Thank you!!! I don't know who gave you a thumbs down.

but i had that longer inner labia when i was 13 so it cant just be aging

my friend linda she had delivery last week now she got loose vagina problem she worried about that after then she consult with me then i told her on of the best solution to make vagina tight that is myotaut serum now she using that serum and she told me about her result now she got tight and virgin vagina just like small girls

Hi i have had this problem all of my life but i never really thought much of it and since takinghealth class at school i learnt that your labia minora is meant to change in size and shape but i honestly thought it was normal but now i dont cause occasionally i get a burning or rough sore feeling in my labia minora or in the area my clitoris is it alsi burns when i pee and i can only wear dresses and skirts cause it hurts when i wear tight fiting shorts ,skinny jeans or tights it even hurts when i wear underwear ? I dont masterbate and i have only had one boyfriend but we never had sex its only until now its starting to really bother me i am pretty sure i have had this all my life i am now 17 and i get really insecure about it i drink of water and i heard crandberry juice is meant to help but i dont know if it will cause a little while ago i had UTI and the priscribed me with three pills to take over three days and drinks to help with the infection i am getting very worried and axcious that i might not be able to have sex or give birth because of it i am to afraid to tell my parents incase its serious and for all i know it could be cancer and im really really worried thst it coukd spread and if it is cancer they might not be able to get rid of it and i might not have long to live i have searched and searched what it might be on the internet but i think it would be best if i got advice ftom someone thay can give me ral advice and help me discover what could be wrong cause i dont exactly believe everything on google. Annonymous

Yes, me too. I got really worried about my changes and I did some research and I also asked my gyno and she said that yes, sex slowly causes "laxity" to develop in the vagina of women, especially if it is vigorous (rough) or a big thick object (big penis, big dildo). The labia minor also tend to stretch slowly under all the tugging forces and grow longer. These things worsen with age too. I'm 28 and my labia really get sore (especially in summer) from the rubbing in my panties if I have to walk around much. Also it takes much longer for men to come now when they are having sex with me. A couple of one night stands with skinny penis guys even ended up without them coming at all. I used to struggle to get three fingers in my vagina without warming up, now I think I could probably get my whole hand in if I tried. I'm not happy about all this, but what can you do?

Ok. All you ladies need to relax. I am a man and I will say all vaginas are beautiful. That being said I prefer women with larger labia minora. It's very sexy, fun to play with, and feels great. Any guy should be happy you even let him see it! If a guy doesn't want to be with you because of the size of your lips, you're better off without him.

Vagina size matters.

honestly my gf has her labia lips sticking out I honest don't like it well it's not that I don't like it's that its just not my preference but she is a wonderful beautiful amazing girl and just having her in my life is a blessing so what I'm trying to say is that even tho she is insecure of her labia lips I still love her tremendously and I try my best to make her feel secure so what I'm saying is that if ur mate can't love u for who u r then there not for u..it's all about happines..believe in ur self and be with someone that's going to love u for who u r and that's not going to judge u..in the end of the day it's all about communication..I asked her how come her labia lips are like that and she said that its always been like that..I never brought it up again and we still have sex constantly..aslong as she treats me good and makes me happy every else is irrelevant..So don't be insecure ladies..Men love a strong secure lady..Hold ur head up high and love ur self for who u r and how God made u..Don't be afraid to talk to ur mate about it..It will actually bring the two of u closer it happened in my situation and after we had that talk were free to talk to one another about anything..It's a big ice breaker promise..I'm speaking from experienc..Good luck and don't be afraid to bring up the topic

No they dont. Larger labia tend to hold moisture more, and tend to increase the odors. Guys do not like long or fuller labia. They like, small, compact labia.

this forum helped me a LOT 2nite! thank u all for your imput. my man has made a LOT of comments about my 'lips' and i am SO insecure now that i hate it :( i have been with a lot of men AND women and never heard this sh*t until this guy. i read someone's post about that my man is insecure. that makes sense! i have said my peace and just hope we move forward from this point. he says how much he LOVES my p***y but still makes rude comments from time to time. the man wants to marry me. this isn't the type of talk i would expect from a man who wants to build a life with u :(

I just wanted to know does the labia have to do with being tight or loose.? A lot of guys talks about girls being loose when they don't have sex often. Can anyone plz informe me about this plzzzz

Hi there I just want to reassure you that the labia does not go out because of too much sex. My labia when I was a kid is normal but I noticed at 14 it went out. I am not sexually active and not masturbate until I was 22. I had bf before who asked me why its like that and I have a bf who actually love it too much. Don't be conscious about it. Its like a face my on said each has diff labia. And don't be stressed out. Enjoy sex and just be safe

You're obviously not a female because the lips and inner lips of the vagina do appear to be more stretched immediately after sex. Maybe not all sex but rough sex. Please don't be rude when you are uneducated.

I recently had my first child in july 2015 and I have been dry and sex was just awful and not fun so I looked up vaginal tightening gel saw myotaut serum it and OMG it was amazing my vagina is super tight and it makes u really wet and better orgasms. It's just amazing results less within a month I used it sometimes once a day or twice skipping a week due to menstrual cycle.

Love the woman love the lips yum..