I have been to the doctors twice they do not know what I have. I wake up in the night with stomach cramps, (only in the night does it happen), I go to the bathroom, have diarrhea, then feel sick, sometimes I am sick. Then sweat is poring off me, I feel like I am going to pass out, its awful. Then it goes. I have it now and again, no pattern. Any idea what it is?
Thanks!

Thank you so much! yes I have been to the doctors and digestive doctor. Neither could tell me what it is?
But thank -you!

hi there help me 2612 i have these symptoms only after ive eaten fatty foods and literally 5 mins later im on the toilet dizzy clammy feeling faint told my doctors too but they have just said its ibs related and to go on a foodmap diet and or gluten free which does tend to help me, also drinking lots of water and chewing food longer and having little and often meals hope you are ok?. I had my gallbladder removed three years ago and it has made no difference so i would ask about it x

I have the same problems. It hurts so bad in the left lower side that I can't even breathe or talk I just don't move and pray till its gone! I take little breaths and try not to move cuz its so bad. It usually only lasts a few seconds to a few minutes. And when I have a BM I start to get relief. But sometimes I get really sweaty, I even noticed my legs dripping sweat, I get really nauseous, sometimes puke, and relief comes after that and the BM. and the last few weeks I started getting lightheaded without the other symptoms. I am 26 and have autoimmune disease, and I kno that's caused by leaky gut syndrome. Ask to have an immune panel done to get checked for that. Our symptoms are IBS, but I want to kno why and what causes it. Not that I just have IBS..

research histamine intolerance

sounds like histamine intolerance. i am always sure i am dying....research it

sounds like the symptoms of histamine intolerance

sounds like histamine intolerance, a severe episode can include a drastic blood pressure drop thus being too weak to speak to your husband

Does anyone else have a dry mouth (bad taste) or feel tired/ lack of energy following an episode?

Well, it's definitely not the vasovagal thing or the histamine intolerance for me, but I get similar "episodes" as well. About 2x a year for the past four or so years (I'm now 21), I have period pains so incredibly awful I feel like I'm going to die. It's almost always on the first day, and I wonder if it ties into my anemia at all, since have pretty heavy periods. When these episodes start I can sense it, since my intestines and sides start to hurt way more than the average cramp. Soon after, my hearing gets fuzzy and that's when I know for sure. Next goes my vision, which is always scary no matter how many times it happens. Finally the nausea and the sweats hit and I have to sit there on the toilet or the bathroom floor until it passes half an hourish later. Even when it's over I can't hardly do anything for the next hour cause the shaking won't stop. Today I was sent home from work for it. Painkillers don't work. My doctor put my on birth control to help with this but I didn't have access to it this month so I don't know if that ties into it, although I didn't have any episodes for the couple of months I was on birth control. These things suck, whatever they are, just wish these little bouts of excruciating, labor-like pains would leave me alone so I can have a life.

Hi there! I'm so glad I found this post. I'm a 21 year old female and I've been experiencing these same symptoms for about three years. At first it would only happen on the first day of my period in the mornings. I'd go to have a bowel movement and between the nausea, vomiting and diarrhea I usually don't know which end to point at the toilet. It usually ends with me layed out on the toilet floor as I have no energy to even breathe. If I try to walk my vision goes dark and I feel like I'm about to pass out and I fall to the ground. afterwards I'm usually weak and I just fall asleep. Now I can usually tell when the symptoms are coming on and I grab a bin and just await the horror I know is coming. These days it's been happening more often. It happened this one time after I exercised and I found myself on the toilet floor in the gym which was quite embarrassing. i haven't gone to the doctor because up until It happened after I exercised I thought my period was causing it. I definitely think something is wrong now.

Hello, I have had the exact same reaction as First Guest explained but like you I only get it on my period and it is usually the 2nd or 3rd day. I am a 26 year old woman and have anemia. When the episode occurs it takes over my day and im in cronic pain for hours.

First I experience normal period cramping, then the sudden urge to make a bowel movement but after I have diarrhea I continue to have pain in my bowels as if I need to have diarrhea. The pain is so overwhelming and I break out in uncontrollable sweat and get extremely faint & dizzy and nearly pass out every time. I have gone to the ER & urgent care with no help as to what is the cause. It only lasts 1 day and only on my period. Ive looked up endometriosis as a cause but still waiting to see a gynecologist. Please lmk if you have had any diagnosis. I hope for health for all who have posted!

I had the same feeling of passing out yesterday at the mall I had to run to a chair.. I was sweating profusely. I finally made it to a bathroom and had a BM, I still felt sick. I noticed I was yawning a lot while I hady head laying on the table o have type 2,diabetes I was experiencing low blood sugar.. I'm 50 as well.

I was just diagnosed with colitis. Get it checked a.s.a.p.