You really need to work on your delivery. You come on here and bash everyone, and tell them it's hopeless. 

Well, cheers c**t.

Not too good huh?

How is she now?

My mother in law gave us her King bed and sheets. The sheets smelled like spoiled milk. I bleached the sheets and the bad smell is gone. Try bleaching the pillows. Non chlorine bleach if they are colored bedding/pillows.

So it's not my animals peeing on me while I'm asleep that's good to know i also take 100mg of trazodone Every night and it feels like I just got out of a bath or got done swimming every morning

Trazadone! Bingo! I take it also, and had increased to 100 mg. Going to lower it and see what happens.

Try going lactose free. My nighttime sweats were so bad, that I would change T -shirts 2 or three times a night, and It was very sour, smelly sweat. In my case, the problem was mostly around my neck and chest area. I stopped drinking milk and cut down on soft cheese. No problems at all now!

Get an HIV test.

Wow, whoever wrote this, is clearly not part of the medical world. As far a facts go, there are none, there is nothing to back their claims.

Solved for me.

The odor I had was caused by the wrong kind if bacteria on my skin, probably staph. The bacteria eats oil and produces sulfur compounds that smell up the bed in one night.

Bacteria is a single-celled organism, whose membrane consists of a double layer of lipid molecules (fats). These need to be removed to restore the balance of good bacteria on the skin.

I took two showers a day, before and after bed, and used a washcloth to break up the bacteria cells. The cells tend to congregate in the "cape" area, especially on the upper back. I also wore a T-shirt to bed to protect my sheets.

I got really bored of so many showers, but it only took two weeks to get rid of the problem.

I used a detergent "soap" (like Irish Spring or Dial), which may be more effective that actual soap (like Dove or Ivory). I had read some people used anti-bacterial soap. I also saw a home remedy of dissolving 1 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide in a cup of warm water, and then using a washcloth to rub the solution on the body, but I didn't try it. The washcloth seemed to be the important factor for me.

OK, I don't drink more than 1-2 drinks a month, drink plenty of water, keep my bedroom cool (Like 65) only have 2-3 coffee/day don't drink soda have a slightly higher than normal sugar level, but not enough to worry about (Says my Dr.) I take no medications, but take a baby aspirin, coQ10, and a daily vitamin... I sweat so bad, we have to wash the sheets and pillows every other day, vinegar smell...strong, my Dr sees nothing wrong with me after a full physical & fasting blood work!

There are essentially eight possible causes for night sweats, and a doctor should be visited in order to determine what is causing a person to sweat so profusely while sleeping.

Menopause often causes the night sweats in many women who have reached that age. Hot flashes are a common part of menopause, so women who are in menopause can often experience night sweats.

Idiopathic hyperhidrosis is a condition in which the body will constantly be producing too much sweat without any specific reason behind it.

Infections such as tuberculosis can be associated with night sweats.

Bacterial infections and the inflammation that usually follows them can cause night sweats as well. Night sweats are also a common symptom of AIDS and the HIV infection.

Night sweats can also be an early symptom of cancer. People who have not diagnosed their cancer yet often experience night sweats, as well as unexplained fevers and a loss of weight.

Medications are a very common cause of night sweats. Night sweats are caused by many drugs and sweating is one of the main side effects of prescription drugs. Antidepressant medications can often lead to sweating, sine all types of antidepressants list sweating as a potential side effect. Other psychiatric drugs can cause night sweats as well.

Medication that works to decrease fevers, like aspirin or acetaminophen, can lead to night sweating as well.

Some drugs that can cause flushing and hot flashes include niacin, tamoxifen, hydralazine, nitroglycerine, and viagra.

Prednison can also cause flushing and night sweats, as can insulin and anti-diabetic medication.

Hormone disorders often lead to an increased amount of sweating as well.

Neurological conditions such as autonomic dysreflexia, post-traumatic syringomyelia, strokes and autonomic neuropathy can increase sweating drastically and lead to a serious case of nigh sweats.

I'm really considering leaving my partner I can't stand this anymore it's costing me a fortune trying to wash all pillows cases bedding even my chuffing 4 seater sofas I have to strip down all time it's not stopping n he's always getting a wash either his feet are wet through but the main one is how bad it smells it's embarrassing and it dosent matter where he sleeps I've never smelt anyone or anything like it? It's a constant job for me & the worst thing he can't even smell himself wtf? It's making me really not want him anymore I'm sick of it I'm OCD.. I wouldn't mind but he gets a shower before work n then a bath after please tell me what's happening

They are testing me for cancer.... these sweats have gotten worse. I will be having some ultrasounds and more Catscans. So we will see how it goes. How is your 3 year old?