Same here! Exact

I’m glad I’m not the only one !!! I’m a 30 year old male, normal physique and generally quite active given my job. About 3 months ago, I started waking at night with soaking bed sheets and pillows. I sleep in my boxer shorts, windows open and light sheets. I drink maybe 3 cups of weak coffee a day, no energy drinks and I’m not on any medication, yet I drink plenty of water throughout the day. The sheets absolutely stink !! I’m single at the momment and think I will be until this problem has stopped. Should I go to doctors, I’m normally fit and well and very rarely pay them a visit, any advice is greatly appreciated.

I am 65 and i get those soaking sweats now and then .I sleep nude all the time no covering on not even a sheet and my backside would soak the bed.When I talked to my doctor about there was no concern the body will do that the sweating.For the last few months I have not had those sweats.

I had an upset stomach and slight nausea for about 2 months and in the meantime had lost 15 pounds. Then one night I was very sick to my stomach and doubled over in pain. I called an ambulance and was taken to the ER. They ran a CT scan and did a blood workup. It turns out I had Calcemia, too much calcium in my blood due to a Vitamin D overdose. Very scary. Be careful with D3 and Calcium supplements. Anything fat soluble is hard to get rid of.

You should have a physical once a year. I would go in for blood work.

I'm currently lying in a bed of my own sweat from the night before. The sweat smells so bad that it's literally encompassed the room and I'm breathing it in through the nose and mouth. I've only gotten sweat that has smelled this bad 3 times in my life. Except all three times were when I've been sleeping out a fever. Judging that a fever is your body reacting to a virus and flushing it out, for those who get this without having fevers, their bodies must also be trying to get rid of toxins or something.

I am also married been with my wife for 12 years and have a full time job. Have also had these sweats for years.

In response to Guest on the animal pee odor I also take trazodone at night and I feel the same way. I also have fatty liver disease and feel like it could be a build up of ammonia. I've noticed this other times in my life when I work out at the gym and become really sweaty in my vaginal area. It's awul!! It's however a different sweat as someone mentioned from working in the hot sun. It malnly at night and with hard physical exercise. I'm trying to cut back on red meats, use more lemon in my water, and stay really hydrated. In addition I notice it's also worse when I take my multivitamin. I feel like it's a build up or urea...ammonia...not sure...eeeehh..

Hi, I actually just finished an at home sleep study and am awaiting results as it's believed I suffer from sleep apnea as well. I think you may be onto something as this occurs mainly at night other than extreme exercise with sweating in the vaginal area. It'd be a relief if this were the case! I'll keep ya all posted.

Excellent, thanks Nate!

You need to go and get your blood checked he may be hypoglycaemic Or even diabetic

I m sorry to read about your husband, but I am glad that you shared this personal story. My boyfriend has a foul odor as of lately and horrible night sweats and the first thought that came to my mind was oh my goodness he might have cancer.

O my Husband is 52 and has the same problem. He said he has spoken to our Doctor who has offered no solution and does not seem bothered. I am concerned it seems to be worse than ever. I can't stand the smell and have to change bed linen every 2nd night.

actually there is a type 4, I have it, its also called mody 4, is genetic, and as an embryo is causes a mal formed pancreas which leads to diabetes, had it now 30 yrs and my sweat stinks !

Medical opinion:

If the excessive sweating is also bringing on unbearable itching, please get checked for Lyphoma.

Even if you are early 30’s and think you are too young. There are two types of Lymphoma and one of them the range is exactly 20-40 year olds.

Your cells are responding to a trigger or autoimmune disease and that needs clarity. A blood test will not tell you if you have lymphoma. You need a scan.