaches and everything sounds way to loud(TV,girlfriends voice,etc, etc..) stomach and chest "pains", trouble breathing. It is, in my case(not for everybody) i was diagnosed with an anxiety disorder...a rather severe case at that. i thought i was dying or having a heart attack. worrying what was wrong with you just fueled all the symptoms. i still have bouts with it semi annually and they are just as bad as the first ones. there are techniques that can be used, like lying on your stomach to rest or sleep, because that limits the amount of oxygen that your lungs can fill into your lungs(works for me by the way).moderate regular excercise after the symptoms have subsided, but there is no miracel cure. for each person , it is different. they tell you that anxiety is treatable, but i have not found the right treatment yet.try writing down your symptoms as they occur and reading them later when you start to feel the same way.helps assure you that you are not going to die...
if anyone has other calming techniques, please post them here.best wishes to everyone who suffers from this too.

I am hearing so many symptoms here on this board. First, why would a doctor prescribe antibiotics for a VIRAL infection --- won't do any good and just build up bacterial resistance, and cause systemic yeasts.

Many people here -- who are complaining of these symptoms... THERE IS HELP FOR YOU!

The things to do are to stop putting toxins in your body. Do any of you consume diet beverages (aspartame, splenda/sucrolose, acesulfame K?) if so, BINGO! Your next step is to get those toxins out of your body so you can reclaim your health. Do you microwave food in plastic containers? Another HUGE toxic mess for you.

a great way to detox would be to use the foot pads. Use them for a month straight and then report back on how good you feel. ***** (that is my company but you don't have to buy them from me). You can do a search and buy them from any company out there.

Another option after you stop putting those horrible chemicals into your body (even yogurt can cause these issues if you get the diet kind) is to take a lot of saunas. The saunas will make you sweat out all the toxins. Or, you can try doing something like Natural Cellular Defense -- but that costs about $50 per bottle... I have heard it works but haven't seen results myself.

But for sure, natural cures work the best.

Good luck.

I'm 13 and I've been experiencing these symptons!
I'm dizzy ALL THE TIME, especially in malls with a bunch of people or when I'm alone, I wake up with headaches or go to bed with them, and feel like I have a fever when I don't. I haven't felt nausea but sometimes I do but its only once a week.
Anyone know what this is? My parents think I'm getting the flu but I've been feeling this for a month now, and I want it to stop.
I can't even go to the doctor cause my parents think its nothing...

My wife has experience most of the above symptoms and has finally found a doctor who knows the cause.

PCOS - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.

This was confirmed by a blood test done by her Gyni.
http://www.4woman.gov/faq/polycystic-ovary-syndrome.cfm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycystic_ovary_syndrome
http://www.pcosupport.org/

Hope this helps. It is a terrible disorder which leaves you feeling really bad about yourself and effects everything form energy, insulin to weight and moods.

I would look at food allergies... I have exactly the same symptoms and recently found I am allergic to sulphites (found in red wine and preservatives, and also sensitivity to foods containing sulphur compounds such as onions, garlic and eggs), I also seem to have a lactose intolerance. Food allergies can do the weirdest of things it seems - as can stress...

i've had these symptoms for awhile now... i thought about thyroids issues before but then brushed it off.. now that i read some of your symptoms and suggestion i should probably go to a doctor . I almost passed out on my friend and i just feel horrible all the time i feel sick to my stomach too. i feel anxious often and shaky

did anyone get sick like this after a recent trip to the hospital? I went to the ER a while back for migraines and then had to go back right away for chest pains....they told me it was a muscular injury, hospitalized me and then sent me home. Been sick off and on ever since. Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, headaches, sleeplessness, joint and muscle pain, dizziness, and fainting, fever, fatigue.....you get the picture. My BF thinks I'm being paranoid because my step son was just sick with something similar, but it's been hitting me off and on since I went to the hospital. Any ideas?

Do any of you use diet drinks and/or diet foods or artificial sweeteners? If so, it could be a big source of your symptoms. A few years back I started drinking diet soda and using artificial sweeteners in an effort to lose weight for my wedding. I started having bad headaches pretty much every day, nausea, dizziness, shakiness (especially when I hadn't eaten), amongst other symptoms. I met a doctor at the gym one day and she asked me to discontinue the use of artificial sweeteners for a few days and see how I felt. (She had written articles on this and had even treated a man who had been misdiagnosed with MS. After he stopped use of the artificial sweeteners, he was fine and no longer needed a wheelchair, crutches, or even medication.) Needless to say, my symptoms dissipated and I haven't had any of those symptoms since about a week after stopping the artificial sweeteners!! I will NEVER use any artificial sweeteners again. Btw, Splenda is only one molecule away from plastic and our brains feed off of glucose, so instead of getting the source of glucose that our brains and bodies need, we are getting something "artificial". Just a little food for thought!

Im a 21yr old female and Im feeling really drained- extremely tired. I live with my boyfriend and he too has been dealing with lethargy. I've had ringing in my ears, extremely sore gums, my nail beds go white and blue, and I have extreme pressure headaches. I was laying on the couch and blacked out for 30 sec when I stood up. I am concerned. I don't know what to do because my symptoms are so random and sparatic?!

I'm in the same boat as a lot of the rest of you. 18 year old female with the following symptoms:

Migraines, light/motion sensitive, upset stomach (nausea, cramping, etc), fatigue, shortness of breath or a lump in my throat, eyes unable to focus, diarrhea, dizziness, thirst, frequent urination, feverish but not actually registering one... All this on top of an already diagnosed generalized anxiety disorder.

My doctor thinks it's a mix of sinus issues/allergies, anxiety and hormones (birth control), but none of those diagnoses fit well enough, and diabetes only explains some of those. It's frustrating because my boyfriend and I are really the only ones taking this seriously.

Help!! There are a lot of things out there but none are the right fit so far. Unless it really is a mix of things...?