hey well ive had a similar rash and i was told to put lemon juice on it and it has worked , well at least it controled it.

I just got my bumps back in between my breasts, everytime warm weather hits I am cursed with them...that and redness and rashiness under my breasts and extreme top portion of my stomach where my breasts touch (if I am not wearing a bra)...it's just a heat rash that can turn into a yeast infection (fungal infection). My sister and I are both large breasted and have learned that if you ever had a vaginal yeast infection you can use the same cream for under, and between your breasts...does the trick but you have to keep applying it so it doesn't come back.

I agree I'm 12 and I have it but it started just before I started my periods so I don't know what it is but it won't be breast cancer

Can you tell me what happened next to you in this case as I am also facing same problem, i had little pink and little itching rashs between my breasts which gone to lower part of my left breast, can it would be cancer, i am so worried.

Forgive me If I repeat anything that has already been said but I have experienced a rash between my breasts for near enough 18 months now. It first started when I felt a horrific pain and it turned out to be broken skin that had formed into a very large, pus filled sore. I noticed before that a strange vinegary smell. Disgusting, right? For days after that I kept it dry, sweat free and extremely clean. Myself, I have rather big breasts and I realised that it's probably just sweat that's causing it. I used Savlon for about a week and the initial sore went away, it also popped, that was awful. For a long time I had a very brown, red mark right in the center of my breasts -- so as usual I cleaned with a soft cloth and dried it completely.

The key is no matter how itchy it gets DO NOT RUB AT IT. For the longest time I didn't take my own advice and I had what can only be described as a gauge of broken skin between my breasts. It was a perfect straight line as well.

I've noticed over the last couple of days that it has started to inflame again so I went to the supermarket and I bought a large bottle of TCP (very old school), cotton buds, and nappy rash cream. Bepanthen to be precise. I use the TCP three times a day. Once in the morning after my shower, when I get home from work and then before I go to bed. Make sure to leave at least 4 hours between each use. It will also sting, really badly, but I was always told, that's how you know it is working. After I have applied the TCP I apply a light layer of Bepanthen, about a pea sized drop and I smear it the full length of the upset and  it there until it absorbs, I don't rub it in. I've been doing this for about 3 days now and already I feel a difference, I can certainly smell a difference and it's looking much cleaner. 

I hope this helps someone!

I had gone to my dermatologist about my rash between my breasts, and a few spots on my back. She told me it's a disease called
Grovers disease.  She gave me a prescription for a steroid cream and was told to put it on twice daily, until it starts to fade
then apply it once a day. It's nothing fatal, just very bothersome. Yes, it's caused by sweating.  The cream is called
Desoximetasone. She said if the rash was yeast or fungus, it would look scaly and under the breasts. It will go away but will
probably come back because we sweat and there's not much air circulation in there. Hope this helps. Just another thing us women
have to deal with.

I am 13 and I have DD breasts. I just turned 13, I am also a 30 so I usually don't have bras that fit me well. My mother and sisters all have large breasts and my mom says to use baby powder so sweat and your bra does not equall strange bumps in between your breasts :)

I used to have that fungal rash also, the circles lightened up when I tanned.  Went to several doctors they prescribed all kinds of creams and lotions.  Finally I found a doctor that prescribed an antifungal type of antibiotic....Ketoconazole.  I took it for 5 days and it is completely gone!! I had this rash for about 12 years before finding somewhat of a cure.  The rash did come back a year later but one more 5 day dose of this pill and it's been 5 years since I've seen it come back.  Ask your doctor about this :) My twin brother also had the same problem, his doctor would not prescribe the pills to him because of side effects or something.  But it's worth a try

Im not pregnant but I am starting to get worried Im 16 nd m a size 42 C and I have this wierd brown blotchy rash between and under my breasts it starts to sting sometimes and has a wierd smell too! I am in marching band and and I noticed just last year that this rash occured do you think its the same thing you had and if so what did you do to get it to go away???

I am also a busty woman.  I developed a darkened patch between my breasts.  I would scrub it and put alcohol, witch hazel, vinegar etc. on it and nothing worked.  I went to the doctor and showed her.  She said that it was a fungus that often happens to women with larger busts.  Anyway, she told me to get some athletes foot powder.  I washed and dried the area good and put the powder on daily.  It started getting better after a week or so.  It is now completely clear and I feel so relieved. The product that worked for me was DESENEX powder.  You can find it in the foot or athletes' foot section in most stores.  It is 2% miconazole nitrate antifungal.  Good luck!

Monistat works...recommended by a doctor.

Hi same here; HOWEVER, once it itched CONSTANTLY, stunk (yeasty/vinegar-y, etc.) and turned SCARLET, I was, at that point nearly mad with agony.

I was visiting my doctor's office and she gave me Gold Bond Baby Powder. It did nothing.

Finally, at work, an employee who has excema gave me a squirt of her medicine. It was the FIRST relief I had in months and months. Of course, it was a temp job; I left, and, of course, she had a PRESCRIPTION for it. So I was out of luck.

I went back to my memories. What did my mother use for my brother's SERIOUS diaper rash? What were the active ingredients in the excema medicine that my co-worker had?

DESITIN; and ZINC.

Desitin smells like HELL but it was NOTHING compared to the pain I was experiencing. I got the Desitin, applied it two nights in a row. And VOILA! Rash gone. Gone. Gone.

The rash comes back periodically but never with the rage it had. Just smear on some more and you're good to go! Smelly, but itchy, painless, and stinky-free.

toothpaste helps a lot! stings a bit at first, but youll notice a difference quickly!. Good luck everyone and God Bless.

Oh dude totally got this. I was wearing a bra that smushed my breasts together kinda. I used the same thing I've used for every skin affliction I've ever had, with like a 90% success rate- tea tree oil. Morning and night. All better :)

hi. I have 38 C breasts that rub together and against my stomach causing sweat. Under my breasts I have pimples and red patches. Between my breasts I have pimples and occasionally it itches REALLY badly, so when I scratch it i get temporary irritation and redness. My doctor gave me benzoyl peroxide for the pimples and Tretnoin as well and the two seem to be working well. For the red patches she said to keep the area dry and use corn starch. They got lighter but came back very bad yesterday along with an itch. I used tinactin for the patches and that worked well. I then kept it dry with cornstarch. For the itch I ended up giving in and that caused some nasty red marks so I put cortisone to ease the itch and redness. My breast area is a mess. I have red patches, slight pimples, and itchy areas and also irritation left behind from itching. It seems like a lot and I plan on visiting a dermatologist soon. Meanwhile do any of you know why the itchiness is there?