I have a question for anyone lol I detoxed myself at home 3 weeks ago from taking 40 10/500 a day of hydrocodone/norcos and my detox is pretty much over I just have the emotional roller coaster ride still but my back and side are hurting EXTREMELY bad, like I've been crying cuz it hurts so bad, and my diarrhea stopped after the first week and now it's back and worse than ever I go way too much and my urine output is still way to decreased for how much I'm drinking and I have no appetite what so ever so did I mess sonething up? Cuz I was taking over 10,000mg of Tylenol a day for 2 years literally every day!

It may be your liver not functioning right. That much tylenol everyday for anyone is almost fatal. I'm no doctor but that's common knowledge. After the opiates left it may now be your livers turn to detox. I would tell my doctor or go to the er and explain your situation. Best of luck keep me posted

Im glad you posted. I am a 48 year old female whose been taking oxys for 2 years. Ive gotten weaker n lost almost all muscle mass because I trusted a pain Dr to find out what was wrong with me...I was totally naive and I believed he would use Borodin injections in my major pain sites. Ive aged very much but the worst part has been the mental confusion and not being able to focus...probably not making sense now...now to the point...I went from taking 4-6 or more 30s to cutting them in half and taking them at same time every day. That alone was HELL! NOW I'm elimating 1 pill for 3 weeks (I'm on week 2) and I'm thinking at this slow rate I'll be suffering for a long time. Scared to go cold turkey. Should I come clean with my new (awesome) family Dr or should I go to ER? IM SCARED DOING THIS ALONE but I'm dying a slow painful death with the pain pills too.

I've been on oxy's for about 2 years too. The severity of withdrawals is greatly affected by the amount you take everyday so weening down is a good idea but eventually your gonna have to just do it and quit. I'm on day 9 without any oxys. I took 8 mg/day of suboxone for the first 4 days which completely killed the physical side affects but I was still depressed and had no energy. Suboxone can be either the best or worst thing. If you take it for just a week to get off pills or H its fine but if you take it for a year its just as hard to quit as the pills. Just like everyone else this is my 100th attempt to quit but I swear if you find a couple subs you can even half-ass your way through work the first week. Someone earlier posted that excercise helps. It does, its hard as hell to force yourself to start but making yourself stay active gets you back to "normal" faster. Keeping a journel is big too. Since you only feel 5% better each day it can feel like you arent feeling better but when you read about how you felt the first few days you remember how much better off you really are. Oh ya, bananas and gatorade seemed to really help the physical side affects when I can't find subs. It's definetely cheaper then subs! It sucks doing it alone but for some of us its the only way. IT IS POSSIBLE! Places like this forum can really help. GOOD LUCK AND DON"T GIVE UP! IF YOU f**k UP DON"T JUST GIVE UP!! GET RIGHT BACK ON TRACK!!

Thanks so much for your post anotherjunkie! I failed to mention my neck injury n fibromyalgia. It kicked my asa so bad yesterday that I broke down n took a little more n closer together! Today my morning withdraws r worse as I'm still lying in bed. I went down to "normal" dose and will try not to go up today. I'm seriously depressed for many reasons...my family Dr got me hooked (due to my trust in her) n when I finally figured out she wasn't helping I begged her for months to send me to a "real pain Dr" to cover her ads she held up my "notes" when real pain Dr got them he didn't make eye contact n told me rays of my back show slight curb "there's nothing wrong with you" and "get off the pills and drink water n excersize" so I waited months for nothing...got a new family Dr who is sending me to Nero Dr to test for MS..."real pain Dr" sent fam Dr a note saying I missed my last appt OMG! I had to tell him how I was thrown away n looked like garbage n of course I wouldn't go back! I WANTED HELP WITH BOTOX INJECTIONS OR TO FIND OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY SPINAL CORD! This "real pain Dr" helps a friend of mine with notice and NORCO! BUT IM A A DRUG ADDICT. I'm totally having a melt down. But fam Dr has to trust me now n he is kind! I want to contact VA MEDICAL BOARD about the old fam Dr (had her for 15 years! But it may hurt me even more! I'm so hurt and the shame has hit me hard too! I am now thinking SUICIDE OMG! I AM TOTALLY ALONE NOW! Thank you for your time! You were only 1 who replied!

well ive been a user for 6 years and got off pain killers easy but this time its no joke i dont want to go to an er im withdrawing off of morphine and suboxone i have tried the clinic recovery program and the suboxone only last 90 hours till u start withdrawing from it i am homeless i have no money and stay very depressed i have sold everything that i can sale and now im at my last resort and i dont know what to do

:-|hello everyone its DR Nick the unlicenced quack, for the last 16 months ive been on everything,oxycontin 80mg,thatll last 3 days,oxynorm 10mg,fentynl 100mg,cooked up,norspan 20mg times 2,tramal 200,durotram300,panadene forte,endone 5mg,lyrica 75mg, and on and on and on.before i did this i jumped off 65mg of methadone,whilst in Fulham Prison no meds except panadol 3 times a day 2.5mg drop evey 3rd day,f**k it hurt,excruating body pain,mad,bad,abdominal pains,ect,ect.DONT FORGET THE SMACK TOO,YEAHHHH.2nd day into home detox and i feel ok,ive got 150 5mg valium,catapress 100mg,endep 25mg times 3 to 4,durotram 300 xr,brufen 400mg,crampeeze for rls,musashi ZMA,acidophilious pills for the tummy n bowls.so far its all good,doin it easy,AZZAROIDHEAD..

This is great advice. Thank you. I'm addicted to Tramadol (Ultram) which is supposed to be a non-narcotic, but it's also highly addictive. I've popped pills for nearly 15 years, I lost my daughter, my husband, everything, and here I am still using. I want this to end. I'm going to begin weaning myself, but I'm unsure how to do that. I take up to 12/day. You're not supposed to exceed 8 in a 24hr period. I've had seizures before. I'm almost OCD about my addiction. If I have the pills, I want to take them all. It's all psychological with me. I'm determined to get off these pills and on with my life. I value Yoga and i know it will be a part of my plan in getting clean. I'm dreading those moments when you have to force yourself to do even the most basic thing as taking a shower. My heart goes out to all of you who know this pain. It's a lonely place where addiction leads, especially with pills. Nice to find this site. Thank you.

i have a question how many times a day you have to take this things and how you use the valerian root?

You can do it!!! Noone has died from detox.Its flu like symptoms,that will last 2 weeks or less for most people. Yes there is pain,anxiety,and bad feelings e.t.c. but even when you have the flu you have these feelings. get some benadryl to help with sleep.imodium for the stomach,drink plenty of fluids,force yourself to eat, and don't worry about the sweats. Remember the old saying-sweat it out. everyone wants to scare people into thinking they canl't do it themselves.Yes you can. yeah,some may have seizures,but if it were checked into,they might have other problems besides detoxing. medical problems. Don't give up. slowly wean yourself,then go for it and have all your comforts near by to help ease the pain.Hot showers help to some point too.You are going to feel like yelling at the kids and your husband,only because you don't feel good. but just explain ahead of time that you really don't feel good.Good luck/ please let us know how it turns out for you

my bf takes the capsules daily to relax his legs duriing WD, he takes xanax for sleep at night only due to the use of the valerian.

I am ready to take this journey, and I am really scared.  I have started to detox many times, and always found something before I went into full detox. Meaning, I didn't mean to, i ran out of meds.  I have my prescription of 5 oxycodone's a day plus 2 Oxtcotine's a day.  They soon, and i mean shortly were not enough for me and started buying them.  $1,400.00 a month.  All my savings are being drained, and then what??!!  I want to stop now.  Went throught the whole Sobox. thing, but that is very addicting too.  A lot of doctors don't care, and a lot of addicts don't know that.  It is also very expensive.  You usually have to pay the doctor over $200.00 per visit, then your prescription is over $300.00.  I can't imagine going to work detoxing, no way in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!  So lets here how all of your are doing today, and how you did it.  I am very ready today.  I don't want anything to do with this sh*t anymore!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE STRUGGLING WITH THIS ISSUE, IT IS BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-|

ive been on methadone for 2 years 5 on and off i would suggest just bite the bullet girl and go thru it i wish to god i would have do it for all the other addicts and yourself mainly

Dosing for this Valerian Root supplement varies depending on how you take it...I gave bf 5capsules during heroine detox a day and used it to balance between the benzo(xanax)he was getting at night to reduce risk of benzo addiction after recovering.

Hi I'm in UK and have been using opiates for 22 years and I do not believe that any herb remedies will help! Not whilst withdrawing! Ryan I think you are trying to drum up business for this shop!