As crazy as this sounds, I tried a powdercalled anti monkeybutte!! My husband ridesa Harley ,and uses this for sweatyr. Well'...butt! Works breat for breasts too!

I call it my "summer booby sweat rash" and it's flared it again. Sudocreme for a couple of days does the trick.

Thanks that sounds just about right, I know just what to do.

I have this too. If you wear maybe sports bras that tend to push your breasts together, the rash and sores are from wetness. Wear a regular bra so your breasts stay separated and use baby powder or dry anti fungal powder until the rash and sores go away.

When you have big breasts the circulation of air between the passage of breast decreases. This leads to accumulation of sweat and development of rash. Wash the part with fresh water and wipe it dry. Sprinkle prickly heat powder on it. This must reduce the symptoms. Always use cotton braziers without supporting wires.

Hi

I am a 52 year old woman that has never had this rash before, until this summer. Crazy itching and bright red pimple-looking patches between my breasts. (foul smelling at the onset)

My boyfriend said that it looked like a diaper rash, so I got some diaper rash ointment (containing zink). The recovery was VERY SLOW. I noticed that the rash got worse even with the ointment, if I irritated it at all.

I began putting a napkin between them to keep them from rubbing together, and felt relief. Then last week after I gave my dogs their bath did I stumble on the cure. I always put dry ear powder in their ears after a bath....having gone through a bad yeast infection in their ears last year. The stuff provides itch relief, odor-reducing and speeds recovery keeping the ears dry. AH HA...sounds like just what this rash needs. So I put some on a little hankey I found(much like the one my grandmother used to keep between her boosem). Less than a week ago and the rash is almost gone. I am amazed how fast the powder is working. So for less than 10 bucks...save your self some agony.

1.) keep your cleavage dry and clean (no crumbs after eating)

2.) do not itch it. Try not to rub it at all

3.) do not use a brush or washcloth.....pat dry

4.) keep a napkin or soft cloth folded between breasts to keep them from rubbing together, and to keep them dry, even at night

5.) dry ear powder on cloth and breasts, reapply 2-3 times through out the day to ensure coverage.

You will see immediate results

Kelly

hi there, I have the same issue with a rash in between my breasts. I went to the Doctors and was told it could be a form or staph infection and was put on an antibiotic. It did not help. I researched and found out it could be a yeast infection. I live in Arizona and its hot as hell here, and I sweat alot because I am constantly on the go at work. I decided to try putting some monista cream on it and it worked. Its almost gone.

I've had similar rash issues...it's a yeast infection. You need to wear cotton bras and keep the area clean and dry- synthetic material bras add to the problem. Tea tree oil stops the itching immediately, and heals the area just as quick, as it's a fungus.

Hey! I am , my mom just recently passed away of Luekimia and i knew she had justdational (not sure how to spell that) diabetes. I went to the doctor, I have unsulin resistance which is "The beginnning stage of diabetes" they just put me on metphormin and told me to take it, i noticed discoloration under my arms and in between my breast, knuckles, and knees. this is a sign! it runs very high in thick females. also, i have the same problem with the "rash" thanks for the tips you guys! ill be sure to try them all and see which works better for my body! Also, breast cancer runs in my family! Forsure getting checked for that! great advice!

Go see a doctor. I had the same problem,& I went 2 the Dr, he said it was Dermatosis. He prescribed an anti-fungal cream and it cleared up in a few days.

Do any of you guys know if gold bond would work? And also anyone know where to get cute large sized bras and or swimsuits I got 34 DDD but I think its too small in cup :p

Thanks for your post i have been reading several posts trying to figure out what the rash was i just developed, i shower every day and have never had this before but it does have a vinegary smell, i will see my doctor and be sure to mention this to her.

Lane Bryant has cute bras up to H cups. I just discovered them myself.

Hello!! I have the same problem, but found one solution: cortizon 10!! Never thought it would be so easy of a fix Lol.

I have a rash the dermatologist thought was acne. It was on my chest between my breasts. Only came when it was hot and I worked in the yard a lot and sweated. Well it it must NOT have been acne because nothing she gave me worked. I out of the blue thought it possibly could be eczema since I am prone to it elsewhere. I used hydrocortisone on it and immediately felt relief and 3 days later, it's almost entirely healed. I'm so happy! Doctors don't really know if their diagnosis correct so it's (hydrocortisone) worth trying if you have this problem.