If there is any chance you'll come back to read this, I really hope you do!
When you got your blood test done, it was probably when you were 7-9 weeks pregnant, right? Did you get the quantitative or the qualitative? I'm curious because I would be 7 weeks when I had my blood test, and it came up as <1 hcg, but it's been another week and a half, and there's still no bleeding! I'm just going to keep testing once a week until I bleed or get a positive, I guess. I hate this!

unfortunately, it may have been a chemical pregnancy. this is the medical term for a miscarriage that occurs between implantation and your period I believe. OR you had a drop in hormones, the test was faulty, etc.

What happen? what was wrong? I am in a similar situation and am tired of being told nothing is wrong. I was told I'm just constipated. I know something else is wrong. I bled for 1 day!!! My periods last from 5-7days not 1 DAY!!

I am having this exact same thing happening. No period for 3 months and I FEEL pregnant. I even have physical changes to my body which make no sense for it to be anything else. All my tests have been negative. My first doctor wouldn't even see me without a HPT positive. And then when I forced an appointment b/c i was 2 months late she didnt touch me and sat across the room and just said you aren't pregnant. I saw a midwife this week and she took me much more seriously; I am getting an ultrasound tomorrow so hopefully I will be confirmed 100% (I can only hope) I feel like I am going crazy!