I had mine removed a year ago my digestion is messed up my left side tenses up on me so bad all day long it scares me cuz I don't think its normal I've ended up in the hospital with nurovurus gastritis is been ruf I can't work a job because your in the rest room all day so ya I've had problems

Hi well I do have the same symptoms and I got mines out in October and right now my side this very day right now my side is hurting me my shoulder blades are hurting me I think I'm probably dying or something's going on with the liver because my whole gallbladder was gone like there's nothing there so everything was going into my liver or going to start going into my liver you know I had a bag hanging from the side of my stomach so the bio could look into that and I'm just scared right now I don't know what to do does anybody have any advice they could give me or something I'm scared to go to the doctors but I'm also scared that I'm dying or should I say I might be dying

I went to the er on 2/25 in severe pain. I was admitted to the hospital after a scan showed I had a huge gallstone. The whole thing was a nightmare. I was in the hospital for 3weeks because of everything that could go wrong did. I was leaking bile in worse pain than I started with. Go back and make them find out why you are still hurting.

Bile reflux into the stomach and esophagus is common, following gallbladder removal surgery.
The Bile salts cause burning pain in upper abdomen, stomach and esophagus.
Medication to sequester the bile, or even surgery of the common bile duct, are options to consider
in relieving the symptoms of bile reflux.