Hi Guest, have you heard of Pure Health Group? I used their withdrawal relief products to get through withdrawal side effects. All natural and not addictive. SO beneficial, made me be able to function and get through my days. They will help you too! Good luck. The road of being clean is long but I will tell you it is WORTH IT!

Thanks for posting your experience. Scrs the sh*t out of me! I'm facing the same thing soon. I have 75 or 75 mg time release morphine. Any thoughts how to begin tapering with what I have on hand. I have no money for hospitals. I don't think my body can hold up under this kind of thing. I have several health issues. Bad back & joints are just the tip of it all. Do you need a doctor referal to get help in a detox?

Thanks

No offense intended......do you sell these products or associated with them somehow....or do they work that well? I've been on very strong pain (250mg time release morphine) meds for 6 years. Are you saying these products can wipe away a lot of the withdrawal episodes? I'm interested in finding something short of a miracle, lol, to which....I know there are none. My use is due to medical problems....I was not trying to get high as they say, just to stop hurting. The problem for me if I live through it, is having all this pain to deal with. I'm thinking it will have gotten worse over the 6 years of relief I have had. Any of those products to help with that part of it?

Thanks.....

baca I know what your going threw as well you ever heard of methadone or suboxon ? it helps with severe withdrawls and helps you to get off of pain pills but if u don't want your husband or kids to know it might be alittle hard to get on it but then again don't they know somethings wrong if your feeling like this it does show im sure they can tell so I would tell them its not going to get any better not even alittle you keeping this from them for so long will make things worse and u don't need the extra stress on top of the withdrawls ive had them and it does feel like you want to rip your skin off like you cant even be in your own body and the sweats are horrible you need suboxon its alkittle better than methadone easier to get off of once your done with the withdrawls just thin about it

Hey DatGumIt, no offense taken, so no I don't sell the products, I just believe in them because they worked for me, and, I completely understand where you are coming from. Physical pain sucks and the effects of a painkiller are to take the pain away. It does the job and of course, then you forget about the pain and the ailment, until of course you want to stop taking the medication. I don't know exactly what your physical ailment is however, if you are looking to change your life and stop taking morphine and, want to get through withdrawals, yes, the pure health product will really help withdrawal side effects. It doesn't WIPE them away completely, and honestly, it didn't for me, completely but on a scale of 1-10, 10 being worst for symptoms, my symptoms went from a 10 to about a 3 after about day 3 or 4. There really is no miracle cure but if something out there helps, you should pursue it. That's just how I feel about things and maybe you could benefit too.

If your ailment is physical, have you considered any sort of therapy to help? I'm not a doctor but have had a lot of friends/family go through a variety of injuries over the years, if you tell me what is up maybe I could point you in a direction if I am familiar.

Have a great day. Maybe I will hear from you soon.

Exactly right, they don't cater to users, it's in the cell. You may get anti-infam meds, otc type. Usually it's bite the bullet and do it, the brain is funny because once your in that situation you no longer worrying about what to do, you just do because you have no choice. It's not fun but Red is right. They may send you to detox under court order but by that time your done with withdrawals. It's staying off that's the real hard part anyway.

Im on day 2 now and i feel pretty shitty what helps me is clounidin i couldn't do this with out this. it takes all the leg kicks away.

YOU CAN DO IT ALONE, I HAD TO HIDE MINE TOO. GET A COPY OF THE BOOK "SEVEN WEEKS TO SOBRIETY" IT WILL TELL YOU WHAT OTC AND VITAMIN REMEDIES TO TAKE FOR THE PHYSICAL MENTAL AND EMITIONAL WITHDRAWAL. I ALSO RECOMMEND THE WEANING TOO. GOOD LUCK, AND TRY A RECOVERY PROGRAM THAT IS PROTECTING YOUR ANONYMITY.

Hi there hun.
I can't personally relate to this terrible fight you are going through from your side of the equation but I can relate to it from the family's side. My best friend in the world and little sister met a man that got her heavily involved with oxycodone and she became terribly addicted for years. I had not the slightest clue that it was happening until she went from a size 6 jeans to a size 00. She lost all the weight (and every last bit of muscle) on her body especially because she had a very nauseous reaction to any drug. When she came to me about it I was infuriated. Her biggest fear was me telling her mom and my dad, her friends, her little brother who I am in no way related to, her rotten step father who already hated her, and without going to any rehabilitation center she is now 2 months clean. She MADE THE CONSCIOUS DECISION THAT THIS WAS RUINING HER LIFE when one day she woke up with no job, no car, not a penny to her name, and living in a house with this boyfriend of hers that had no food and only occasional running water and electricity. What she did was she told everyone she was visiting a friend in Ohio (we live in MD) that she hadn't seen in ages (which was the truth with missing details). She told her friend in Ohio about her problem (He and his room mates are 500% anti-drug/ anti-alcohol). She went to Ohio with him for one month where he kept her on lock-down and controlled everywhere she went and everyone she spoke to. This WORKED. The physical part is the worst part. The mental part is another fight. However, she did not just quit cold-turkey... she had tried that before and her withdrawals were just too painful and too long-lasting. She actually went through all her little drug hookups and searched until she found people that were selling suboxone 8mg strips. I am not condoning this illegal activity, however, you asked how to do it without rehab and this is exactly what my sister did. She got 4 strips of the suboxone 8mg and cut two of them down into 3rds- the other two she cut into quarters. Incase you don't know, Suboxone is what rehabilitators prescribe to opiate addicts and it is an addictive drug just as the common opiate is- so you have to wean yourself off of it. For 14 days in Ohio she took the suboxone as needed (and by that I mean only when the withdrawals started). The first 6 days she took it in 3rds of a strip and let it soak up under her tongue into her gums. The last 6 days she took it in quarters of a strip. I say 6 days instead of 8 because by day 13 she no longer had withdrawals and she threw the rest of the suboxone away (needless to say, she was fed up with her own personal use of drugs). A couple weeks later I went and picked her up from Ohio. She has been home for a month -away from the stupid (ex) boyfriend- and now the thought of abusing opiates is completely gone from her mind (of course- with her big sisters down her throat about what she's doing constantly to make sure of it). She also deleted every possible contact in her phone that was in any way associated with her past drug addiction. Getting off by yourself takes self control, it takes support, believing in yourself, ABSOLUTE DESPERATE DESIRE TO REACH THE GOAL, getting rid of every person that fed the addiction, and closing the door behind you, locking it, throwing away the key and moving forward. However, I will say, if she hadn't used suboxone it may have ended in a trip to the Emergency Room. Anyways, that's how my sister did it. Prayers are with you and yours. Good luck to you and stay strong.

Hi im on heroine two years and im starting my detox tomo cold turkey at home im living in ireland will b doin it complety cold turkey any suggestions to help me get through would b greatfull

just wanna throw out my .02 if anyone cares to read..my opiate experience started at 16 and am 30 been through H withdrawl methadone withdrawl suboxone and oxy withedrawl and thats nothing to be proud of i think we can all agree on..i am not clean now as i shattered my L1 and woke up re-atticted after 3 days unconcious and a month in the hospitol in a body cast but I did get clean for a good couple years after heroin and in my experience dropping from h to oxy to percs to vicodiin to kraton and benzos for a week is obviously the best way to go but if you get in a pinch clonidine/benzos/immodium/otc asprin or ibufrofin (sp) can all be gotton by being honest at the er (they wont give any opiates) of simply said lowering your blood pressure aka clonidine or another pill for same purpose helps a lot, weed helps if thats your thing I never could some when in withdrawl, benzos help...uppers an alcohol may help for a min but after you will seriously regret it if not right away....also kratom is cheap as in $15 will get you an ounce of powder shipped with empty capsules 00 to fill (my prefered way to take kratom) just feel everyones pain as its the biggest growing problem in this country

Thank you all for sharing because at times I feeliong completely alone in this journey that began when I was a teen. I was an addict way before I took my first drink or tried various prescription and illegal drugs. From marrying my "party partner" when I was 25 and divorcing at age 35, three years after my beautful twin boyswere born. It took 4yrs of trying to have children,finding out my husband was infertile. I quit drinking shortly after my boys were 3withe the help of an eveing outpatient program  However i relapsed on drugs with my husband( at the time) so my counselor from the outpatient program advised me that the only way I can stay clean would be to seperate until he works a C.A program successfully. Within a couple months he said if I didn't get bsck with him, that there was a girl he liked and wanted to date from the cocaine(C.A.) Well that made the divorce easier. I was sober 5yrs until introduced to any and all pain meds. Started out w prescriptions then on to purchasing anywhere, and when completely broke....herion. I have battled on and off for 7yrs! Sober for 10months while going to AA and working with a sponsor. But once again in about Nov,2013 I though I could just have a couple from my friends script...and off to the races once again. My family is angry and it hurts so bad not to have anyone for even a hug! but always remember if you immerse yourself into AA or NA, many of those wonderful people will love you back to health:-) Suicidal thoughts are present and I am only on Day 2 of detoxing after a 5month daily relapse. I have been researching all the deoxing from opiates at home info on line. I think after reading everything I am going to continue. My only concdrn is my mind tricking me to "only take 2" to help bc I stopped suddenly. I appreciate all of your support, God Bless! We can succeed with the unconditional love from AA, NA members...just keep coming back and work those stepd because your addiction demon is always watching and waiting to catch you off guard! Google "My Disease" poem. It is an incredilble way to share with those people that do not understand "HOw in the World" we could ever go back after suffering these aweful withdrawls. That is the insanity of our mental obsession of the mind. Good Luck!! sorry i did not proof or revise in hurry

How long did the withdrawls last with natrual remeides

I am going through a bad habit. I have to give it up, I am forced to do an at home detox. I am going thru a custody battle and they would get word and it wouldnt' look good on me. I am denying the habit. Anyways, i am going to bookmark this page. I am happy to hear I am not alone.

I found that an anoccasionan xanax helps tremendously for that ance crawling out of your skin feeling. Also Ibuprofen about 800mgs will help with the body pain. But most of all you have 3 days in already just hang on with all your might your almost over the worst of it i promise you. If you take just one of whatever it is your detoxing from it will start all over. Hang tough my friend its almost over !!!