Hi there
try and get A Breath test for H pylori it is a B acteria THAT COULD CAUSE NAUSEA, LOOSING WEIGH, ETC, A FRIEND OF MY HAD IT THEY DID ALL THE TEST AND NOTHING SHOWED U UNTIL SHE STARTED TO VOMIT BLOOD AND THAT WAS WHEN THEY DID THETEST FOR HER, WHICH CURED HER AFTER A STONG DOSE OF ANTIBIOTICS AND NEXIUM TABLETS LETS US KNOW IFANY OF YOU HAVE MANAGED TO FIND A CURE
GOOD LUCK AND pRAY AS IT REALLY DOES WORK MIRACLES GOD BLESS YOU ALL
HG

Im only a 14 year old girl but have been off school for awhile dew to everything you have, i get really bad cramps in my stomach and they make me feel like im going to vomit but i never can, my eyes go fuzzy and i can't see anything and i go very dizzy and there is a high pitched ringing noise in my ears when this happens. It's quite scary as i don't like the feeling of wanting to throw up but not being able to.

This started happening about 2 weeks after my period.
Any advice? I'm planning on going to the doctor soon x All the best!

Hi Everyone. I have interestingly read about all the symptoms you are currently having. It sounds near enough the same as mine, but mine had blood in my stools.  My stools came as soon as i ate and it was a gradual build up, i was doubled over and crying all the time towards the end. The hospital took no notice, even when i said i had blood in my stools. My Dr took no notice, so by month three i lost about two to three stones, as i couldn't eat, and if i did, i rushed straight to the toilet, it came out undigested the other way. By this time i was literally sleeping next to the toilet. I used to cry all the time, praying for god to take away my pain, let me die in peace. My sister taken me Dr's, had some concerned words and quite frankly the Dr had no choice but to send me Hospital. I was admitted straight away as i was dehydrated and that week they conducted more test's up my Tail End, and found i was covered in Ulcers which popped and bled, hence my food was not being digested, as it was all infected in part of my lower Intestines.

I'm not saying you have what i have, but what i am saying take notice of your stools, keep a record of what you eating and what is your body telling you. DEEJAY has also commented on the Crohns Disease, mine is simular and called Ulcerative Colitis. Any change in Bowel movements should be monitored, i cannot stress enough. But we have a lot of knowledge now at our fingertips, so please, if any concern, visit your Dr.

I have been told now i have twenty per cent chance of having Bowel Cancer in the future due to my illness. No matter how big or small the problem is re your health, get it checked, and double checked if still not happy. If you are still getting these symptoms, try to go for a blood test, a full one,  if there is a infection in your blood, they need to trace the source. 

God Bless you all.

Hi all.  I'm very interested to read about what you guys find out in the future with these symptoms. I, too, have been a victim of these episodes.

I'm 25, and I have been experiencing these cramping pains since I was about 19. They've gotten gradually worse, but the last couple years or year - I guess I've blurred it all together - I can get these episodes sometimes once a month (if I'm lucky) to twice a week.  They often come at night, but Im getting over a stomach bug and I just had a HORRIBLE episode this afternoon.  I try to tell my parents, but they say they experienced it too, but im not sure they've had it like we have.

Episodes vary from being manageable pain and quick trips to debilitating pain, intense nausea, fuzzy vision, sweating, and shaking. Just this afternoon I had a sensation in my arms and hands that felt like they were almost vibrating. I've looked around a little bit, and thought maybe it was IBS, but I'm wondering if it could be gluten or diary related. I've lately developed a terrible reaction to beer (excuse me while I cry) that the next day I'll have the THE WORST hangover -throwing up etc. Liquor does not leave me like that at all.

I haven't talked to a doctor about it really. Call me nervous for the tests, etc, but I guess I don't worry if its not life threatening. Yet, who knows. Ive read that it can be directly involved with anxiety - which I tend to have as well. So who knows what this whole mess is.

Hi there I really feel for you, Beer has yeast in it maYBe you are DEVELOPING AN INTOLERENCE TO YEAST, TAKE ALL YEAST PRODUCT OUT, AND SEE IF YOU FEEL BETTER. THEN TRY WHEAT AND MILK , THE BEST WAY IS TO GET A TEST DONE FOR COELAC DISEASE IT WILL Blood test, drink Peppermint tea, AND BUSCOPAN TABLETS it assists with cramPs , check yr stools fr signs of Blood this info is needed so the dr knows what test to do, n maye it is time to limit alcohol too until u get the answers fr yr issues good luck c a dr a stitch in time saves nine.God B less, get yr self checked fr h pylori virus too Breath test cos if it is that virus u need medication let us know how u feel n all the symtoms as it might assist someone else GOOD LUCK

HG

YOU MENTIONED INFECTION IN BLOOD TESTS THEY DID A FULL TEST ON 19th January 2O13, MY DAUGHTER HER RESULTS ARE
PhosPhate iS *1.5 mmol L, normal range O.8 to O.42,**MCH 26.9 Pg normal range 27.O to 32., AND** MCHC 31.2G dL, NORMAL 32.O To 36.O, RCC4.99 X1O^12 L, MCV 86 FL WHITE CELL COUNT 5.2 LYMHOCYTES 43% PLATELETS 385, HB 13.4 G DL, LEVELS ARE A LITTLE LOW, ALL OTHER TEST SEEMS NORMAL
** VITAMIN d LOW 4,5, FERRATIN 41 ug L, Iron 15 umol L, transfeerin 2.9 g L, transferring sat. 21%, Folate and 12 normal, CYTOMEGALOVIRUS (cmv( ANTIBODY SERUM IgG125 U mL positive,
IgM AntiBody Detected, WE DID THE SAME TEST THREE MONTHS BEFORE AND SAME RESULTS AS SHE WORKS IN CHILD CARE AND THERE WAS hAND FOOT AND MOUTH GOING AROUND AND SHE HAD SOME ULCERS IN THE MOUTH NOTHING ON HANDS AND FEET THOUGH
cOMMENT EVIDENCE OF pREVIOUS cmv INFECTION, IgM results may e non specific or persisting after past virus
My daughter had slight dark red blood in stools 25th of January 2O13 aBout the size of a corn, she had to do a stool sample, when she had the issue BUT SHE ONLY DID THE STOOL TEST ON THE 7TH AND 8TH OF mARCH, SHE STILL HAS TO DO A 72 HR STOOL TEST TO TEST FOR FAT BUT STILL HAVEN DONE IT AS YET, SHE HAS TO DO A GASTROCOY AND COLONOSCOY, THEY DID THE h pYLORI BREATH TEST WHICH CAME OUT NEGATIVE i KNOW SHE DOES NOT LIKE DRINKING MEDICATION AND HAVE TO BE ON A STRICT DIET i DONT KNOW HOW SHE WILL HANDLE IT

HER SYMTOMS STARTED AS bLOATING CRAMING, GASSY IT BEGAN LAST MAY, SHE TOO WAS CRAMED ON THE FLOOR DUE TO THIS eMERGENCY DOCTOR SAID ibs, GAVE NOTHING, NEXT DAY Wit was quite visileENT TO LOCAL dOCTOR GAVE TO GAVASCONS AND A BUSCOAN INJECTION AND SHE FELT THE RELIEF, DID she has had it a few times since then and she takes gavascon and uscoan and it assist her, This time in January she felt the Bloating IT WS QUITE VISIBLE GAVE HER MINTEC CASULES IT MADE HER SEND WIND, AND ALSO HAD pRUNE JUCE TO ASSIST HER TO GO TO THE LOO, TOOK 2 DAYS FOR THE BLOATING TO GO AWAY, SHE IS 22, HOW OLD ARE YOU, DID YOU HAVE BLOATING GASSY, CRAMY FEELINGS WHEN THEY DID THE COLONOSCOY WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE TO CLEAN YOUR BOWELS I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE HER TABLETS AS I KNOW SHE WILL TAKE THEM BETTER THAN THE MEDICATION LIQUIDCAN U MISX THE SACHETS IN LIME CORDIAL TO GET THE TASTE AWAY, HAVE AN OF YOU TAKEN THE TABLETS BEFORE A COLONOSCOY IF SO HOW MANY.
WHAT BLOOD TEST DID YOU DO AT LEAST YOU NOW KNOW WHAT IS WRONG AND CAN BE TREATED HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND HE WILL HEAL YOU TOO. gOD bLESS
HG

I think I have found what is going on with all of us its called a Vasovagal Response I am 99% sure this is what I am experiancing when I have episodes. I founf more information at this link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasovagal_responce .

Good luck and I hope this helps.

I"m also 27, female... same problems.  Fit, etc. 

I was diagnosed with colitis 2 years ago... is there blood or mucous in your stool?

Make a gastro appt.  Describe your symptoms.  He may want to do a scope on you.  Its really not that bad, just the prep sucks.

You'll be ok :)

Hi Guest and everyone else Thanks for your information which is useful did you have Blood everytime you had to have Bowel movemnt or did it just come on and off, ABOUT HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU HAVE THIS ISSUE IN A MONTH, DID YOU DO A STOOL SAMPLE TEST, SHE DID IT IN MARCH AND IT CAME NEGATIVE FOR BLOOD OCCULT TEST GIVEN MORE IN DETAIL TO HER ISSUES AS FOLLOWS . IN MY DAUGHTER CASE There was a little it of dark red type of blood in BETWEEN THE stools and on tissue IT WAS MORE THICKISH AND A LITTLE BIT CLOTTY, in January this year. ,IN 2O1O, THERE was quite a it of BRight red Blood twice the doctor checked it I think she did an internal said it was a tear, and did nothing. In March she did some stool samples and occult in stool test said negative, you are supposed to do two samles in 24 hours, ut as she does not go to the toilet every day they said to ring the first one in with the stick and ring the other when she has her next Bowel movement, WE GAVE THE FIRST SAMLE THAT WAS THE ONE THAT CAME OUT CLEAR, THE SECOND ONE WHEN i WENT AND HANDED IT TO THE NURSE I KNEW THAT SHE WAS GOING TO MISPLACED IT AS SHE JUST LEFT IT SITTING ON THE TABLE CARELESSNESS., AND I WAS SO DARN RIGHT DID NOT GET THE RESULT OF THE SECOND ONE , AS THE FIRST CAME NEGATIVE DOCTOR SAID TO WAIT AND SEE, IF SHE HAS THIS ISSUE AGAIN BUT WE HAVE TO DO THE TEST ALL OVER AGAIN DUE TO THE NURSES MISHANDLING OF IT. wITH YOU HOW WAS YOUR SYMPTOMS DID YOU HAVE BLOOD OR MUCOS EVERY TIME YOU HAD A BOWEL MOVEMENT, DID YOU HAVE CRAMING AND BLOTED GASSY FEELING TOO. aNYWAY MY DAUGHTER DOES NOT LIKE DRINKING MEDICINE AND I WAS WORRIED ABOUT THE pREp C . AND WANTED TO GET HER TO TAKE THE DIACOL TABLETS AS IT WOULD BE EASY FOR HER, BUT THEY MENTIONED THAT IF YOU HAVE STOMACH, LIVER ISSUES NOT TO TAKE IT SHE HAD A SCAN DONE IN JUNE LAST YEAR DUE TO THE BLOATING GASSSY, AND pAINS SHE HAD IN BETWEEN NAVAL AND LOWER CHEST AREA, SHE DID THE BARIUM TEST AND THEY SAID THAT THERE WAS pATCH CALCIFICATION IN LIVER, FOLLOWED BY MRI CONCLUSION NORMAL STUDY, MENTIONED THAT IT IS BETTER SEEN IN A SCAN, AS SHE HAS ALWAYS SAID SHE HAD pAINS ON RIGHT SIDE OF STOMACH SINCE 2O1O THEY DID A NORMAL ULTRASOUND AND NOTHING NOTED, NOW SHE HAS TO DO ANOTHER SCAN IN JUNE AGAIN TO CHECK ON LIVER, BLOOD TEST CAME OUT WITHIN NORMAL LIMITS ONLY FOR * MCH is 26.9 pg, and *MCHC 31.2, HB 13.4, mcv86FL, pCV 43.O5, RCC 4.99 X162 , WHITE CELL 5.2, pLATELETS 385, folate and 12 within normal range vitamin D low 48, EsR 5 mm hr, CRp 7 mg L, . MY *alt 22.3.11 is 13 , 1.6.12 is 14, 13.1.13 is 16, ast is 22.3.11 is 2O, 1.6.12 is 17 , 13.1.13 is 19, my ** ALp 22.3.11 79, 1.6.12 74 19.1.13 IS 63 U L, IS THERE A REASON THAT MY *alT IS GOING Up SINCE MY BLOOD TEST IN 2O11 AND MY** ALp IS GOING DOWN SINCE 2O11, phosphate is **1.5 mmol L, my phosphate is slightly high BY point 1 IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE 2O11, CALCIUM IS NORMAL, IsTHER ANY OTHER TEST i SHOULD DO TO FIND OUT WHY SOmE ARE LOW , HIGH OR INCREASING OR DECREASING SLIGHTLY THERE IS NO thalessima in our family or anyone From Mediterranean Background as my doctor asked me that question, ferrratin is 41 ug L, iron AND MCHC WHICH WAS SLIGHTLY LOW IN ALL BLOOD TEST SINCE , AND pHOSpHATE HIGH BY OINT ONE IN HER LAST THREE BOOD TEST SINCE ANYWAY TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL HG

hI THERE,
hOW OFTEN DID YOU HAVE BLOOD IN STOOLS, DID YOU GET CRAMPY, BLOADTED FEELINGS TOO ABOVE NAVAL AND LOWER CHEST AREA AND STITCHES ON RIGHT HAD SIDE , SHE HAD HERS IN jAN THIS YEAR BRIGHT RED BLOOD IN STOOLS AND THISH CLOTTY SMALL AMOUNT OF BLOOD ON TISSUE, DID A BLOOD OCCULT TEST IN MARCH AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE SHE ONLY DID ONE STICK TEST THE OTHER SHE HAD TO VE IT LATER AS SHE DOES NOT GO TO THE TOILET EVERY DAY, AND THE NURSE MISLACED THE SECOND ONE, DID YOU HAVE TO DO STOOL TESTS TO AND WHAT WAS THE RESULT

ANYWAY ALSO WANT TO ASK ANYONE WHO KNW ABOUT BLOOD TESTS AS SHE WAS ALSO DIAGNOSED WITH ATCH CALCIFICATION IN LIVER AFTER A BARIUM TEST, DID FOLLOW U TEST WITH MRI CAME OUT AS NORMAL STUDY, SAID THAT CT IS BETTER FOR DETECTING CALCIFICATION, SHE DID A ULTRA SOUND IN 2O1O AND IT WAS ALL OK TOO AT THE TIME. HER MCH LEVEL AND MCHC LeVEL IS SLIGHTLY LOW THESE ARE THE RESULTS OF BLOOD TESTS
*MCH is 26.9 pg, and *MCHC 31.2, HB 13.4, mcv86FL, pCV 43.O5, RCC 4.99 X162 , WHITE CELL 5.2, pLATELETS 385, folate and 12 within normal range vitamin D low 48, EsR 5 mm hr, CRp 7 mg L, . MY *alt 22.3.11 is 13 , 1.6.12 is 14,
13.1.13 is 16, ast is 22.3.11 is 2O, 1.6.12 is 17 , 13.1.13 is 19, my ** ALp 22.3.11 79, 1.6.12 74 19.1.13 IS 63 U L, IS THERE A REASON THAT MY *alT IS GOING Up SINCE MY BLOOD TEST IN 2O11 AND MY** ALp IS GOING DOWN SINCE 2O11, phosphate is **1.5 mmol L, my phosphate is slightly high BY point 1 IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS SINCE 2O11, CALCIUM IS NORMAL, IsTHER ANY OTHER TEST i SHOULD DO TO FIND OUT WHY SOmE ARE LOW , HIGH OR INCREASING OR DECREASING SLIGHTLY also is there a reason for my MCH and MCHC levels Been low THERE is no thalessima in our family or anyone From Mediterranean Background as my doctor asked me that question, my ferrratin is 41 ug L, iron 16

She needs to do a scan in June this year and I would like to do it without the Barium and if she does an ultrasound would they Be aBle to detect any calcification

gOD BLESS
HG

If any of you can answer any otheses it will e great take care and God Bless

When I have a flare, I have a lot of mucous and blood.  Very watery stool or just very loose.  Coffee grain-like.

When I first had symptoms, due to other gastro issues, I had a lot of gas and bloat.  Didn’t think twice about it- take an aciphex and phazyme and ride it out.  Then came the cankar sores in the mouth.  Not one or two, all over.  Making it difficult to eat.

Then I started with loose stool and due to an already existing hemmoroid didn’t really think too much for the blood.  It was still light.  That episode lasted only two weeks.  Thought it was just a bug.  This was all in February 2011.

Later that year, my parents decided to get a divorce after 46 years of marriage (july).  The stress of this caused a slew of symptoms in which I just associated with stress—but of course stress can also bring on a flare up or intial symptoms.

I started again with gas and bloat.  Of course I’m thinking maybe GERD and my period starting.  Which is usual for me.  Then the BM’s became more frequent and only within days more and more loose, until it was almost water.  Then I thought I had a bug.  Then the blood started.  Well, I have an already existing hemmorid and have had fissures.  The blood was little didn’t think too much into it, got some prep h and tucks pads.  Then the tennasus began (feeling having to go, but nothing or little comes out).  Soon I started to not feel hungry but still was ridding of “something” and called doctor.   He made an appt same day with me. 

Upon first visit.  He asked me following questions:  Blood in stool, diarreah, feeling of having to go – hardly anything comes about, slight fever, loss of appetite, all of which I said yes.  He said just by what you are describing sounds like Ulcerative Colitis, and scheduled a Colonoscopy one week later.  In the meantime, I had to have blood tests and stool samples done.  There wasn’t any bacteria, C-diff, or any thing out of the oridinary.  All blood tests from what I recall were ok—but the wbc  was low.  Number? I cannot recall, since its been 2+ years.

As far as prep for the colonoscopy, my GI wanted me to do a small thing of Metamucil diluted in lemon/lime Gatorade, and 2 ducolax.  HOWEVER, two nights prior when I was supposed to have my “last meal” I passed out at work due to dehydration.  My electrolytes were so askew because no matter how much Gatorade, water, banana, potatoes I ate—my nutrients were just coming right out just as fast.  The hospital had a difficult time running an IV that’s how dehydrated I came to be and once fluids were administered finally my GI was contacted.  He discussed with ER dr and said just do the one ducolax only 12 hours prior to scope- you’re clear enough!

Upon the scope,  dr found I did have UC and prescribed me Lialda at four tabs of 1.2 mg. and 20mg prednisone—tapering 5 mg every two weeks or until feel comfortable enough to start taper.  He also gave me cipro to weed out bacterial infection that may have caused the flare. 

I was only on Prednisone for three months and eventually could taper lialda.  While trying to put the symptoms in remission, eat a bland diet.  Get plenty of rest and get plenty of potassium and electrolytes.  Also, if needed get vitamin shots.  Many vitamins break down in stomach then enter blood stream… can be harsh.  ALSO, no more ibroprofin, aspirin, etc.  If any pain killer, Tylenol or Ultraset!!

Your daughter may have more flares depending on stress level, what she eats, etc.  I have flared again in the “anniversary date” of parents problems.  And have since been struggling o get off the prednisone.  I was almost done around Christmas but was put on a course of antibiotics for other reasons.  And then was almost done again this past week but had an issue with food… which will prolong the taper but we’re almost done!! J

If you have any other questions let me know, I’ll answer what I can or do the best I can. 

From Guest aka Cari

27/f colitis sufferer.

When I have a flare, I have a lot of mucous and blood. Very watery stool or just very loose. Coffee grain-like.
When I first had symptoms, due to other gastro issues, I had a lot of gas and bloat. Didn’t think twice about it- take an aciphex and phazyme and ride it out. Then came the cankar sores in the mouth. Not one or two, all over. Making it difficult to eat.
Then I started with loose stool and due to an already existing hemmoroid didn’t really think too much for the blood. It was still light. That episode lasted only two weeks. Thought it was just a bug. This was all in February 2011.
Later that year, my parents decided to get a divorce after 46 years of marriage (july). The stress of this caused a slew of symptoms in which I just associated with stress—but of course stress can also bring on a flare up or intial symptoms.
I started again with gas and bloat. Of course I’m thinking maybe GERD and my period starting. Which is usual for me. Then the BM’s became more frequent and only within days more and more loose, until it was almost water. Then I thought I had a bug. Then the blood started. Well, I have an already existing hemmorid and have had fissures. The blood was little didn’t think too much into it, got some prep h and tucks pads. Then the tennasus began (feeling having to go, but nothing or little comes out). Soon I started to not feel hungry but still was ridding of “something” and called doctor. He made an appt same day with me.
Upon first visit. He asked me following questions: Blood in stool, diarreah, feeling of having to go – hardly anything comes about, slight fever, loss of appetite, all of which I said yes. He said just by what you are describing sounds like Ulcerative Colitis, and scheduled a Colonoscopy one week later. In the meantime, I had to have blood tests and stool samples done. There wasn’t any bacteria, C-diff, or any thing out of the oridinary. All blood tests from what I recall were ok—but the wbc was low. Number? I cannot recall, since its been 2+ years.
As far as prep for the colonoscopy, my GI wanted me to do a small thing of Metamucil diluted in lemon/lime Gatorade, and 2 ducolax. HOWEVER, two nights prior when I was supposed to have my “last meal” I passed out at work due to dehydration. My electrolytes were so askew because no matter how much Gatorade, water, banana, potatoes I ate—my nutrients were just coming right out just as fast. The hospital had a difficult time running an IV that’s how dehydrated I came to be and once fluids were administered finally my GI was contacted. He discussed with ER dr and said just do the one ducolax only 12 hours prior to scope- you’re clear enough!
Upon the scope, dr found I did have UC and prescribed me Lialda at four tabs of 1.2 mg. and 20mg prednisone—tapering 5 mg every two weeks or until feel comfortable enough to start taper. He also gave me cipro to weed out bacterial infection that may have caused the flare.
I was only on Prednisone for three months and eventually could taper lialda. While trying to put the symptoms in remission, eat a bland diet. Get plenty of rest and get plenty of potassium and electrolytes. Also, if needed get vitamin shots. Many vitamins break down in stomach then enter blood stream… can be harsh. ALSO, no more ibroprofin, aspirin, etc. If any pain killer, Tylenol or Ultraset!!
Your daughter may have more flares depending on stress level, what she eats, etc. I have flared again in the “anniversary date” of parents problems. And have since been struggling o get off the prednisone. I was almost done around Christmas but was put on a course of antibiotics for other reasons. And then was almost done again this past week but had an issue with food… which will prolong the taper but we’re almost done!! 
From Guest aka Cari
27/f colitis sufferer.

I am 58, have not had a period in years, but have these symptoms often enough to know there is a problem. I have passed out from it before, but have learned to not let it get that far. I had an episode this morning, and fine now, just weak from the experience. I have not been able to determine a cause/trigger. I have talked with doctors and since the episodes are so random I can't get a diagnosis. This has been happening to me for many years. Some years pass with no episodes and sometimes it happens a few times a year. You are not alone.

Thanks Cari for taking the time to rely, My daughter did not have a colonoscoy yet as the stoOL test for occult blood came clear as well as the other parasites etc that the doctor checked for.  the only thing she did theOCCULT blood test with the red and Blue stick she gave one first B ut the second she had to give it after 24 hrs as she s not regular with toilet, AND WAS CONSTIPATED AT THE TIME ANYWAY, DOCTOR SAID TO WAIT AND SEE, ON THE 25TH OF mARCH TILL YESTERDAY SHE WAS GOING AND PASSING VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF SOFT STOOLS FREQUENTLY, SHE SAID TODAY WAS NORMAL, I WORRY A LOT SHE SAID THAT SHE HAS NOT SEEN ANY BLOOD SINCE THE TIME SHE HAD EARLIER THIS YEAR , IT WAS NOT MUCH BUT IT WAS DARK RED ON TISSUE AND BETWEEN THE STOOLS, BUT IT WAS HARD TOO, ANYWAY I AM pRAYING THAT EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT NOT ONLY FOR HER BUT FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO ARE HAVING ISSUES , SHE SAID SHE THINKS IT WAS THE ICE CREAM THAT SHE ATE BUT SHE HAS ALWAYS HAD ICE CREAM, SHE DOES NOT EAT MUCH, EATS VEGIES AND FISH, BUT ON FRIDAY SHE HAD FRIED FISH DUE I THINK THAT WAS WHAT TRIGGERED THE SMALL SOFT FREQUENT STOOLS AS SHE DID NOT HAVE ICE CREAM THAT DAY, BUT HAD SOME MILO ANYWAY, WILL BE KEEPING AN EYE OUT FOR HER, I KNOW SHE TOO GETS STRESSED EASILY AND IT IS HARD TO TELL HER NOT TO WORRY AS I AM A WORRIER BADDDDDDDDDDD.............ANYWAY TAKE CARE I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU AND THE REST IN MY pRAYERS, JUST THANKS AGAIN FOR THE FEEDBACK, WOULD LIKE TO KEE IN TOUCH OVER EMAIL BUT UNSURE HOW TO GO ABOUT IT. JUST KEE US OSTED SO WE KNOW HOW YU ARE GOING AS WELL AS ALL THE OTHERS GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

HG