Same here, man...

Diabetes sweats could be the problem

Mine too! I can't even roll over to his side of the bed without wanting to puke.

Blood sugar plummeting shortly after eating is reactive hypoglycemia. I was finally diagnosed with it during my 4th pregnancy when my blood sugar crashed and they referred me to an endocrinologist.

You mad bro?

See if you might have sleep apnea. I get these if i don't wear my mask.If you are a mouth breather, you'll also get these.

I have this same problem. I’m a 30 year old female and this came on suddenly a couple of years ago. I never got nightsweats before this, certainly never smelly ones. The smell is so bad I can’t believe it came from me...it smells very sour and rank. I did recently find out I have Hashimoto’s (autoimmune hypothyroid.) Does anyone else with this have thyroid problems? Could that be the cause?

I had a fill blood panel done which my doctor said showed I don’t have diabetes. I’m also at a very healthy weight.

I was in a health food store and a lady overheard me complaining about severe night sweats. She told me to make sure I don't have anything sweet prior to bed. I can say that has worked for me when I remember. But sometimes my crazy work schedule and being menopausal with sweet cravings don't go together. I thought this was all due to menopause, but I see it's not. But you all can try to see if it may help you some what. Good luck.

I have super low blood pressure actually. 100/60 typically. I’m super super healthy. I’m an in shape 25 year old female. Super healthy diet, and I drink lots of water. I have recently started taking symbicort (I have allergy induced asthma) and that’s about when my night sweats started. Mine smell bad, too, and soak the bed. I’ve never had this problem before, but the symptoms for the symbicort don’t mention anything about night sweats. I’m wondering what it is, but I’m telling you right now that mine isn’t high blood pressure, bud.

Sorry I'm late joining this thread but my husband has that disgusting stale vinegar smelling sweat almost every night and I'm sick sore and tired of changing the bed at least every other day!!!! EVERYTHING is soaked through and the smell is horrendous. I know it's not pleasant for him either but I'm so fed up!! Lol!!! Looking for answers/remedy on here!

I’m currently sitting in bed next to my sleeping boyfriend gagging. Every time he moves I throw up in my mouth a little. He’s always run hot, but his stanky night sweats started when he had kidney stones. And it never went away. He also drinks massive amounts of Mt Dew. It’s gross. He’s lucky I already love him. And use Scentsy laundry products. I highly recommend the laundry detergent & washer whiffs in jammy time. Keeps the sheets fresh for a couple days.... I’ve sent him off to the doctor several times with no results. If anyone ever comes up with anything, please please post.

For me it was due to low testosterone levels. I apply two pumps of Androgel at night and in the morning and my night sweats that we're so bad that it left stains on the pillow cases and sheets all but went away. I still have some episodes and it's usually when I forget to apply the gel at night. Get your free and total testosterone levels checked or your estrogen if you are female.

I take Xanax and Prozac along with Effexor for fibromyalgia I’m thinking this may be why? Never knew that until I seen this post.

Yes, why do you ask

I gave up smoking after 40 yrs & I still suffer these sweats...I drink a lot