Hello!  I have started having these symptoms today.  I did some googling and found that it could be a b12 deficiency and I am a strict vegetarian.  Also, I had a big coke today, which I do not usually drink, and I think caffeine may have had something to do with it.  I. Have numbness and tingling in hands, feet and face.  I went out and bought some b12 pills and will stay away from the caffeine and we will see what happens!  Please update if you have found anything from a doctor!

Could you have vertigo? Dizziness is a huge part of vertigo (inner ear imbalance), which can be cured by eating eggs and meat with large amounts of Vitamin B and A such as liver (get it in a good restaurant and it can actually taste good!)

You are right about the vitamins. A lot of the symptoms on these posts sound like the person could be deficient in Vitamins A and/or B, found in eggs and meat. If you have dizziness, it could be vertigo, an inner ear imbalance caused by a lack of vitamins A and/or B. Do not go eggless or meatless!!!!!

I have been having these sorts od problems since about four years old.I also experience a lot of detachment and othe r things like numbness and feeling things are unreal.I also experience a lot of oobes and de je vu.It just recently ceased to take Benzodiazepines and believe it or not these things are getting worse.I started having systemic pain on exertion two years ago with bothe static muscle use as typing for prolonged periods and with walking and carrying groceries for long distances.I also get severe pain for days after anerobic exercise.This I think is a combination of statins and exercise worsening the breakdown of muscle cells and them taking longer to heal.Being spaced out is not all that troubling anymore except for the part of being socially unacceptable.That hurts.I walk a lot despite the pain which makes me feel connected physically but I am distracted and will walk out into the traffic before my brain parts connect telling me to get the heel back on the side walk.I hate to admit it but I think these events are funny at the time.When I think of becoming a splat on the road I think of the consequences affecting the driver for th erest of their life.That is sobering.I get worse with anti-depressant drugs and anti-psychotic drugs lead to Psychotic events.I have learned to offset these by taking long showers or swimming under water.The latter is the most effective in restoring a sense of being.I do not believe these are all due to anxiety.Some are caused by to many head injuries,drugs such as tobaco and alcohol,a one night stand with hashish,mescaline and lsd taken after 12hrs of drinking alcohol made things dramatically worse.The most difficult trials are trying to deal with people who believe you are an id**t of some classification and therefore extremely dangerous thus needing to be avoided.I am 67 yrs old in Nov. this year and for th efirst time in my life I really do not care what others think of me any more.I spend a lot of time doing what I like.Helping the needy,doing crafts,and prolonged walks despite the pain.While I agree to dp and dr w/ anxiety I believe there is a genuine neurological factor involved which none of the drs.seen since a serious head injury in 1991 wish to address.I do have a lot of symptoms common to lupus and ms,the latter being something a qualified neurologist put me on notice for in the early seventies.I hope my comments have some benefit in the above post.Personally I think an Mri is warranted to prove or negate a neurological factor before one is placed on harmful drugs as I have been.Thats all.

Hi everyone, I've joined the ranks of docs telling me they have no idea what's wrong. My symptoms just started after having right shoulder surgery this past sept.  tingling in face, neck, hand, pain in neck, collar bone, shoulder blade, behind ear, lightheaded, anxiety, and of course my favorite, my brain taking a vacation. Symptoms are worse while sitting in an upright position for longer than 30mis. I looked into menopause stuff, vitamin stuff, etc, but non of it "really" seems right.  My neurologist, found a meningioma benign tumor in my carvernus sinus, after doing an MRI.  thank God no problems with that. But after talking to the neurosurgeon, he's sending me to someone else, to look into thoracic outlet syndrome. Not sure how this will work out, but after reading about it, My symptoms look more like that, than menopause, or vitamin issues.  The strangest thing I found out by accident concerning my brain fogginess, is when I'm sitting up straight in a chair and then lift my right leg out straight, the "fog"gets worse. If I lift my left leg, it clears.  All doctors give me the same answer "huh?'  Anyone out there with the brain fog, give it a try. Oh and all my symptoms are on my right. So if yours are on the left, the right leg may be the "clear" leg.   I'm also going for all the nerve EMG stuff too. Good luck everyone

Nonsense. Are you a Doctor or health care professional?

CHECK for vitamin B12 deficiency, all B Vitamins, MTHFR Mutations A1298C & C677T.

I have been dealing with the same symptoms since January. Very erratic, never know even a moment before they hit that it's coming. Lightheaded, numb face and numb arm on right side. Tunnel vision. As if having an out of body experience, can hear people around me as if they are far away and am unable to respond during these episodes. I have a lot of allergies and have been diagnosed with leaky gut syndrome, aka intestinal permeability. It would not surprise me if all of these symptoms were tied to the foods we eat. Our bodies are very complicated machines and unfortunately, here in the US especially; the FDA doesn't care what we ingest. I have learned I am allergic to cockroaches - they boil their shells for our food coloring. Also, allergic to gelatin; crushed up animal feet/hooves, and more. Also, ammonia, it keeps our meat looking pink in the meat market. Our food manufacturers, farmers and FDA are harming us horribly.

There are some channelopathy (genetic) that cause those symptoms and are also caused when pottasium is too high/low. Some of the potassium issue is caused by the gene mutation and also by food. I can't remember the name of the condition unfortunately.

Thanks, may God richly bless you too!

You are eating a lot of foods related to histamines. I am currently trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I believe perhaps some autoimmune syndrome may have kicked in after a use of Macrobid and another antibiotic for UTI. (Late Sept) I developed tendonitis/repetitive strain, tore tendons in arms - Oct, got a "burning body syndrome attack" Dec. Another Attack Feb with addition of pins needles in feet - burning feet at night, numbness spreading up legs to hips. Light headedness, Feel like walking on cruise ship/wobbly upon rising from chair etc. Shortness of breath - feel like not getting air. Fibrosis is also a side effect of the antibiotic...Electric / Numb areas of face, arms, shins, ankles.

I took antihistamine as suggested by cousin on first attack in Dec. Only 3 days and disappeared.
I broke my foot and Doctor manipulated it Feb 15 - it swelled - and autoimmune attack settled in.

I am reading about MS and antihistamine helps nerves - new research. Very strange it is helping me.

I have MRI back L5/S1 trouble but all the rest of these symptoms are out of control.

Hi, I too have had this on and off since I was 17years old. (I am 46 now!)Tho mine isn't there all the time, and I rarely get symptoms when I am sat or lying down. It's interesting to see how each explain this feeling as I have struggled to put a name to how I feel. Cause there is a numbness but not a numbness, it's not a dizziness but it's not right. I used to go blind during a "attack" . I can't move, but then I fell unsteady so maybe my own safety system kicks in to stop me moving, I can shake as if I am having a fit, but not every time. I am aware and its generally over in less than a minute. All tests proved I am very healthy nothing wrong. But obviously something is. My "attacks" have been witnessed by medical people and I have been tested after such attacks. My blood sugar drops. But that's not a cause its a result of such attacks. Finally I saw neurologist, again a Barrage of tests, but they were more a precaution than a diagnosis. A anomaly was found on my T1 & T2, but the neurologists thinks that's more a red herring than anything to do with it. She diagnosed N.E.A.D. non epileptic attack disorder. It's a psychological issue which has manifested itself into a symptom, and is usually related to those who have had emotions suppressed, either by yourself or others at a young age, as we get older if not addressed they get more common and worse, as when emotions get heightened our brain shuts off, it can't Cope . Stress makes it worse obviously. Even tho there is no medications to stop it, seeing a good psychologist who has experience in psychosomatic illnesses helps. I rarely get a attack these days, and if I do I know that I am going through something I am struggling with emotionally. So I take time out to just talk or write down everything I am experiencing. Which I personally find does help.

I'm not a Doctor but I think it's Panic attacks.