Cut a lemon and use the lemon juice on the area that has the rash it really works

I am small, or medium breasted :) (Sorry "breast-ed" makes me laugh). And it happened to me after delivery of my little boy. Then I have dry patches on my skin. I was also prescribed hydrocortizone 1%. Did not help at all. Asked my PCP to refer me to a dermatologist. Hope to find a solution. Under breast is annoying and itchy. And dry patches look ugly on my face...

You might want to try medicated shampoo to wash your body in. As well as put on gold bond foot powder after you are dry. It could be a fungus. That was my problem. It did get better after a week or so. Good luck

**** if u don’t know!!! How do u just instantly go to breast cancer from having a rash due to large boobs! Good thing no one pays you to think

Cute large size swimsuits with good bras - try Landsend Slender line- I like slender Carmela. Very firm support. I do water aerobics and need the support.

Thanks.I will