Look I smoked for the first time ever like 8 months ago and I felt like I would do something physically unvoluntary then when I noticed what I did Im lke wtf did I do that for, then it would repeatedly go on and I felt like I was in a dream and my vision was like all weird like I felt like a camera I would focus on a person and the whole background would get blurry, my heart was beating mad fast and I started getting paranoid like I thought I was going to die and I freaked out. I have smoked 3 times after that and the 1 day I smoked like normal people do like in a rotation I freaked again. VERY SCARY EXPERIENCE SO I NEVER AM SMOKING AGAIN!

First of all, at age 15 it's probably best you stop smoking cannabis, or at least not do it often, cannabis can really effect the development of underage brains. What you're describing sounds like a "burnt out" feeling, the effects of cannabis can be felt up to weeks after you've smoked a large amount, so you should feel this fade away. However if you still feel the same in a couple of weeks, despite what you've said it is probably in your best interest to consult a doctor, because that's the only way you can get a real diagnosis. You may feel however that it's only mild, and not worth telling a doctor.

I used to smoke a lot way back when (yeah I'm old now!) and in my experience the paranoia attacks only get worse over time (and the weed is much stronger these days, I'm told) and the only way for them to stop is to stop smoking... I know a lot of people don't want to believe that it's bad for you but it is. There is some good advice on these posts - including an early one about (if you really insist on smoking weed), make sure you're in a safe place and guaranteed stress-free. NOT a good idea to drive, and one of my worst panic attacks came in the back of a taxi during a long drive home one night. Most unpleasant.
It's a much better idea to look after your body and mind when you're young... have fun, alcohol in moderation, forget the rest. You only have one life, and believe it or not, it passes quickly. If you will take advice from an old codger.
:-)

i couldnt agree more with the last response. i remember i started off smoking hooka.. and it doesnt make you high just light headed for a couple secounds at a time. then a couple weeks later pot came around and i didnt know what it would be like, so i smoked a lottt!! just kept packing bowl after bowl because no one told me it took 10 minutes to hit you. anyway 10 min later i felt like and astronaught. freaked out like no other. my whole body twitched. i was on the high for about 7 hours. went to sleep woke up still high. after it finally went away i twitched everyday for about a year. i wouldnt be able to do things i used to. it was horrible. since then ive smoked twice over the years and same thing happened, its just not made for some people. take time to get over, sometimes ppl never get over the paranoia. the doctors wanted to send me to a psyciatrist thats how bad i was for a whole year. so now i stay completely away from weed. i love beer tho lol. thats a whole diff kind of high, try that :-)

Wow... not to take joy in someone else's pain but I feel better after having read about other people's experiences. I smoked with my boyfriend about a year and a half ago and I was feeling ok, I thought it might help my cramps, and I was really bored at the house. Then everything started getting really slow. I had such a bad panic attack. I can NOT handle the feeling of not being in control of what I say and think and feeling like time is dragging on forever. Feeling like I am in a different reality than everyone else. I still hate thinking about it. But you come to terms eventually with what happened and you go back to your normal life. But I am still afraid of any drugs that might alter my perception in any way. I don't even like tylenol pm! I don't want to even get close to that feeling again.

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, but everything's good now and I've been able to smoke again without any probs. It definitely had to do with you being paranoid about your mom-- last time it happened to me, I had just been through a really stressful day and had wayyy too much on the brain. Only smoke in a comfortable environment, a little at a time, when you're in a good mood. Hope this helps (:

heyy...ive been in the same situation...just keep in mind that ur all ok and im pretty sure that ur mom would rather u smoke weed than cigs or start to drink alcohal...thats how my mother is...no worries hun ^.^

Hi, for about 4 months solid from last november 2009 to february 2010, i smoked weed nearly everyday, they opened these headshops in Ireland where you could buy weed which was legal, it was chemically made rather then the plant which in retrospects was probably very bad for me compared to normal plant grown, but i had a similar experience except mine wasnt over worry i just took a bad reaction one night, sounds to me like you smoked too much of it and pulled a whitey. heart racing, paranoid something is going to happen you ect
i havent smoked since, had no craving for about 7 months months but now 9 months later and having been clean for them 9 months, i would really really love a joint, but im not going to because it took me weeks to get right after that happened that night...and the craving's pass. my advice would be to stay off it, but if you want to continue, put less weed in the joint and dont smoke too much of it and you should be fine and dont smoke at home no more.....smoke at a mates or something because your lucky...i got caught by my mum because my reaction was so bad.

Listen people!

I have a few answers that might help some...

Well, in all cases, one have to look at the root of the problem...but if one wants to be set free, one needs to find truth about life...but let me continue with the fear-issue...

Where does the paranoia come from? What are u really afraid of? Those are questions u need to ask ur self...dig down in them and find the real answer...

I see some are afraid of their parents...(beeing caught)...

The main reason for that, is that marihuana is "illegal"/"bad"...and one are afraid of the parents starting to yell, punish you, and overflow you with bad guilt-feelings...and then one feels stupid, frightened, unworthy, small, and embarassed, etc...
The root/reason that parents does this, is because they dont respect you as a human-beeing..
The reason that parents dont respect you as a human beeing, is that they dont self know the truth, and they are programmed to be like this, from society, from TV, and from their own childhood...
The truth is that love is the answer to all world problems, and that one should only feel guilty when one breaks the rule of Love/truth/God, which is: You shall love you neighbour as yourself.
Now, everybody has broken that law, and therefor all should feel guilty, because all is guilty...but that is another theme...

However, one should NOT feel guilty smoking Cannabis, or the Tree of Love as I call it, because this is a plant, which God has given humans to consume, to obtain higher spiritual consciussness...There is no bad things in this plant at all! It has never killed a single person in all history, it makes people loving and peaceful, which is why God created it, to see the truth about life...and it can solve the worlds global warming problems, and it can be used to make strong fiber clothes, paper, ropes, etc etc..This plant is a lifesaver for the earth, even physical and spiritual problems...

So to get rid of that fear of getting caught, even by the police...one have to realize ones rights as a human beeing. And one has to demand respect from ones parents.
Yelling is not a good option in most cases anyways...And so, parents think they can control their kids...And in some way, they are right...there is a commandment that says to honor your mother and father...and one should, one should never be disrespectful, and yell at them, and one should listen to them and help them whenever they ask etc...but when one feels that they step on your feelings, on should simply tell them ones own feelings...For example: Mother says: Shame on you! How could you!? Go to you room! 2 weeks housearrest!
One can simply reply: Mom, you are not talking in a respectful way, you are judging my heart wrongly. We could talk about this and you can respect my choices, or you can punish me, but it will not work, cause I am a human beeing, I control my actions, and I do what I feel is best for my life...U might not agree, but this is my point of view, which I am entitled to have...I also know my rights as a human beeing, and I will not stop smoking cannabis, ever! Because this is Gods plant for humans, and I love this plant!
Your mission is not to control my life, but to teach me the difference between right and wrong.
Something like that...

But however, This method only works if one has a good consciousness according to love...this means one has to have a good consiouss in the heart. Knowing that one has not done an evil act, towards other humans.
And so, if the police comes, one says the same, one refuses to take tickets, one refuses to have done anything bad, and one stand up for the truth, (calm and peacefully) even how many blows they might give u, u have to take it, but dont give in, dont let anybody bend your soul anymore! If they hit u, turn the other cheek...but in ur heart, u know u r clean...pray for them even, and forgive them, and praise God for letting you suffering for the cause of good! Cause ur prize in heaven is not small!

BTW; To get clean in heart, one needs to accept Jesus as Son of God, and Lord and King, and start follow Him...cause He died/payed for ur evil deeds, that u did before u knew the truth...but now I have told u the truth, and u have no excuse now, for dooing evil deeds no more...
So, Turn to Jesus, and stand up for your right, and stand up for the kingdom of Love. The kingdom which true potsmokers loongs after in their hearts, without even knowing it...where there is no supression of humans in favor of the corporate and corrupt political, economic, and material prison-system that rules the world in this moment...

But Hurry up! We r in the end of days, and Jesus is coming soon! And there will btw be alot of trouble on the earth very soon now..So get it right with Lord our Father the Creator, through His Son Jesus, and get ready!

And about fear of other things than beeing caught, for example death, or anxiety, or beeing laughed at etc...these are all things that will solve eventually, on the path of finding yourself, and your human rights, and truth, and start to stand up for them. Truhth is that LOVE is the answer to all world problems...

But accept Christ as you personal saviour, and u will obtain The Holy Spirit, and The Spirit will help u on the path to find truth, and the kingdom of God...

And another thing...stop filling your mind with pointless c**p, like violence on TV and in games, and other mindless things that doesnt support the Truth! Those things are poison for the mind trying to lead you away from the truth, and like a monster it comes alive when u smoke cannabis, and gives u paranoia etc...And they are actually created for that purpose, to create a fear-controlled population, who accepts every political change of laws etc, stripping us for our rights bit by bit...

And 1 more thing, dont smoke just to get wasted, smoke to obtain higher spiritual consciousness, and meditate on the words of God...

Cannabis is not a drug! It is a holy spritiual tool...so threat it that way...

Peace! Jah Love! Jesus bless!

If you smoke like i smoke get high like everyday.. :-D ;-)

Hey man. idk if your still checking the replies. But same thing happend to me. Almost exactly. Anyways...i stopped smoking for a few months. Thats how bad it was at first. But i just smoked again for the first time in a while last week. It was different but BETTER weed. I do indeed think its the type of weed that does that to you. You never know whats in the weed exactly. Be careful...seriously. But id say the better bud...the better hype (in a good way)

OK HERES THE RUN DOWN... MARIJUANA IS A HERBAL PLANT USED AS MEDICINE TO CURE MENTAL SICKNESS DUE TO NIGHTMARES BACK IN THE DAY. OK. STAY WITH ME. I SMOKE AND THE REASON WHY YOU ARE SCARED IS BECAUSE OF THE THC LEVEL YOU COMSUME OK. NOW THIS FEELING YOU GET PUT YOU IN A COMATOSE STAGE OR A DREAM STAGE. SURROUNDINGS AND OBJECTS AROUND YOU MAY SEEM OUT OF PLACE BECAUSE LIKE A DREAM ITS SEEMS UNREAL. YOU DO THINGS BECAUSE YOUR BODY IS PUT IN A STAGE WE THE RASTA LIKE CALL NOW DAYS...THE MATRIX.... MAKES EVERYTHING SEEM UNREAL LIKE DODGING BULLETS. WRONG. ITS REALITY AND YOU CAN AND WILL GET HURT IF NOT IN AN ENVIROMENT OF A SAFE AREA. THE REASON YOU PANIC IS BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN WENT INTO A PARANOIA STAGE OR A NIGHTMARE-ISH LIKE STAGE. YOU FELT LIKE YOU WERE DYING RIGHT? MY ADVICE STAY AWAY FROM MARIJUANA BECAUSE ITS NOT MADE FOR CHILDREN UNDER AGES OF 18.... YOU GOT SCRAED AND AFRAID YOUR MOM WAS GONNA SNAP AND HURT YOU. IM SURE SHE WOULDA YELLED BUT NOT KILL YOU. ONCE YOU ENTERED THAT PARANOIA STAGE EVERYTHING SEEM LIKE A NIGHTMARE SO YOU GOT STAY COOL IF YOU CONTINUE TO SMOKE. YOU CAN HAVE SOME TIMES WHERE YOU ARE LOST AND YOUR BRAIN SENDS RELYS TO A NERVE WHERE YOU FORGET OR ANASTESIA MAY SEND YOU ON A TRIP. ADVICE IS STAY OFF IT TIL YOUR OLDER. IM PROLLY TALKING NON SENSE BECAUSE IM HIGH AND WAS HIGH A SECOND AGO AND BLEW MY HUGH READING THIS SO NEXT TIME STAY AWAY FROM THE REGGIE, DRO, KUSH, P.E., GRAND DADDY PURP, MEDICINAL FOR A BIT TIL YOU'RE READY.

FROM YOUR FAVOR RASTAFARIAN DOCTOR JAH MARLEY :-S :-S :-S :-S

Well mine was almost like that too butt it was almost like i was on E,
I Startedd panicking my heartbeat picked up ALOT and my chest felt reallyy hot
and so i started panicking and it felt like i was just spiraling in a dream it was reallyy wierd
and i just remmembered yu werent supposed to feel like that when yu smoke so i thought i was having a bad reaction to it
and i litterally thought i was gna die, yeaaaa i got sorta emotional too

This is an affect of THC on a young or not quite fully developed brain. Your brain does not quite yet know the best way to adapt to and handle stress, anxiety, or any other major chemical changes that occur within in it. If you smoke rarely, or just started smoking, you are much more likely to experience anxiety with it as well. The way you describe it, the blurry deja vu feeling indicates a panic or anxiety attack. Lay off the pot, kid. Everyone's brain handles THC a little differently. Wether it be temporary and occur in the short or long term future, you are only increasing the chances of developing a serious nervous system disorder. That feeling you described, how would you like to feel like that everytime you encounter a stressful situation in life but while NOT being under the influence of pot? Keep messing with the chemical structure of your under developed brain and that could be a reality for you!

If smoking makes you paranoid or gives u panic attacks, stop!!..its not worth feeling that for the rest of ur life..believe it or not weed can mess u up permanently