My daughter started at 16 grades stopped went from a AA student with scholarships to ZERO. . Finally was arrested for theft.. mean while she never even stolled anything. broke in and started partying in a neighbors home that was being remodeled. police came while she was watching TV. Well now 5 k later on a attorney. and still has probation. she stayed clean for almost 2years. GUESS What back to smoking the god dam sh*t. How do we help our children??? This seems to be an outrageous problem for our teens. Especially here in FL... I have had 1000's stollen me and you really can not put a price on the pain that close family member's go through..... HELP........... we all need to help eachother.. some how some way!

im sorry about your son ,but hecan go to rehab at crossroads christan program my son did ,really helped its in shelby nc ,did not cost one penny ,it sure is a great place the phone number i

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

hope he will seek the help God Bless,

i know that roxy"s are really bad for people my ex best friend was on them hince the ex im not friends with him anymore because they are ruining his life and i couldnt stand it i tried to get him help but it didnt help him... hes still addicted Roxy's are very addictve and kill the immune system you need to get your son off of them and fast because most people who do roxy"s get start doing them with meth and that is a VERY dangerous combination and roxys is a pill like oxicotton you normally crush it and snort it but im soory about your son please get him off fast for his sake i would hate for it to ruin his life or worse i hope he gets help...

Problem is, the son has to get off them, he's in control of his choices, his mom is powerless to "make him stop", if that's all it took, there would be way fewer addicts in this world. I cannot make my two sons not be drug addicts, it's up to them to stop. I can help without enabling, it's very hard, I started attending Al/Anon meetings almost a year ago, that's one of the few things keeping me sane.

my daughter is on roxies and zanex and she was ona methadone treatment plan and was out of it all the time, she is now on suboxone and thinks she is craving she has children and it has took a gret job all her money men using her her putting her children in danger i am so afraid if this doesnt work she will end up dead . I don't know what to do with her anymore she lies , so much i don't believe a word she says and i don't want her or my grandsons in any more danger , the men that have used and abused her is awful and turns my stomac to think all she has lost to this addiction and i am afraid she will loose her boys and her life . She lost everything and was on verge of loosing the children and got help i hope and pray she sticks to this treatment and gets off the dope and get mental help she needs she has anxiety problems but can't take anything for it caus of the addiction i have a feeling that the only way for her to get help will be to commit her to a rehad plwase any advice will help

I have been addicted to blues for about 3 years and let me tell you it you it turned my life upside down. I am now in treatment and have been clean ever since April of 2012 I am on suboxone and it has saved my life, anyone that is addicted to opiates should definitely look into suboxone. It takes the withdrawal away and you feel amazing like normal again and going through outpatient rehab at the same time you learn skills to become strong and get your life more manageable, if anyone wants to learn more email me at 

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

It is a pain medication. It blocks pain, and can create a high. If they were prescribed, talk to the Dr. If not, find out how many he is taking a day, and get him in rehab now

It's actually easier than you think. You take away whatever she loves best. Music, pills, guys...until you force her to talk. She is just numbing pain. These medications caus a euphoric response.

You help your child from stopping the danger first, then figuring out what's wrong. These pills are dangerous, but needed for those with verified, true pain. Your job is to stop her from taking them.

This is not a Florida problem, and I live in Florida.

Take away all that is important to her. Money, Shopping, going out etc...until she sits down and tells you what is going on. Depending on how many she is taking, she may need detox. You are the parent. Love is HARD.

you can most certainly smoke them and it just as destructive as swallowing, if not more so.

Addicts generally lie about use, and are often in denial about their own addiction and real useage.

My daughter has been snorting proxies for the past couple years now she has turned to prostitution ti buy her pills she has 2 kids sage cares nothing about could someone please tell me the death rate on this type of drug please.....

I had chemo therapy and recieved 30 percent more chemo then normal.  One of he chemo drugs damages your nerves.  I did not exsist from the waist diwn for a year and a half.  When I started to get feeling back all i had was pain.  I was put on orphie and took hat for almost ten years.  I told my doctor I wanted off.  He is an id**t and put me on methadne.  I think this was so I would have to keep comng back so he wold get paid.

I did some research on line and found out about suboxone.  I drove 4 and a half hours round rip to see this doc.  I was very moivated and was off in a week end.  If your daughter wants to get off the drug try suboxone.  It works.

Jesus is The Answer. A

Please go to Alanon for yourself. It's very hard to love someone with a self destructive addiction and will drive you insane. In Alanon you can learn ways of dealing with this problem. God bless you and your son

Why are you responding when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about??? I'm smoking a Roxy as we speak and have for 2 years. Roxicodone. Little blue pills that you smoke on tinfoil. Very addictive. She's trying to get help for her kid and so ignorant to respond when u don't know what u r talking about.