I have the same problem recently. I haven’t been sexually active in about 6 months but about two months ago I noticed a day or two after shaving the left side of my labia was alittle sore. ( in the area I shaved so I figured hair was growing back) i could feel the hair around it so I let it go. Then a few days later a small bump appeared and it seemed to get bigger as days went on. I squeezed it but nothing came out. After about 2-3 days it Went away. Then after shaving again I noticed it came back the same way with alittle discomfort then the small bump appears in the same spot. Then it slowly shrank and was gone in 2-3 days. No itchiness or pain just alittle discomfort. It almost felt like an ingrown hair but it went away on its own and nothing happened when I squeezed it. I think it’s comming back again this being about 2 weeks later maybe less. I just shaved 2 days ago and the same problem is occurring. I was tested for all stds/stds and was negative and haven’t been with a partner unprotected since. anyone know what this could be?

Health Guru

It is probable an infection at the hair follicle caused by shaving or something like folliculitis, try not shaving for a few months and see if it comes back then.

I think my worry is they missed something when they tested me and it’s HSV or HPV. Even though I know they usually appear in clusters and go away after weeks. My appeared in one single bump and went away in a few days.

Health Guru
It would be very unlikely that something like that would be missed, is it always a couple days after you shave that it comes back?

Yes from what ive been noticing

I think what worries me is because it’s in a weird spot yes there is still hair growth there but it’s like right in between my labia.

Health Guru
How do you mean by between?