This EXACT thing has happened to me twice within the past year. Both times I've been asleep and get woken up with severe stomach pain. I start to feel lightheaded and pass out. After I pass out, I have a BM and the episode is over. I'm left feeling wiped out. It's been helpful to read your stories.

If you have really bad bleeding you need to tell your doctor cause it's not suppose to be extremely heavy

Please research Mastocytosis. This can only be diagnosed through bone marrow testing but is essentially an overload on your system due to allergens. I've been having these same attacks for almost 20 years and chalked them up to my endometriosis and adenomyosis....until my 5 year old son began having episodes, too.

The same thing happens to me but only once in awhile. I don't think I have IBS because I eat the same things, it's the time of the day that messes with me. I first happened after a night of drinking wine, eating cheese crackers, I can't remember if I had sausage on the crackers. The next morning I woke up fine, with only a slight feeling of needing to use the bathroom. Once I did go in and sat down that's when I had all those feelings you had. Extreme sweating all over, cramping, weakness, I was trying to play a game on my phone to distract me but I could not. That was 1 1/2 years ago. The next time was a couple weeks but I eat some pork, and beef ribs about an hour or 2 before bed. The next morning, the same thing. A couple days ago, I was constipated and it was a little irritating so I thought I flush it out. Again the next morning the same things. I don't Know what I have but the pain and the feeling is something I wouldn't wish on anyone.

I had something similar happen to me this afternoon. I had excruciating pain in my upper stomach area to the point where I was screaming and crying in agony. I go to the bathroom because I have a sudden urge to throw up..and it's just dry heaves which is worse! I burped very loudly and my symptoms subsided immediately. I was scared to death but didn't go to the ER because it passed within about 15-20 minutes. I am much better now but am taking it easy. I'm very healthy and drank some water with one packet of lemon juice this morning. I am wondering UFC that's what triggered my spell? I was also sweating, dizzy, fainty and crying out help me!

I'm 63yrs. Old and I've been going through those systems for years! Not sure if anyone else has noticed as I have that when my body gets heated by the weather (summer months) I have these symptoms more often, especially the diarrhea, cold sweat, pale face, cramping, extreme nausea, fatigue and light headed. Funny how we deal with these symptoms for years and a physician can't give use an answer to what it is

I've had those symptoms for years even after I did have a period anymore. I can even tell you how many times I've gone to the emergency room because of the pain. Results were the same, "its gallstones"! I recently had my gallbladder taken out about 4yrs ago and guess what? I still have the symptoms! I guess as human beings we have to deal with whatever is thrown our way because physicians have no answers except s " s all in your head"!!!!

You literally just described what happened to me earlier to a T. It was the first time I had this happen though. I'm 27. It was awful and very intense !

YOu have described me to a tee. same symptoms. Ive had this all my life, but only happens once a year of farther apart than that. no diagnosis. been in hospital before, have had scopes, blah blah. it hurts so bad!! no DOCTOR knows what the hell this is? for anyone????

hey! I know this post is a year old but I'm hoping to get some answers. for years now, a handful of times, i have these episodes where i suddenly feel cramping in my lower abdomen, a feeling that implies i need to have a bowel movement. i head to the toilet only to be overwhelmed with the signs of passing out (cold sweats, ringing in the ears, and then actually fainting). its terrifying. usually if I'm alone i get to the floor but the past two times my boyfriend has been with me and made sure i was sitting or laying down so i didn't bust my head open. i usually just drink water and have a BM and I'm completely back to normal. should I see a dietician? a GI tract specialist? a neurosurgeon?? any help would be appreciated

my husband has had diarrhea for 2 days now very loose and he sweating some time but no cramps

my husband as had diarrhea for 2 days now very loose and he sweating some times bt noramps

I have had these episodes for nearly 30 years! Now one of my daughters does. it's exactly like you say except in the past year I've also been vomiting. Either from the nausea or from the horrible pain. I've been told I have IBS and so has my daughter. The worst part is that nobody understands the severity of it unless they have experienced it. Which makes it very difficult like you wrote. Heating pad and sips of water and plain toast afterwards helps. Mine now last a few hours and the pain has intensified. Good luck to you. Hang in there! It's the worst!!

I would start with a GI doctor. Probably IBS. that's what I have and one of my kids. Not much can be done. I don't pass out but mine lasts for a couple of hours and I vomit now too. Abdominal pain is a 9 or 10 out of 10 for pain. Been dealing with it for nearly 30 years! Good luck to you.

Reading this it sounds like me no period but around the same time it happens to me but only like 5 times in 34 years