So I have to wear I bigger bra size and put baby powder

What can I do burning itching

Rash hot between breast

I am 19 weeks pregnant and I have the same thing going on. Does yours itch like somethings terrible?

I had this rash between my breasts because my breasts rubbed together during exercise. I will now put some cotton fabric between my breast when I exercise. But another thing that helped was to rub grapefruit over the red, rashy area. It helped immediately and I will continue to do this until it absolutely disappears.

I'm 19 years old and I've been haveing same thing since I was 16 and I'm a size 46D or 43 and I'm haveing the same rash I wanna know what gets rid of this aggeravEdina nasty ray between breastfeeding?

I am 13 with very small breasts, yet only between I have a pink rash with three small reddish spots. It's really itchy, but doesn't hurt a lot. Anyone know what this could be?

I've had about a 3" rash between my breast that itches like crazy for
the last month. I've tried cordazone, rubbing alcohol, neosporen, Anti itch cream, different bras, no bras, etc.. Someone mentioned pure tea tree oil, tried this morning and the itching subsided. Today is day one, will keep this updated to let you know how this works.

what are swobbies and where do I get them

try a plant base diet it will help raw till 4 and detox

Try Hibiclens! You can find it on Amazon. It is designed to be a pre-surgical scrub. It kills whatever nasties you may find growing your skin It works great on the girls, your under-arms, for acne, smelly feet, whatever. I understand it even kills MRSA. Just make sure you leave it on long enough each use. A couple minutes works for me. If I have an infection I'll use it several times a day. Make sure you keep it out of your eyes!! (See warnings on the bottle). On a side note, if you start using it on your pitts for at least a full minute, you can skip deodorant for the day, or just used those natural mineral rock sticks with it to go more than a day.

If you wanna go the cheapest route Dollar Tree has antifungal creams and sprays and powder. They also have ladies intimate wipes in the health section. So what I do is buy all 4, the wipes are individually wrapped so you can just throw them in your purse(great for your armpits if they're a little too, just put on deodorant after). But anyway, I clean each area I need to clean, apply a little cream, then the powder, which stays I place bc of the cream. If you need a quick touch up,the spray on type is great. And at $1 a piece, really, how can you lose?

I used this cream from the Australian Pharmacy called Breast Rash cream and it really works. All of their products work.

I have something itchy between my breast and its brown and when i scrub it truns red and it burns and I don't know what i need heel it, it itches. Please help me.

Yes neosporin works !!!!!!!been using for 2 days and rash is going away thank you !!!!!!