yeah when I took this step I lost my wife and child. So sad because a true person who loves you would help you not punish you. I will never get over it and we never got back together

Hi I am on methadone and im dying to have my life back I entered to really feel me the real me! I don't want to do his anymore what home remedy have used what sleep, pain sweat any advice really appreciate it from someone who's truly been through this he'll

*sorry I've got automatic spell check it fixes words that I don't want fixed sometimes. #help is the last word I meant towrite

Get t1s man for the pain that's the strongest pill they hAve for and take like 10 at once. And ask what the best sleeping pills or drink they have now and a lot of stores have a new sleeping drink right beside the 5 hour power. It's called 5hour nap

I got cancer and got addicted to norco can't goto rehab cuz of open trache wound some one help me

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Get clonidine. This is a huuuuge help. Trust me. Also get Baclfen which is a muscle relaxer. Then get a benzo. Lorazepam or clonazepam or oxazepam will do. These 3 will help you a lot brother. Go to your doctor and get em. Feel better

Yes you can have a seizure you can also pass out and aspirate. So yes you could die from this you do need somebody around praying for you. And I know this because I've been a paramedic for 33 years

I am taking almost exactly what you are taking. I have been addicted to pain killers for 6 years. Percocet, vicodin, oxycontin, oxycodone and tramadol. I want to stop. I am ashamed and guilt ridden. I have hid this from my family... And I do not know how to withdraw. I've tried so many times but I can't get through day 2 even. It is so bad. Please help me? How can I do this and get my life better. I am so ashamed that I let this happen. I cannot stand the person I have become. I used the pills to bring me a period of happiness.... Calm. And now I cannot get off of them. Checking into on a program is NOT an option for me. Please help with any ideas that can help me get through withdrawal phase

Did you go cold turkey or use the Subtext? I am trying to figure out how I am going to do THIS!!

PLEASE HELP!! I have been addicted to opiates every kind except heroin!! I am dying inside, my life is falling apart!! I need help. I can't do rehab, I have no insurance and can't afford to take a day off or I'll lose everything!! I have 4 kids and an amazing girlfriend and I NEED TO BE CLEAN! I currently spend about $40,000 a year on pills!! I've never gone a day without them because I am scared as hell of the withdrawals!! I am in sales so I can't make any money if I am sick is impossible!!! what the hell do I do? Please I need someone to tell me that has gotten through the withdrawels before and is clean now!! I am going to die and be homeless if I don't get off of them. Vincent_Taverne is my facebook. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!,I just fell asleep standing up writing this. I am going to sleep!! Please respond anyone!! Thank you

Thomas Recipe & Jesus. Worked for me. 10 yrs prescribed meds. best to get the Thomas recipe supplies first.......then get on your knees and surrender.........then when you can, address the pain issues that got you on the meds in the first place. I am going to pain clinic - shots where needed. oxycontin should only be used short term best of luck to you........search Thomas recipe it should come right up

Kratom is ground up leaves off a tree that grows in South America. It is legal in I think 48 states...it doesn't get you high but definitely helps tremendously with withdrawl symptoms. Red strains are best for withdrawal symptoms. You can order it online. It tastes horrible but it really helps. It reduces my WD symptoms by 75%. They say you don't want to use it too long because it can also be habit forming. I would take about 2-3 tsp every 2-3 hours for the first 2 days then start to spread out the time to maybe every 4-5 hours, after a few days like this reduce the amount down to 1 tsp every 4-6 hrs and just keep spreading out he doses and times as much as possibly until you no longer need it.

I AM ON DAY 5 AN FEEL GREAT

Yes ! Exactly what I did! Perfectly said. You’re good after that. I had some weed and little alcohol and some Xanax as well.

Correction to avoid creating hysteria- opiate withdrawal will not kill you. It feels like it will but it won’t. Barbiturate withdrawal can cause deadly seizures, on the other hand. I say this as a veteran RN and former opiate addict.