Thanks you heaps

exactly! Thank you. Same. I stopped smoking 3 months ago andnit'sm still happening. I drink alot

Wow! Thanks Man!

great reply thanks

great response thanks

I don't think it's smoking. I gave up last year after 40 yrs & I still suffer these foul sweats. I drink alot...

Pretty useless analysis

Oh I'm so sorry. No parents or children should have to go through that

Did any of you have coughing attacks during your swearing periods?

Hi - I suffer from the same issue and it’s mainly because I’m suffering from a fatty liver - I recommend seeing a doctor

Get rid of the Monster sh*t! Drink lots of water (no sugar-added, just plain ole' tap water). That Monster c**p will hike your blood pressure up so high like "Go!", takes no time at all. High blood pressure and the possibility of too high blood sugar and coffee - Are you TRYING to kill yourself? I don't think any of young people have any common sense anymore. Your body needs at least 6-8 glasses (8 oz.) of water a day, just good ole natural to the system water. Period. You could be dehydrated, too, because your body is sweating out all the c**p in your system. Read up on sweating. It's a function of the kidneys (Look at what you're doing to your system). Also, if you're doing anything such as Mary Jane, or opiates, etc., you could've already bought your ticket to hell. So many people dying, just found dead. Don't abuse your body (God-given body). I am 71-1/2 yrs old (female) and I can still kick my leg high up like a karate kick, put easily both palms of hands on the floor with no effort, and even back behind my ankles when standing. I suggest exercise daily, too. With the c**p people are putting in their bodies theses days we have to move, walk, work out, yoga, whatever. Drink lots of WATER, not flavored nor sugared water or tea, even lemonade has so much sugar in it. Buy some lemons (Remember the produce dept. - natural carbs and lots of color, the Rainbow colors) and eat plenty of fiber. Fiber keeps your body moving, when you're moving your bowels you're cleaning out your c**p. Literally we can reek of c**p that isn't moving as it should because nobody drinks water anymore EVERY DAY, and nobody eats fiber. Visit the Produce Dept. and buy veggies and fruit. Canned c**p is no good. Believe me, I move all the time (physically and actually). Just moved 3 wks ago and I did all the packing (I have stuff, believe me) and me, my daughter and a G friend moved all the boxes which I alone packed (took three days to pack) and a whole 10-hour day to unpack. I'm still going through it all. I hired a mover to move five or six big and/or heavy pcs. Most women my age (I'm single) couldn't do it. Take care of urself! You only get one body; it's not like a car, no trade-ins and no warranty.