There is a new pill out thats made to look like a roxi 30mg but its really heroin. Also a new pill here that has roxi and heroin in it and its called repress or something like that. Hope this answers your question.

What date was this post written? I live in Cape Coral and it's still everywhere. Now they're so expensive everyone is doing H instead. The ones that have quit are addicted to subs now. This place is hell.

Yes, Roxies are slang for Ocycodone. There are 2 kinda of Oxycodone, though ( to my understanding) . One is the genetic name f for Percocet, which has ibuprofen in it. The other Oxycodone has no ibuprofen, and stronger.

What's the pill

My brother found a place in northern oklahoma that has drug rehab,you haft to want to get off drug. They give you job, to work for stay. The program last a year. It is called CAAIR Recovery Center. Very good facility. My brother been off for 2 1/2 years now.

Once a day for six months? You most likely were not even physically addicted. Mentally yes, what kinds of withdrawal were you going thru?

Roxies are oxycodone

Roxy is a brand of Oxy. Meaning oxycodeones. They are also referred to as Blues.

Google Roxicodone. That should help you

My daughter and the father of her two little boys are on this and have been for years. The father's sister has been keeping the children ages 3 and 8 months. For the 6th or 7th time my daughter is in jail on probation violation...they keep releasing her. I saw her yesterday after refusing the calls for six weeks...she's detoxing in jail with no help..she is on suboxin. Well they gave me her property to take with me per her request..she wants me to call the father 36, living off his 87 year old grandmother because no one left can watch this and it's killing her. In her property was the phone # to make the
call. So here it is... I went through the phone read text messages and other postings...apparently she sells or trades drugs...he can't he's a walking dead man...the sister is doing drugs also...along with about 20 plus people in her contact list. So I'm taking her phone and turning over to the District attny..it has who they buy from...who the sell to..where meet to get it..where they work and live...I hope they put them all,behind bars because they will die...one other...I've lost her now for sure not to death...yet...but to betrayal in her mind..I hope that they will do something so no one dies..because I'm dying inside a little everyday. I'm a 12 year recovering drinker...it is amazing how much I can still look at what is happening to her her boyfriend but most importantly the children.....and not pick up a drink...she doesn't acknowledge what is going on she ABSOLUTELY WILL die. Never have I been in such deep emotional pain...because of this pill...along with these she also taking ..pcp..weed..percocet dalauid..Lortab....herion...oxi ...so somebody some wear..please help us do something...lives are being destroyed

What are the side effects and what effect will the DT's cause? If he is under court order to have urine tests weekly why don't they show up?

I know this was discussed over a year ago, but for anyone who may be reading this now, what the last poster said simply is not true. You can smoke roxies, it is possible. I will not go into detail about exactly HOW, but it can be done. I went through thw exact same addiction myself, and am not on Subutex to get off.

Roxie's are a street term to oxys simple, highly addictive opioid

It is Roxicodone highly addictive

You did fail. No wonder they are addicts. You can't spell or formulate a proper sentence.