Hello
I've been having this problem for quite some time maybe more than a year. It happens only when I sleep on my stomach. I get this pain in the lower abdomen region, kind of like a pulling pain- but then when i turn around and sleep on my back - it goes away. Or if i get up walk around - it will go away in like 30 mins or so.

Its kind of like when I sleep on my stomach, I'm putting pressure on something and that causes this pain. I've always kept ignoring it and have made a point never to sleep on my stomach - but still sometimes while sleeping I would turn over and sleep on my stomach and the pain comes back.

Anyone has any idea or experienced similar problem. Should I take this seriously and check with the doctor or just ignore it.
Thanks
LEO

you should definitely go to the doctor! i was experiencing the same thing at night only when i was sleeping. whenever i slept on my stomach i felt like there was tons of pressure on my abdomen and a pulling sensation...i thought maybe I was pregnant since i was feeling other symptoms too so i went to the docter. :-D but i actually found out i had a bad UTI infection that had turned into a serious kidney infection that i could have been hospitilized for! o.O so go see the doctor! :

hi leo, so did u go to the doctor? any diagnosis & prognosis. I am experiencing the same pain. %-)

I have had the same problem for almost a year (maybe two now that I look back) and determined it was a 14 CM by 9 CM Fibroid tumor (or, I look like I am 16 weeks pregnant"!"!"!). At only age 30, this is scary. Myomectomy or hysteroctemy are possibly in my future.

Go to the Doc!

I have the same problem except that it happens when I lie on my back!!!! HELP ME!

I am curious how Leo's case turned out

i'm having the same pain too. can someone please tell me what's going on?
ps. i'm a woman

Hey, I've been having the same thing for a few months now..... but along with other symptoms lyk dizziness, fatigue, frequent headaches, and a whole lot of peeing.... but I've always slept on my stomach but now when I do I have pain or pressure around my belly button and it really hurts to sleep on it and if I'm awake and just lay on it I began to feel nauseous... but I'm definitely not prego.... I really need help with this because it hurts a lot.

R u sure ur not pregnant?

If u ever went to the doctor bout ur abdomen hurting what did he say cause I'm 13 and I have that same problem

hello i have this to ive alays been able to sleep on my stomach to now if im just laying on my stomach for a min i start to feel like a big punding in my uterous help plz im scared

I have pretty much the same problem. When I sleep on my stomach for too long, my stomach hurts the rest of the day. It feels almost like my stomoch has a bubble in it but then its also just at the bottom of my throat too. It really annoys me. Does anybody know whats wrong?

I am the same way. And i took test to see if i am pregnant or what. But the doctors say im not.

I'm having the same and awaiting a emergency internal scan.x

I'm having the same thing. It seems like I almost need to burp but when I do it's still there.