You never heard of Roxie's but u tried every drug? Get the f out of here poser

oxycodone is synthetic "man made!" heroin is pure opiate it can be 5 times potent as heroin its a chemical reaction that make it from opium poppy thats what it is???? oxy is as close as you can get to pure opiate hillbilly heroin is what its called in my neck of woods your that guy huh?

Actavis /Adderall /Xanax Pills/Vicodin pills/Oxy's/ oxycodon/Kush/ klonopin/bath salts/Hycodan

Big difference though. Roxy's release instantaneously. Oxycontin is 12hr time released

It is a synthetic form of herion

Thank you for your response. I hope all is well Could you email me? I am going through a similar experience with a loved one. I would love your outlook on it please.. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I would first like to point out that the first reply is redicoulous. You can't claim to have tried every drug ann not heard of roxies. Mollies? What the hell man? There is no plural for Molly. That is the name. "Do you have Molly?" For example.
Roxy is a good old opiate that is addictive and can be dangerous when abused. Don't worry about the name. Your son is obviously hooked on anything opiate based. Roxy, oxy, Percocet, Vicodin etc etc. He needs help, but talk to him and try understand. Do not judge, push. Tell him how concerned you are. Do some real research. Speak to a doctor. Not to scare you but I began taking tablets over the counter with small quantities of codeine in (for toothache). The uk allows these. Before long I was getting pills with larger quantities of codeine in but lots of other sh*t that you can overdose on easily and painfully so I would cook that out and take the codeine. Bliss. Skip forward a year, I'm homeless with a needle in my arm. 10 years later I'm on my 3rd year clean. I had plenty of near misses with death. The last one being the final time before I got help. Talk to doctors. Talk to your son. Why does he do it? He may just love it. I did. He may be blocking painful emotions? Talk, talk talk. Love love love. All you can do is try. Many people pull through this with a good support system. Good luck. And please double check info. The first response was pointless and inaformative. Peace and love.

Roxi is the actual pharmaceutical brand name for 30mg oxycodone. It is highly addictive & can wreck kidney function as well as the liver (especially if mixed w/ other drugs/meds and/or alcohol. Potency is exponentially more dangerous. In 1 respect the "Roxie/Roxy"(oxycodone) is safer than most opiate based street drugs (heroin specifically since derived from opiate plant) since the dose is always consistent due 2 medical standards (less chance of an overdose). In terms of "kicking the habit" the drug is out of the system in less than 4 days and physical withdrawals are over (true for 99.9% of world population). However the mental addiction is the true problem! It last the rest of 1's life (just like it would for an alcoholic or gambling addict). Stopping cold turkey is almost as dangerous as a large dose tolerance. MUST be weaned off slowly in a controled manner & environment. No known cures exist. Though studies from multiple countries health departments have discovered IBOGAINE (especially the bark of the roots) have succes with opiates,cocaine,& alcohol. Unfortunately IBOGAINE is illegal in the US. Look into clinics in Mexico or order online (use caution). Good luck and God bless,
J. S. Henderson

My son is smoking it on aluminum foil using a broken marker.

Wow. You thought you knew huh! I know people who smoke them all the time. Get your facts straight before you hand our advice.

People definitely smoke Roxie's off of tin foil, it definitely gets them high and they definitely get addicted to it. So try to be better informed before you post things on websites.

A lot of times pot leads to worse drugs because it stays in your system so long where as cocaine is out of your system in a couple of days and pills are out 3-5

I have, very addictive.. Can be snorted or shot..

Roxy's are a semi synthetic opiate. He probably needs a methadone detox program. Detoxing from opiates isn't deadly. Some people just shut themselves in for a week and go through it but others can't handle that and need a program. Treatment for the mental and emotional part is manditory.

If you have a sponsor I suggest you ask them about the traditions. Clearly you have not read the one about personal anonymity at the level of PRESSSS radio and film.