My brother died injecting this drug 4 years ago. Get your son help.

Yeah, but, the problem I had with the Suboxone when trying to get my son off opioids was that there is a demand on the streets for them as well, so unbeknownst to me, he was selling the Suboxone.

It's lab Made heroin basicly!!

I realize it is now 2012 but if he is still struggling with this addiction there are Christian-based places for him to go for free. I recommend John 3:16 or Teen Challenge. God bless you, and you are in my prayers.

My brother has been addicted to these for about 5 years now. He started by just taking 1 pill a day which quickly escalated to 10 pills a day, it began getting to expensive so he switched over to heroine. Both are equivalent to each other as well as also being the most powerful drug. My brother describes his feeling when he is on them as being happy, very mellow, very care-free with no worries. My brother is currently in jail for stealing (to support his habit), he has been locked up for about 9 months, he had severe withdrawals cause seizures, uncontrollable bowel movement and vomiting. He was just recently diagnosed with Hep C due to his addiction (using needles/sharing straws for snorting). He has been through several rehabs, but has relapsed many of times. Hopefully when he is released he will change his ways. I wish I could tell you how to help your son, but sadly he is going to have to want to help himself. A sign of a person being on Roxies is their pupils get the size of a needle. I hope this helps a little bit.

WOW! I sure hope she is still sober. As a parent it is a NIGHTMARE. Give her cudos!!!

Hi Iam a 36 year old mother and an addict when I first tryed to get clean I was trying to do it on my own little did I know

that it was not possible I became very sick I had sever pain and Ididnt know why but soon found out why

I became numb to the drugs while Iwas detoxing the staff had to moniter me close . They told me that if I contune to use drugs that I wuold die so i have been clean for nine months but thats not the reason why I am clean .I just found out that my fifthteen

year old daughter has one kindey and her wish was for me to be clean dont  expect what works for one dose not mean it works for

every one .Just because we are addicts dosent mean that we sober up like one another we are all made diffrent . Try to hang in there  your family rember will get help .

QUIT ROXY 30'S cold turkey :O

What point did you have to get to that made you decide to stop? Still hoping and praying my 19 and 21 yr old sons see the light.......before they really do see the light, the one you cannot come back from......

I know all people dont care about nothing but there next high my son is on oxi and went to jail a few months got out and right back on it. he is breaking in homes and God only knows what else. My daughter is on roxy she dont care about anyone but her boy friend he introduced roxy to her and she is hooked. she has lost her job lost 50 pounds. she is 21 and looks 30. she was a beautiful young women graduate and doing nothing with her degree. it breaks my heart to see her in the shape she is in. when they are young adults you just have to give to the lord because if you dont it will drive you crazy. I know first hand. I first felt like I failed as a parent then I come to realize they were on track until after they graduated poplar football player my daughter cheerleader and they have went down hill scence. I pray alot and I know God has a plan.

My 21 and 19 yr old sons are doing it all, even heroin. The only solace I've been able to find is starting to go to Al/Anon this past March, and every Saturday since. I'm just starting to utilize the tools taught there, trying to detach with love and not indifference, yet, everything has to be done in baby steps, moment by moment. It is so difficult, I can no longer even imagine what their futures hold. I had to do CPR on my 21 yr old on May 31, 2012. I will never forget, nor will my hands, the cold, clammy feel of his skin beneath my palms, the dusky color of his skin, as purple coloring started filling his lips. Finally he came to, he shouted for me to "get the f**k off me" as if I were imposing on him, he remembers nothing of this nightmare....my mother, my husband, my 14 yr old, myself, we're the fall out, we'll never be able to erase the images from our minds. May God be with you and your family.

Roxies IS NOT Mollies! Roxies is a highly addictive pain pill that pill mills are handing out like candy. Mollie is a conglomerate of drugs and makes you hallucinate. It can be very dangerous because you have NO IDEA what is it. Suppose to be the number 1 drug to kill brain cells.

She is lying...

My daughter has been on meth for years and the last few years I have learned she uses needle. Now I have been told that she is also doing Roxy. At this point she is living in the streets which has brakes my heart repeatedly. I do not know what to do, I am lost. She has been having problems with her kidneys for a while now and I have no ideal what this other drug will do to her. I have stop giving her money and it is hard because she calls saying she is starving but I know she will only use the money for the drugs. I do not know what to do any longer , I wont to help her but do not know how. Is there anything I can do?

The best thing to do for yourself, the only thing really is to get to an Al/Anon meeting. I started March of last year, it's the only thing I can do, your thinking, over time, not over night, makes definate yet subtle changes, helps you see things more clearly, helps myself in the way I react to things with my 21 year old son, now shooting up heroin and my 19 year old son, smoking roxys and fentanyl patches. I was sick with worry, still am, and the guilt.....but, with baby steps, I try to realize when I'm enabling, we're trying to get the boys out of our house for our sake and our 14 and 16 year old sons. Life in a pressure cooker, you're just existing, just is not a good way to live, not for anyone involved.....eventually impossible. The three Cs, you didn't cause this, you cannot control this, you cannot cure this. You have to first get a hold of yourself first. Good luck and God bless.