I had the same thing happen to me. You have a yeast infection or if not treated in time can become a staph infection. Go to the doctors. Asap.

I don't have it anymore. I use hydrocortisone after every shower, and it's entirely healed.

Oh my Gosh with you people. Let me google sore thumb.. Oops thumb cancer. Cancer, cancer, cancer.. Why do people do this to themselves. It's most likely a rash from your boobs collecting heat and sweat, become itchy. Let me guess you scratch it? It does what? Spreads? Maybe a few little blisters pop up due to the rash? And FYI the rash that was spoke of about "breast cancer" was a rash around the nipples. 

I too have loved with this rash for over 6 yrs, multiple creams have failed to work. I started using rubbing alcohol with a cotton ball once in the morning, once in the evening and it dried it right up in a couple of days!

I've had little skin colored bumps between my breasts for about 4 years. No itch, thankfully. Recently It has become more visible. After reading all these responses I still don't know what to do as there were so many possible causes and solutions. I think I'll try the tea tree oil first though because I have that on hand.

I find it offensive that when I click on your breast cream that it takes me to AT&T sale!!!

nice and do you think it would be in stores

ok thanks you very much

sorry to say but I am a kid and I seen the message and I thought I could maybe reply to you

i have the same thing! just go see a doctor sometimes its because your breast sweat or your bra s too small.

I just went to the dermatologist Thursday last week and have the same thing. It's a rash caused by yeast. My doctor prescribed xologel for me.

You are an id**t

Google banana peel bacteria rash

all in all this all sounds like a condition called Miliaria or simple heat rash. This can start as simple flesh coloured bumps, sometimes water filled little blisters. These clear up on their own. Cause is of course heat in turn causing sweating but sweat glands in upper layers of skin become blocked. The more severe stage is when the sweat glands in deeper skin layers become blocked causing a cluster of red sore spots. Sometimes they have heads but typically not. They will be painful like being stabbed with a wire brush and the area feels bruised to the touch. The next extreme is fungal infection where there is a slight offensive smell and irritation with no clear separate area between spots and may be a flaky rash. The first kind of heat rash clears very quickly by itself. The second type, and most common, requires more care over keeping the affected area dry and clean (no harsh soaps!) and treat with witch hazel or a hydrocortisone cream..1% strength is sufficient. Try to keep cool, wear loose natural fibre clothing and shower with cooler water. With the fungal infection, still try to keep area cool and dry, cotton clothes etc but please get a prescription anti-fungal topical cream from the doctor as some over-counter products are not suitable for the sensitive thin skin between the breasts causing thinning if skin and permanent skin discolouration. Note that Miliara can occur anywhere on the body. If at any stage especially 2 or 3 and very widespread on chest, back arms and legs, people must seek emergency treatment as the mass of affected sweat glands affected will mean they are in danger of heat stroke.

Try kojic acid soap for dark spots