And there it is, the inevitable diagnosis of internet cancer. Except I don't have the chronic stink sweats, I just had Chipotle last night and my sweat made my pillow smell like Chipotle steak. And last month I was sick and my sweat smelled so bad it woke me up, but that was only one night. Good luck to you all with your cancer sweats.

My husband is overweight and sweata at night, the odor is a sour stench, i just cant take it anymore...the smell wakes me up and i get nauseous, we are about to get aeparate rooms...please let me know if you digure it out !!!

Feeling dehydrated and being underweight might be diabetes

Its very shallow of you to say someone cant function in a healthy relationship for something as petty as body odor

My husband does this as well! Insist on colonoscopy....ASAP
He now has stage 4 Colon-rectal cancer and its jumped to his liver.... Please don't hesitate snd take no chances! He waited too long-

Did you ever find an answer for the sweating smell? I suffer from the same problem

I'm so very sorry that they discovered your 3 year old child had stage 4 cancer, no child and parent of a child at any age should have to go through that...once again I am so terribly sorry

My son is 7 hey you sweat so bad at his hair stinks so bad from the sweating I've been to the doctor and they said I can find anything but I mean help

My fiance has the same problem..smells like rotting meat its so bad. Doctors discovered a cancerous tumor..hoping it gets removed easily and it helps with the smell and he is healthy again. Please pray

Can you tell me why my husband sweats so much at night time? Which smells sour.

I feel the exact same way! Like a sickly smell comes from me. I have been very very sick after these nights. Vomiting all day. No dr knows what to do! Did u find answers ?

I, too, have the same exact thing. I read about how some think it is a precursor to Diabetes type 4, etc. However, it turns that soaps such as Zest and Irish Spring, etc were the culprits in my specific case. As I stopped using them, the odor decreased incrementally until it was no more. Then, I mistakenly used Zest by applying it to myface during shaving time just once. Sure enough, the next day when I woke up, the odor was back. Then, it disappeared after about a week. So,now I know what was causing mine. My daughter who also used the same soap, also developed the same problem. She is only 11 years old.

I have the same problem

Did you ever go to the doctors or find out the isue from these night sweats and bad odor that it causes. Im a 27 year old male and im having the same problem. Please help me

Please don't give medical advice - 5 milligrams of what there's a thousand different kinds of blood pressure medicine 5 milligrams what the hell